The Republican Party presented no plans to fix anything.

The Republican Party presented no plans to fix anything.
Trump said he'd build a fence on the U.S. Mexico border, and send the construction $bill to Mexico.
Sounds nonsensical to me.

Perhaps it was JEB! that said he'd substantially increase the pace of the economic recovery from his brother's recession, the worst since the Great Depression.
But the details on that, murky. The likelihood JEB! could deliver on such boast? murkier still.

Go fuck yourself!

no Demos were punished for KEEPING their campaign promises Forrest.
That's right. They were punished for "not" keeping them.

Look at the demographics between the 2008 and 2012 elections. They are basically the same, except for one thing. The 2012 election had a significant decrease in the 18-25 liberal votes. That's because the Dems didn't do what they said they would do. So they were disciplined.

the Left is on its way out
How can we be on our way out, when we haven't even got in?

You know what's amusing, Billo? I'm from Massachusetts...which is probably the most liberal State in the nation and has been for decades. We are a State dominated by liberal Democrats yet if you look at the history of the Governorship of Massachusetts you'll notice something strange. You'll see that those very liberal voters in Massachusetts have a track record of voting in Republicans as Governor on a rather amazing amount of times! How can that be, an intelligent person would ask! The answer of course is rather simple...the liberal voters of Massachusetts are realistic enough to realize that they NEED a Republican Governor periodically to fix the mess that Democratic Governors make of the State. That's why Romney won. That's why Swift won. That's why Celluci won. That's why Weld won. That's why Sargent won.

Your claim is laughable...and Massachusetts is the proof...
I was a Republican for 20 years and voted for Reagan twice.

after you do that billy how about cleaning out the house across the isle?.....
Absolutely! After the Republican purges, it's the Dems turn in the unemployment aisle. We keep voting out incumbants until we get our representation back.

You know what's amusing, Billo? I'm from Massachusetts...which is probably the most liberal State in the nation and has been for decades. We are a State dominated by liberal Democrats yet if you look at the history of the Governorship of Massachusetts you'll notice something strange. You'll see that those very liberal voters in Massachusetts have a track record of voting in Republicans as Governor on a rather amazing amount of times! How can that be, an intelligent person would ask! The answer of course is rather simple...the liberal voters of Massachusetts are realistic enough to realize that they NEED a Republican Governor periodically to fix the mess that Democratic Governors make of the State. That's why Romney won. That's why Swift won. That's why Celluci won. That's why Weld won. That's why Sargent won.

Your claim is laughable...and Massachusetts is the proof...
I was a Republican for 20 years and voted for Reagan twice.

You ducked the point of my post, Billo. If the GOP is so incapable of governing...why does a liberal State like Massachusetts elect so many Republicans to be their Governor?

"...why does a liberal State like Massachusetts elect so many Republicans to be their Governor?" Os
You mean "Republicans" like Romney?

FYI Romney wasn't the Republican's first choice for presidential nominee in 2012. Romney was their last choice.
Republicans picked Romney after all the others dropped out, or fell off.

Let no one doubt the liberal bias of the Peoples Republic of Taxachusetts.

The Berlin wall was built to keep people in, not out. The wall was an effect of the thing the caused East Germany to collapse, not the cause. Liberals like you were the cause.

What does it matter , In- Out.....? It's called controlling the people or the situation one way or another. All I see from you is complaining giving people shit and nastyness never a solution ... pretty dysfuntional ......

What would your solution be then ?

Last edited:

The Berlin wall was built to keep people in, not out. The wall was an effect of the thing the caused East Germany to collapse, not the cause. Liberals like you were the cause.[/QUOTE]

What does it matter , In- Out.....? It's called controlling the people or the situation one way or another. All I see from you is complaining giving people shit and nastyness never a solution ... pretty dysfuntional ......

What would your solution be then ?[/QUOTE]

It obviously matters. One way, it's controlling foreigners. The other way, it's controlling Americans. Morons like you don't understand the difference between self-defence and tyranny. Only a scumbag would try to equate the two.

