The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

The Randy Report: The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

--------------------------------------------------------
Conservatives never learn do they? They much prefer the status quo. As long as they don't Fully Embrace Diversity they will never win the White House Again.

Democrats biggest problem in two photos

26960876.jpg

badge-gay-mafia-216-p.jpg

I guess rdean dumping all anyone Republican isn't enough

we have
guano
kiddypooper
politicalhack
Howiedoodle
lakhoota
did I leave any off?

oh yeah RANDYDANDY report...LOL

these are your countrymen and women folks

aren't they so sweet

Last edited:

Conservatives never learn do they? They much prefer the status quo. As long as they don't Fully Embrace Diversity they will never win the White House Again.

Democrats biggest problem in two photos

26960876.jpg

I remember that movie. Thats the one about that kid who was living it up on govt benefits and went to the finest schools, ate like kings just like a Country Club.

Young intelligent people who are dressed well---------how awful
I'll be they have..............**gasp**..........manners!

They are intelligent and have manners? You can tell by a picture?

This must be the same powers used in the Terri Shiavo case :lol:

Here is an honest question - How exactly is respecting the rights of ALL immigrants the "equal" opportunity to become American citizens, not just focusing on one particular group that crosses over illegally from Mexico, not embracing diversity? Do Democrats honestly respect and fully embrace those European, Asian, African, Middle Eastern immigrants that often wait years for THEIR chance to become citizens through the Federal Immigration process under the law, or only one particular nation that happens to be south of the border? What happened to treating everyone the same under the Democrats illusion on their claim of diversity?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back