The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

Now here is a photo of a Democrat teen group. And I'm pretty sure those who branded the GOP photo as racist would agree that this one is not:

Union-Co.-Teen-Democrats2.jpg

And here is another Democrat teen group. Is it that much different than the GOP photo?

1575078-L.jpg

There is nobody more dishonest--though probably not intentionally so--than a leftwing politinut.
You got phone numbers for the two girls on the far right? You never know when I might need a babysitter...

Now here is a photo of a Democrat teen group. And I'm pretty sure those who branded the GOP photo as racist would agree that this one is not:

And here is another Democrat teen group. Is it that much different than the GOP photo?

1575078-L.jpg

There is nobody more dishonest--though probably not intentionally so--than a leftwing politinut.

What do you call a white guy on a football team?

Quarterback

What do you call a white guy on a basketball team?

Coach

What do you call a white guy at a NAACP meeting?

An evil Republican

What do you call a white guy at a New Black Panther Party rally?

Dead Meat

Last edited:
What do you call a black Tea Party member?

Every name in the book

Can we stop talking about race and sex?

Time to focus on infrastructure, science, minimum wage, taxing the fucking rich, education and r&d! you know, things that help advance this country.

Whining about white people or vargina's all fucking day is hurting this country.

JUST FUCKING STOP! We all know the tea party is insane but it isn't helping being side tracked with this shit.

another post pointing out the republicans absolute denial of their bigotry

Here is another picture of Republicans, Oh my gosh Republicans are all black. Wow didn't see that coming:

images

WTF is your point? That Republicans should admit to a Democrat big whopping lie? What we have here is projection. Democrats have since their beginning have looked down on anyone other then the white man. So naturally they think that the party that freed the black man and supported EVERY civil rights act actually think as they. Not true, very not true.

1575078-L.jpg

Aww man you're right!! All those polls and TV images showing a sea of white people at Republican conventions have been wrong the whole time!!!!

:cuckoo:

WTF is your point? That Republicans should admit to a Democrat big whopping lie? What we have here is projection. Democrats have since their beginning have looked down on anyone other then the white man. So naturally they think that the party that freed the black man and supported EVERY civil rights act actually think as they. Not true, very not true.
it was not true in the 19th century/ however the democratic party has changed fro the better.
republican party has also changed for the worst,
if Lincoln were alive today he'd be kicking the shit out of the gop ..

You racist have a problem with white people and you're talking about bigotry?:badgrin:
how does pointing out the obvious make me a racist ?
if the gop were all black or Hispanic Asian etc. I'd say the same thing.

beside it not the race it's the completely un-American Pov that hurts the republicans
also asshat I'm an independent not like the faux ultra right fringe independents,,

Last edited:
Here is another picture of Republicans, Oh my gosh Republicans are all black. Wow didn't see that coming:

images

Yeah, I know.

Did you know there are Republicans who are Gay?

Who would'a thunk....

Forum List

Back