The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

That would be the party of White alright, the party the darkies won't vote for, which is why they don't want them voting...
10525508_952411878117738_1350999825_n.jpg

Last edited:
That would be the party of White alright, the party the darkies won't vote for, which is why they don't want them voting...

Actually most of us on the Right that I know personally, are giving up on the ballot box entirely, and turning much more towards the ammunition box as the proper means to make the necessary changes in this country.

Cheapest example of race-baiting I've seen in a long time.

Not even a cut and paste job.

Just a link to a pic that isn't even properly sourced.

Epic Fail

BTW, I see 10 women, several Hispanics, a possible Arab, and an oriental.

Just no blacks.

What does that say about the prejudice of black folks????

Nothing. It says more about the education than anything.

Last edited:
Blacks and hispanics have the highest rates of crime, abortions, STD's, school dropouts, unemployment, welfare, out of wedlock births, jail population ect............

These are not Republican values

If I were you politicaltouch I would ask for a refund on that deck of cards, seems there only is one or two kind in your deck..

red-state-democrats-the-vulnerables.jpg

What White Democrats Really Think About Black Americans

Just a few weeks ago, Nancy Pelosi told Americans that Republicans were trying to take food out the mouths of black Americans by cutting food stamps. She then stated that 50% of food stamp recipients are black Americans.

And let us not forget that the Democrats are fighting hard against the supposedly racist voter ID laws on behalf of the poor blacks who are either unable or too stupid to get an ID card in 2014. When Newt Gingrich called President Obama “the food stamp President” during a presidential debate in 2012, both Chris Matthews and Lawrence O’Donnell immediately thought of black people and accused him of racism.

As a black American, it is infuriating for me to listen to white Democrats’ claims of helping blacks when all they are doing is making sure that blacks remain dependent upon Government handouts. That stance reveals what they really think about black Americans.

Actually most of us on the Right that I know personally, are giving up on the ballot box entirely, and turning much more towards the ammunition box as the proper means to make the necessary changes in this country.
Go for it, we have drones, among other things...

If I was a young stud and interested in politics I'd go republican because the women are prettier.

If I was a young stud and interested in politics I'd go republican because the women are prettier.
Not a good choice. There aren't that many of them, and they aren't that into you, but any that they have they put front and center. Just more tokens...

Go for it, we have drones, among other things...

Too true, and add in that Obama has no compulsion against murdering Americans that is pretty damn potent.

Not a good choice. There aren't that many of them, and they aren't that into you, but any that they have they put front and center. Just more tokens...

I have to disagree.

And it seems to me that more democrat women aren't into guys than republican women.

Forum List

Back