The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

You're kidding, I have never seen a party walk and talk the same ever. That is why the democrats make such fun of the Tea Party, they can't imagine decent or opposition in their own party.

You don't know Democrats, which is the problem.

If you look at Republican voting records compared to Democrats you'd see who the lockstep party is.

But thats only if you look at facts. Freewill prefers the emotional argument

CC doesn't mind making pronouncements without verification. At least I pointed at the TP as an example, you nothing. Also, when was the last time an incumbent from either party were even challenged in the primary by their own party? Certainly isn't happening in the Democrat party.

You don't know Democrats, which is the problem.

If you look at Republican voting records compared to Democrats you'd see who the lockstep party is.

But thats only if you look at facts. Freewill prefers the emotional argument

CC doesn't mind making pronouncements without verification. At least I pointed at the TP as an example, you nothing. Also, when was the last time an incumbent from either party were even challenged in the primary by their own party? Certainly isn't happening in the Democrat party.

So now you dont care about voting records or anything that would prove this sheep like mentality when you're called on it?

You fold faster than a cheese omlet :lol:

That would be the party of White alright, the party the darkies won't vote for, which is why they don't want them voting...
10525508_952411878117738_1350999825_n.jpg

Look at the old pedophile stalking around in the back.

The Asian kids are photo bombing the pic, they weren't really with group.

That would be the party of White alright, the party the darkies won't vote for, which is why they don't want them voting...

Actually most of us on the Right that I know personally, are giving up on the ballot box entirely, and turning much more towards the ammunition box as the proper means to make the necessary changes in this country.

Stupid move.
Doing that insures that the Democrats win.

So the biggest problem is your ability to count women and minorities in an improperly sourced picture of where there are clearly a number of people off to the sides?

Oddly enough you are right, the GOPs biggest problem is the lack of educated progressives.

So the biggest problem is your ability to count women and minorities in an improperly sourced picture of where there are clearly a number of people off to the sides?

Oddly enough you are right, the GOPs biggest problem is the lack of educated progressives.

that's going to mark:eusa_clap:
as well it should, we should go post that on the RandyidiotDandys site..I might make an exception to visit his junk site for that

cheapest example of race-baiting i've seen in a long time.

Not even a cut and paste job.

Just a link to a pic that isn't even properly sourced.

Epic fail

btw, i see 10 women, several hispanics, a possible arab, and an oriental.

Just no blacks.

What does that say about the prejudice of black folks????

Nothing. It says more about the education than anything.

you noticed that too? I wonder when they will come out with statements of ethnic cleansing of the white race.
that you are doing yourself. Low birth rates and interracial marriage.
yourself?

You know my race?

Interesting....

Tell me, what race am i?

nascar......

LOL! You want the OP to count the people NOT in the picture?

Now THAT is a great defense :badgrin:

That must be it.

Everyone knows that Hispanics, Asians, and women hate Republicans.

Oh, I spotted another Asian lower left corner.

The Randy Report: The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

--------------------------------------------------------
Conservatives never learn do they? They much prefer the status quo. As long as they don't Fully Embrace Diversity they will never win the White House Again.

Is that the Republican Party's problem? Or the problem of those of other races who are required to embrace leftist policies or they are maligned by their peers?

And where is the photo taken? If in Vermont in which more than 95% of the population are European white and less than 2% are black or Hispanic, a photo of the Democratic party youth would likely look the same. A photo taken here in New Mexico or Florida or Texas would likely look much different.

And shame on the Randy Report for cherry picking a photo and using it for the purpose of race baiting. He should be ashamed and all here should be ashamed for falling for it.

Here's a recent photo of a TARS group touring a governor's mansion. Looks a little different doesn't it?

10420295_633690283379634_7325987404912040266_n.jpg

But shame on those who demand that we focus on skin color instead of treating all people as just people. Those are the ones who keep racism alive and well in this country.

The Randy Report: The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

--------------------------------------------------------
Conservatives never learn do they? They much prefer the status quo. As long as they don't Fully Embrace Diversity they will never win the White House Again.

Is that the Republican Party's problem? Or the problem of those of other races who are required to embrace leftist policies or they are maligned by their peers?

Good question. Who is running? The republicans or these "other races" you speak of?

Because whoever is running has the problem

That must be it.

Everyone knows that Hispanics, Asians, and women hate Republicans.

Oh, I spotted another Asian lower left corner.

It is pretty telling that those gleefully exploiting the photo as 'a problem' can only see the white European-heritage faces and completely missed all those who obviously don't fit in that group.

I see plenty of minorities in that photo. German, Italian, Polish, French.

What's your problem?

Why not just say, "No BLACKS" in the photo - becuase it's all about skin color to you assholes, right?

If democrats dropped the race and sex issue. They're probably win super majorities in both houses of congress. Why? Science, infrastructure, education and investment in our country is extremely favored.

Now here is a photo of a Democrat teen group. And I'm pretty sure those who branded the GOP photo as racist would agree that this one is not:

Union-Co.-Teen-Democrats2.jpg

And here is another Democrat teen group. Is it that much different than the GOP photo?

1575078-L.jpg

There is nobody more dishonest--though probably not intentionally so--than a leftwing politinut.

Forum List

Back