🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Republican Party Cuts Off Trump’s Cash And Leaves Their Nominee To Wither And Die

JoeB, actually and as usual, is over optimistic.

With the former RNC money to Trump now going to down ballot candidates with the msg "hold the Senate against HRC's scotus nominations," the chances for a blue Senate decreases.

Time Hillary's unpopularity to scotus nominations, and the blue senate majority hope recedes.

it is a sad day

when the only one who takes jake

semi seriously is joeb

--LOL

The GOP is going to throw its money time and efforts into keeping the Senate, which I believe will happen.
The Senate is lost. The House majority will be greatly reduced as well. Republicans will have zero.power.

No biggie ... they haven't done much with what they've had the past 8 years (which is, in large part, why a non-pol, non-establishment, non-conservative like Trump won the nomination).

Last edited:
I'm not going to bother with the latest of a billion hit pieces but Trump has been raising money for the GOP and they've been sharing it. The GOP is now focusing on the other candidates in the races. At this point you are either supporting Trump or you are not.

True dat.
Advertising won't help Trump at this point - he is what he is and everyone knows it - but they could make an impact downstream.
...and lots don't know the Hillary problems because the left hardly touches that. The ads will help in that regard while they've thrown everything they had at Trump.

I'm sure they were saving the outrage from hearing the audio tapes for a later occasion but had to try to bury the latest wikileaks dump.

The GOP is going to throw its money time and efforts into keeping the Senate, which I believe will happen.
The Senate is lost. The House majority will be greatly reduced as well. Republicans will have zero.power.

No biggie ... they haven't done much with what they've had the past 8 years (which is, in large part, why a non-pol, non-establishment, non-conservative Trump won the nomination).

in both parties

hillary = the establishment =bad

as well

JoeB, blathering from the far left, and Anathema, blathering from the far right, have no idea what is going to happen.

I do.

Anachronism is not "far right". He is just flat-out psychotic.

JoeB, blathering from the far left, and Anathema, blathering from the far right, have no idea what is going to happen.

I do.

I do.

Nope. This is going to be an epic collapse.

:popcorn:

The far right and alt right above are insane.

Watch the GOP drive those fools into the political wilderness.

Forum List

Back