The Republican Party presented no plans to fix anything.

I'd have thought by this time there'd be nothing left to fix, with Obama being all that and whatnot.

:lol:

Trump's plan to build a wall across the southern border would be a great start towards solving our country's problems. ...... :thup:

Build a wall from The Pacific to the Gulf, topped with electrified razor wire, place sensors in the ground to detect tunneling and place a squad of military every 1/8 mile...99% cured.

How typical of you, Billy to excuse the "underwhelming" Presidency of Barack Obama.

He made so many promises back in 2008...and has lived up to so few of them.

what do you mean? we are told everything is JUST HONKEY dorey in this OBAMAnation. you people on left put your party in charge and then whine how the Republicans don't have plans to fix THEIR MESS they got us into

I don't know how anyone can take you people seriously

you have either ignored or forgot about the wonderful stuff bush brought us. You want me to mention a few things?

what do you mean? we are told everything is JUST HONKEY dorey in this OBAMAnation. you people on left put your party in charge and then whine how the Republicans don't have plans to fix THEIR MESS they got us into

I don't know how anyone can take you people seriously

you have either ignored or forgot about the wonderful stuff bush brought us. You want me to mention a few things?

You can go live in the past. no one cares

How typical of you, Billy to excuse the "underwhelming" Presidency of Barack Obama.

Uhhh....wait a minute. Obama kept or compromised 69% of his 500 or so promises. 110 promises were broken. 5 are stalled and 35 are in the works. In the next year and a half there is nothing keeping him from revisiting the 110 and doing something to make them happen. That is not a bad record considering the congress he has to go through.

Uhhh....wait a minute. Obama kept or compromised 69% of his 500 or so promises. 110 promises were broken. 5 are stalled and 35 are in the works. In the next year and a half there is nothing keeping him from revisiting the 110 and doing something to make them happen. That is not a bad record considering the congress he has to go through.
I know, right?

The Democrats want to just leave a sign in sheet with a spot to fill in their address to send their papers and drivers license, isn't that really the same when you think about it?

Not at all. One ceeates illegal residents the other creates dead foreigners.

The Democrats want to just leave a sign in sheet with a spot to fill in their address to send their papers and drivers license, isn't that really the same when you think about it?

Not at all. One ceeates illegal residents the other creates dead foreigners.

Yes, you know I was kidding, right?

I am glad you admit that everything needs fixed after 8 years of democrats and 6 with Obama in office. The first thing that needs fixed is a democrat in office.

Of course they have no plans to fix anything, they abandoned wanting to help the american people decades ago.

Of course they have no plans to fix anything, they abandoned wanting to help the american people decades ago.

Yes, Republicans murder the homeless in alleys, torch black churches and don't help old ladies across streets. Evil, just pure evil.

Thank you God that I don't have to live life being you

Yes, Republicans murder the homeless in alleys, torch black churches and don't help old ladies across streets. Evil, just pure evil.

No one said they do that except for you, I do know republicans haven't done shit for the american people for decades.

No one said they do that except for you, I do know republicans haven't done shit for the american people for decades.

Republicans and Democrats are the same, Holmes. I frankly find it sad that people like you think people making decisions over our lives is a team game and whatever they do to us is fine as long as your team does it

Republicans and Democrats are the same, Holmes. I frankly find it sad that people like you think people making decisions over our lives is a team game and whatever they do to us is fine as long as your team does it
I know they're virtually the same, but one party likes to throw out scraps. I'm not a registered democrat or republican, try again.

if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle; and you'd give "her" a courage award
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back