The Republican Party presented no plans to fix anything.

America is too good of a thing to be left well enough alone.

Liberals have this need to dismantle anything that works, because they think that it trods upon anyone who doesn't work.

And so they attempt to re-balance America to accommodate those who don't work.

Spend seven years in near-starvation poverty as I have, without Government assistance. Learn the hard way to cope.

You will come out of it a much stronger and independent person.

America should be what it once was - a Nation of Independents, not Dependents.

"The Republican Party presented no plans to fix anything."
Leftist, progressive admits that things are fucked up and wants repubs to fix it according to the title question. Disappointment and desperation is clearly displayed when his crying for help did not get immediately answered last night during the presidential debate(?) what was a joke for a debate.
so true
How can that be true.

"and wants repubs to fix it"

No one said that. We said PRESENT PLANS. I've seen how Republicans "fix things". I wouldn't let one touch my toilet bowl. We still aren't recovered from all the damage Republicans caused the last time they "fixed things".

And you said "so true"? To an untrue statement? How does that make you look?
you already stated it needs to be repaired

No one said they do that except for you, I do know republicans haven't done shit for the american people for decades.

Republicans and Democrats are the same, Holmes. I frankly find it sad that people like you think people making decisions over our lives is a team game and whatever they do to us is fine as long as your team does it
I know they're virtually the same, but one party likes to throw out scraps. I'm not a registered democrat or republican, try again.

What difference does registering for them make?

And you say they are "virtually the same" yet only call out Republicans in criticism. Keep telling yourself that, LOL
I have criticized hillary/bernie/obama on here as well, I even have threads regarding hillary/obama. Try again.

I went back three pages in your postings and saw nothing criticizing Democrats, only Republicans. How far back did you want me to go to show how even you are in this?
See how far you have to go back to get a fair statement from Republicans about Obama.

How typical of you, Billy to excuse the "underwhelming" Presidency of Barack Obama.

He made so many promises back in 2008...and has lived up to so few of them.

Uhhh....wait a minute. Obama kept or compromised 69% of his 500 or so promises. 110 promises were broken. 5 are stalled and 35 are in the works. In the next year and a half there is nothing keeping him from revisiting the 110 and doing something to make them happen. That is not a bad record considering the congress he has to go through.

You mean like becoming "The Most Transparent Administration in History", Nuhuh? Is that complete failure the fault of Congress? Should we expect this Administration to start leveling with us about Benghazi and the IRS scandals?

Or becoming the first "post racial" President? Is Obama's complete failure at that the fault of someone else as well?

He promised that he had solutions to unemployment and would hit the ground running to turn that around as soon as he was elected. Then he spent most of the next year pushing through ObamaCare...legislation that hurt job creation. Is that awful legislation the fault of the GOP?

Who ever said Obama was perfect? certainly not me. If Republicans can't carry out a dozen investigations and 50 hearings without repeatedly coming up with squat whose fault is that? Arguably employment is down to 5.3% if Obama were a Republican they would already be naming buildings after him.
Not only that, they would want to change the constitution to get him to run again.

How typical of you, Billy to excuse the "underwhelming" Presidency of Barack Obama.

He made so many promises back in 2008...and has lived up to so few of them.

Uhhh....wait a minute. Obama kept or compromised 69% of his 500 or so promises. 110 promises were broken. 5 are stalled and 35 are in the works. In the next year and a half there is nothing keeping him from revisiting the 110 and doing something to make them happen. That is not a bad record considering the congress he has to go through.
I know, right?
you tell em dean,those fuckers.....hey you got that proof yet?.....its been 3 weeks...just askin....
Proof of what? That you're delusional? Why should I go look for proof you've already provided?

It's not about "fixing" things.

It's about preventing Liberals from ruining things.
Like what? Iraq? The deficit creating Bush Tax cuts? Cutting funding for education. Keeping people from health care? Subsidizing oil companies? What? Give some examples.

Republicans are mentally incapable of holding public office and should be purged from politics on all levels. Federal, State and Local. They haven't done anything for the country in years, but they've done a lot to the country recently.

You can't hear anything when you have your fingers in your ears rderp. I heard plenty of ideas last night.
Tax plans. Ideas about school funding, standards & choice. Social security plans. Immigration ideas. Regulation plans. National security plans.