Last edited:
\

The conot the cause. Liberals like you were the cause.[/QUOTE]

The Berlin wall was built to keep people in, not out. The wall was an effect of the thing the caused East Germany to collapse,

The Berlin wall was built to keep people in, not out. The wall was an effect of the thing the caused East Germany to collapse, not the cause. Liberals like you were the cause.[/QUOTE]

It obviously matters. On way, it's controlling foreigners. The other way, it's controlling Americans. Morons like you don't understand the difference between self-defence and tyranny. Only a scumbag would try to equate the two.

Did you know when a person insults and tries to belittle another it usually means well you look it up..

I don't see a solution with your answer.........How would you recommend controlling the Foreigners and Americans with out a means to keep them out or control them then..?

It obviously matters. On way, it's controlling foreigners. The other way, it's controlling Americans. Morons like you don't understand the difference between self-defence and tyranny. Only a scumbag would try to equate the two.

Did you know when a person insults and tries to belittle another it usually means well you look it up..

I don't see a solution with your answer.........How would you recommend controlling the Foreigners and Americans with out a means to keep them out or control them then..?

I don't want to control Americans. I only what to keep out foreigners from third world countries. That's what a majority of Americans want.

It's strange that many countries in the world seem to manage it, but all you liberal turds think it's impossible. Of course, you're constantly doing everything you can to sabotage any effort to resolve the problem.

Last edited:

I don't want to control Americans. I only what to keep out foreigners from third world countries. That's what a majority of Americans want.

It's strange that many countries in the world seem to manage it, but all you liberal turds think it's impossible. Of course, you're constantly doing everything you can to sabotage any effort to resolve the problem.

I don't feel it is impossible, but there is no way to border the miles across the places they are getting in without someway to control it. Anyway my idea of a Jurassic Park type fence works for me.

I really want the same thing you do. BTW the Chinese have been allowed to come into the country and overbid on thousands of properties without even living here. American's are getting screwed by the Chinese right under our noses. The whole Bay area is becoming China town.

I don't feel it is impossible, but there is no way to border the miles across the places they are getting in without someway to control it. Anyway my idea of a Jurassic Park type fence works for me.

I really want the same thing you do. BTW the Chinese have been allowed to come into the country and overbid on thousands of properties without even living here. American's are getting screwed by the Chinese right under our noses. The whole Bay area is becoming China town.

The Chinese pumping money into our economy is screwing us? How do you figure that?

You ducked the point of my post, Billo. If the GOP is so incapable of governing...why does a liberal State like Massachusetts elect so many Republicans to be their Governor?
I don't duck anything, mother-fucker!

The reason they have republican governors, is because of the fucked up Gerry-mandering in drawing district lines.

The reason they have republican governors, is because of the fucked up Gerry-mandering in drawing district lines.

Ah, dude...how would that help in a State wide election? :blowup: God, you're dumb...

Important things, like what they want to replace Obamacare with, or student loan debt, or income inequality, they either want to destroy it or ignore it. In fact, the only one that had a concrete plan to do anything was Trump's ridiculous wall.

How do you expect our young people to pay off their student loans when Government is taking most of their disposable income?
They have to pay Federal taxes. FICA tax, forced penalties for Obama Care.
Who loans a teen, with no source of income, tens of thousands of dollars?

Was does gerrymandering have to do with the election of a governor?

You really are a special kind of stupid, ya know it?

With the Republican majority now in Congress there must be a number of immigration bills introduced to handle the immigration problem. Of all the Republican bills being debated, are there any that stand out and has merit?
None that aren't threatened with veto.
Wait until

Ah, dude...how would that help in a State wide election? :blowup: God, you're dumb...
That's a good point. It would affect the State legislature more than electing a governor.

Then electing Republican governors must mean the state has a bunch of brain dead voters, who watch too much TV and have no clue as to the issues facing the nation. And there's also more voter suppression going on.

Forum List

Back