The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

Here is another picture of Republicans, Oh my gosh Republicans are all black. Wow didn't see that coming:

images

Yeah, I know.

Did you know there are Republicans who are Gay?

Who would'a thunk....
ye but like the black they are a tiny fraction..and that makes all the difference.

AND they are told they are too stupid to understand why the GOP is good for them. Which is actually a defense for not being able to explain why the GOP is good for them but hey...

Yeah, I know.

Did you know there are Republicans who are Gay?

Who would'a thunk....
ye but like the black they are a tiny fraction..and that makes all the difference.

It makes no difference.

This all identity politics, and it's horseshit.

Here is Avatar actually arguing that amounts dont matter. Seriously, I believe this might be the only time in which Avatar will tell you that numbers dont matter.:badgrin:

The Democratic Party's biggest problem, in one photo:

children_on_border.jpg

Actually, the Democrats don't seem to have a problem with them. Many people of the republican/conservative political persuasion tend to have a problem with the people in that photo and are the ones freaking out about them. George Will is probably going to get admonished by the republican/conservatives for this though:
George Will Stuns Chris Wallace: U.S. Should ?Welcome? Migrant Children | Mediaite

George Will is looking for gigs.

Journalists have to all suck from the same teet.

Anyone who feels George Will is making sense is just ignorant, or Democrat. Democrats need a permanent lower-class. They need uninformed voters or voters that are dumb, or illiterate, preferably non-English speaking.

children_on_border.jpg

Actually, the Democrats don't seem to have a problem with them. Many people of the republican/conservative political persuasion tend to have a problem with the people in that photo and are the ones freaking out about them. George Will is probably going to get admonished by the republican/conservatives for this though:
George Will Stuns Chris Wallace: U.S. Should ?Welcome? Migrant Children | Mediaite

Anyone who feels George Will is making sense is just ignorant, or Democrat. Democrats need a permanent lower-class. They need uninformed voters or voters that are dumb, or illiterate, preferably non-English speaking.
that would be most of the trailer parks in the south and mid west! :lol:

True.

They usually vote Democrat, but the left claims they all switched to Republicans. I think when people leave poverty behind they also leave behind the Democrat Party.

Which strengthens the argument that you shouldn't be able to vote for your own entitlements.

True.

They usually vote Democrat, but the left claims they all switched to Republicans. I think when people leave poverty behind they also leave behind the Democrat Party.

Which strengthens the argument that you shouldn't be able to vote for your own entitlements.

Arent you curious if thats true or not? Or does it not matter because your talking points are so shiny and cute?

No, not true. My secretary lives in a mobile home on three acres, best friend on five acres. They prefer land over site built brick homes in subdivisions.

this proves OP's point as well. Look at this "sea of vanilla": Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

So where are the Conservates suppose to go when the Democrats refuse to represent them?

I see brown, black and Asians in that panoramic view not just whites.

Too many minorities are not well informed voters so they become Democrats because they actually think that Dems are for them when they are not.

Here is the Panoramic: Democratic National Convention
Panoramic: 2012 Democratic National Convention
Notice the ones holding up signs protesting about the middle class?
What I see in both parties is a whole bunch of unhappy campers .

True.

it's no claim, it's fact..
and no there are just as many middle class and wealthy demos as repubs...

No, not true. My secretary lives in a mobile home on three acres, best friend on five acres. They prefer land over site built brick homes in subdivisions.
that's a false comparison.
you have a secretary? :D

this proves OP's point as well. Look at this "sea of vanilla": Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

So where are the Conservates suppose to go when the Democrats refuse to represent them?

I see brown, black and Asians in that panoramic view not just whites.

Too many minorities are not well informed voters so they become Democrats because they actually think that Dems are for them when they are not.

Here is the Panoramic: Democratic National Convention
Panoramic: 2012 Democratic National Convention
Notice the ones holding up signs protesting about the middle class?
What I see in both parties is a whole bunch of unhappy campers .
nobody said just whites , the overwhelming majority of the gop is white.
like vanilla bean ice cream ..

If I was a young stud and interested in politics I'd go republican because the women are prettier.

Yeah, but now that abortion is being banned in all the Red states and their employers are cutting birth control out of their health insurance, you'd just be doing yourself instead of doing them.

children_on_border.jpg

How is he "looking for gigs" , when he already has one?
George F. Will - The Washington Post

What "teet" is that?

How isn't he making any sense? Why do you think that democrats "need a permanent lower class"? How are refugees and illegal aliens going to vote, last I heard neither can vote unless they are American citizens.

Saying there are minorities in the GOP is like saying there are roach legs in cereal. There are but the amount is so small no one can call them Roach leg cereal lol

So the biggest problem is your ability to count women and minorities in an improperly sourced picture of where there are clearly a number of people off to the sides?

Oddly enough you are right, the GOPs biggest problem is the lack of educated progressives.

LOL! You want the OP to count the people NOT in the picture?

Now THAT is a great defense :badgrin:

Soooo not surprised that you missed the point.

Forum List

Back