And the person you assign as the only one to put forth anything put forth the least. Which just proves what a pointless contribution you make to this board AS USUAL

Build a wall.
Don't let the super rich have Social Security money.
Get rid of regulations (not a single one identified)
National security plans (spend more on military, build a wall)
Increase school funding (Walker just cut 300 million from higher education but made the claim he increased spending - a flat out lie)

Those are too slim to be "plans". It's a wish list or talking points. Not "plans".

The only Tax Plan that I heard that had any merit was from Ben Carson (I think). He said if you earn 10 dollars, you pay a dollar. If you earn 10 billion, you pay a billion. No loop holes. No subsidies. And that wasn't enough to be a real plan. If you can name a detailed plan, go ahead.
They get SIXTY SECOND to respond you dumbfuck. Nothing more than talking points & outlines will fit in that.

You are simply too stupid to be posting with the adults

paintmyface and rdunce are two of the most idiotic lib shills i have ever seen on any message boards in 15 years. Thats why they are on ignore. Not suprised if they were hired by the DNC.

Trump's plan to build a wall across the southern border would be a great start towards solving our country's problems. ...... :thup:
Israel had hard enough of a time building a border wall.
What makes you think the 'Great Wall of America' could work, if the Great Wall of China couldn't even keep out the Mongols? :popcorn:

Also you seem to forget that a sufficient amount of drug money can get someone across the border, and many US corporations profit from under-the counter employees. ;)

You mean like becoming "The Most Transparent Administration in History", Nuhuh? Is that complete failure the fault of Congress? Should we expect this Administration to start leveling with us about Benghazi and the IRS scandals?

Or becoming the first "post racial" President? Is Obama's complete failure at that the fault of someone else as well?

He promised that he had solutions to unemployment and would hit the ground running to turn that around as soon as he was elected. Then he spent most of the next year pushing through ObamaCare...legislation that hurt job creation. Is that awful legislation the fault of the GOP?

Who ever said Obama was perfect? certainly not me. If Republicans can't carry out a dozen investigations and 50 hearings without repeatedly coming up with squat whose fault is that? Arguably employment is down to 5.3% if Obama were a Republican they would already be naming buildings after him.

Come on...get serious! The reason that Republican's have come up with "squat" when it attempts to investigate the Obama Administration is that the same people that promised us that they would be the most transparent administration in history is actually the most secretive in history and stonewalls investigations more than the Nixon White House!

As for unemployment numbers? Point out which policies of Barack Obama were responsible for lower unemployment? His administration gave us ObamaCare...which cost jobs...A LOT OF JOBS! He actively fought against the fracking that resulted in the oil and natural gas development that was responsible for a great deal of our economic growth during the past six years. The nonstop Quantitative Easing that seems to be this administration's ONLY response to a sluggish economy has put millions in the pockets of those Americans wealthy enough to play a resurgent stock market with virtually interest free borrowed money but that did nothing for the average American other than increase inflation. The truth, Nuhuh...is that if you took away the jobs that were created in GOP controlled and run States, employment numbers under this President would be abysmal.

Forgive me, all I have are facts to draw upon. If Republicans can't find a single misdemeanor in $20 million dollars worth of investigation, inquiry and probes, maybe you need some fresh blood taking care of your business on capitol hill. Further, guess what? no one is complaining about jobs except Republicans. The Democratic base is gainfully employed and happy, home ownership is up, the stock market is up, the future looks brighter under Obama than it ever did under any Bush. Could things be better? things can always be better, I don't think we have ever experienced financial or security nirvana, maybe some day we will and if we do, you can be sure it will be at the table of a Democratic president.

Did you just claim that the Democratic "base" was gainfully employed and happy? Do you really not know that blacks and young people have been left behind by this economic recovery? Or are they no longer part of the Democratic "base"?

As for the GOP being unable to prosecute anyone in the Obama White House? Since that would have to have done by the Attorney General...and Eric Holder was our Attorney General...does that in any way surprise you?

You just live in a little fantasyland don't you? There are 15 months to go before the end of this term and job numbers continue to be positive. When Obama leaves, blacks and millennials will waltz the next administration into the White House out of gratitude for a job well done.

