The Republican Party needs a serious reboot

the fucking media.
can suck my balls.
you malignant fascist fucks,
You are a fucking loser
----------------------------------------------------------------
And the above responses pose the puzzler.

To wit:
Why....do our QAnon/MAGA fanboys (and girls)......why do they complain that the rest of the nation dismisses them as crude rubes? Uninformed, illinformed, misinformed, under-educated ......with potty mouths?

To them the 'f-bomb' is empowering.
Whereas being articulate, thoughtful, insightful and mature....isn't.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Rid themselves of the freedom Caucus. those who grovel and pander to Trump, and the opportunists like Lindsey Graham. Moderate and right of center conservatives is what is needed.What have the hardliners accomplished? Post a list of their accomplishments

In other words Democrat light. You people would love that, wouldn't you?

To wit:
Why....do our QAnon/MAGA fanboys (and girls)......why do they complain that the rest of the nation dismisses them as crude rubes? Uninformed, illinformed, misinformed, under-educated ......with potty mouths?

The goal is to divide the country and make the opposition party an existential threat. Most likely useful idiots.

From your last link. "The reality of immigration levels at the southern border calls into question Trump’s justification for declaring a national emergency."

His whole demonization of immigrants from south of the border was not justified and was a political hate job that served to fill the already hate filled GOP with more.

That's the immigration policy: keep them out of our country. It worked so great under Trump.
No it didn’t
Most illegal immigrants did not illegally cross the border

Immigration policy means more than building walls. It involves coordinating with foreign countries, dealing with the 20 million who are already here, dealing with the children, dealing with local communities who are taking in immigrants

Republicans only respond……Build more walls

Rid themselves of the freedom Caucus. those who grovel and pander to Trump, and the opportunists like Lindsey Graham. Moderate and right of center conservatives is what is needed.What have the hardliners accomplished? Post a list of their accomplishments
/----/ Nahhh, keep the Freedom Caucus, and get rid of the RINOs.

No it didn’t
Most illegal immigrants did not illegally cross the border

Immigration policy means more than building walls. It involves coordinating with foreign countries, dealing with the 20 million who are already here, dealing with the children, dealing with local communities who are taking in immigrants

Republicans only respond……Build more walls

All immigration policy means to a leftist is how to bring more of them in as we are seeing in this administration. Two years in charge and your people made the problem ten times worse. No dealing with foreign nations, no dealing with children, no dealing with cities. Just keep letting more and more of them in. That's leftist immigration policy.

From your last link. "The reality of immigration levels at the southern border calls into question Trump’s justification for declaring a national emergency."

His whole demonization of immigrants from south of the border was not justified and was a political hate job that served to fill the already hate filled GOP with more.

Correct. It's hate filled. We hate people invading our country, so you are exactly correct on that.

The article states there was no real emergency to justify building a wall. What the leftist outlet failed to mention is that the reason the emergency disappeared is because of all the other successful policies outside of the wall that greatly reduced border crossings. It's a combination of a border and policy. The reason Democrats are so focused on the wall is because unlike policy, you can't remove a wall, at least not without great expense and making themselves obvious.

I see we have another liberal trying to tell us who to vote for within our own party.

That's because they just want Trump to disappear. I might not be a huge fan of him anymore, but I definitely still am a HUGE fan of how he scares the shit out of the left.

And 90% of blacks voted for Biden.

Congratulations

And 90% of you is a racist bigot and 90% of the board wants you to go fuck yourself. Yes, Biden is an idiot, but you sound just like him right now.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

I LOVE that quote!!! :D

To wit:

FYI, I have a potty mouth because I have to deal with shitheads like you.

All immigration policy means to a leftist is how to bring more of them in as we are seeing in this administration. Two years in charge and your people made the problem ten times worse. No dealing with foreign nations, no dealing with children, no dealing with cities. Just keep letting more and more of them in. That's leftist immigration policy.
Wrong again Skippy

Democrats worked out a Bipartisan Immigration plan that covered a wall, DACA, existing illegal immigrants and citizenship

Republicans backed out and it has only gotten worse

Forum List

Back