If the GOP had a single iota of any kind of evidence of wrong doing you can bet your bottom dollar that the offenders would be prosecuted. But the GOP can't get the job done they can't even mount an impeachment, they can't even run an effective investigation. Eight years ago, the GOP knew they would have to take back the White House but they put up weak and incompetent candidates. Then four years ago, they repeated the error. Now four years later they have seventeen candidates and not a single one is capable of taking back the White House. All that time they knew they would need the black vote, the Hispanic vote, the women vote,the gay vote, and the youth vote. So what did the GOP do? Nothing. No jobs for blacks, no immigration plan, so Hispanics remain living in divided neighborhoods and families, re-instituting abortion laws and denying access to clinics for women, dividing the country with an anti-gay stance, and treating the youth to no solution to college loans or jobs. The very first opportunity the GOP had to showcase this talent and to offer up the best plan to correct all the bitching they have done for seven years what do they do? They fight among each other, they offer more power to the military and boots on the ground and not a single way to pay for it insuring it will be a repeat of the same mistakes that helped get us here in the first place.

Come on...get serious! The reason that Republican's have come up with "squat" when it attempts to investigate the Obama Administration is that the same people that promised us that they would be the most transparent administration in history is actually the most secretive in history and stonewalls investigations more than the Nixon White House!

As for unemployment numbers? Point out which policies of Barack Obama were responsible for lower unemployment? His administration gave us ObamaCare...which cost jobs...A LOT OF JOBS! He actively fought against the fracking that resulted in the oil and natural gas development that was responsible for a great deal of our economic growth during the past six years. The nonstop Quantitative Easing that seems to be this administration's ONLY response to a sluggish economy has put millions in the pockets of those Americans wealthy enough to play a resurgent stock market with virtually interest free borrowed money but that did nothing for the average American other than increase inflation. The truth, Nuhuh...is that if you took away the jobs that were created in GOP controlled and run States, employment numbers under this President would be abysmal.

Forgive me, all I have are facts to draw upon. If Republicans can't find a single misdemeanor in $20 million dollars worth of investigation, inquiry and probes, maybe you need some fresh blood taking care of your business on capitol hill. Further, guess what? no one is complaining about jobs except Republicans. The Democratic base is gainfully employed and happy, home ownership is up, the stock market is up, the future looks brighter under Obama than it ever did under any Bush. Could things be better? things can always be better, I don't think we have ever experienced financial or security nirvana, maybe some day we will and if we do, you can be sure it will be at the table of a Democratic president.

Did you just claim that the Democratic "base" was gainfully employed and happy? Do you really not know that blacks and young people have been left behind by this economic recovery? Or are they no longer part of the Democratic "base"?

As for the GOP being unable to prosecute anyone in the Obama White House? Since that would have to have done by the Attorney General...and Eric Holder was our Attorney General...does that in any way surprise you?

You just live in a little fantasyland don't you? There are 15 months to go before the end of this term and job numbers continue to be positive. When Obama leaves, blacks and millennials will waltz the next administration into the White House out of gratitude for a job well done.

If the GOP had a single iota of any kind of evidence of wrong doing you can bet your bottom dollar that the offenders would be prosecuted. But the GOP can't get the job done they can't even mount an impeachment, they can't even run an effective investigation. Eight years ago, the GOP knew they would have to take back the White House but they put up weak and incompetent candidates. Then four years ago, they repeated the error. Now four years later they have seventeen candidates and not a single one is capable of taking back the White House. All that time they knew they would need the black vote, the Hispanic vote, the women vote,the gay vote, and the youth vote. So what did the GOP do? Nothing. No jobs for blacks, no immigration plan, so Hispanics remain living in divided neighborhoods and families, re-instituting abortion laws and denying access to clinics for women, dividing the country with an anti-gay stance, and treating the youth to no solution to college loans or jobs. The very first opportunity the GOP had to showcase this talent and to offer up the best plan to correct all the bitching they have done for seven years what do they do? They fight among each other, they offer more power to the military and boots on the ground and not a single way to pay for it insuring it will be a repeat of the same mistakes that helped get us here in the first place.
Beautifully written.

blacks are FAR worse off under Barry than under ANY republican POTUS. What a failure he is.

Republicans are mentally incapable of holding public office and should be purged from politics on all levels. Federal, State and Local. They haven't done anything for the country in years, but they've done a lot to the country recently.

good luck with that leftard; we have the House, the Senate, and 31 of 50 Governor's seats

Trump's plan to build a wall on the southern border would be a great start towards solving our country's problems. ...... :thup:
Bullshit, if we had a hundred foot fence of electrified razor wire there right now republicans would be wanting something else to distract from their total neglect of working class Americans.

MIllions of immigrants for third world countries is what is fucking working class Americans right now, and we know who to blame for that: Obama and the Dims.

Forum List

Back