The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

Heres your chance. The spotlight is on and the mic is hot

Is there any racism in the republican party at all?

there is racism in every walk of life in the world you fucking moron.

Only a fucking idiot like you would think it is part of a party platform.
it's not a spoken part or even written part of the platform but it's just as much a part as the others..

Yeah, right. You don't have a shred of proof, but you just know it's true.

Libturds are so stupid they delude themselves with their own propaganda.

it's not a spoken part or even written part of the platform but it's just as much a part as the others..

Hey Rachel.....err...Ms. Maddow......

There are white poor people
There are white people without ID
There are white people that get abortions
There are white people that are drug addicts
There are white people that use food stamps
There are white people in public housing
there are white people that are unemployed.

Shall I continue?

none needed, republican action and attitudes are all the evidence necessary for anyone not in denial to see.

Democrat action and attitudes are all the evidence necessary for anyone not in denial to see.

See I can make stupid comments with no evidence too.
false! you're
not making anything up, you're just typing.
I might respect you making shit up but you're not doing that.
oh btw I just posted evidence....

The evidence you posted is an op0inion piece based on...well....assumption and opinion.

When will you learn that evidence is fact....like...."no negro dialect"

However, it is proven that when democrats bring up racism, it does rile up the base and thus why "supposed" republican racism is found in ads and spoken at fund raisers.

So the truth is, what you said was not factual....but the response you criticized was spot on.

Now...think about it before you knee jerk respond.

Good. So why did you say "supposed" racism? Either it is or it isnt right?

wow! that's the best you could come up with?
typical ...

Because your post was significantly different? :lol:
from yours? yes . I was not using grade school mimicry...
and again : "wow! that's the best you could come up with?
typical!"

It was not mimicry. It was word play.

The left needs people to believe that the right is full of racists. The majority on the right couldn't care less about racial superiority because they couldn't care less about race in the first place. The left needs people to believe that the right hates blacks and browns and yellows and reds and every other color out there. They need people to believe in that fictional hatred so that nobody will listen to what the right is actually saying.

Shall I continue?

JakeStarkey believes I am unemployed and living in my parents basement. Yet HE has 73,000 posts over 5 years or 40 a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.

There are a few here that I believe get paid to post attack shit on republicans.
One admitted he did get paid to post.

The Randy Report: The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo
--------------------------------------------------------
Conservatives never learn do they? They much prefer the status quo. As long as they don't Fully Embrace Diversity they will never win the White House Again.

Liberals never learn do they.Liberal racism. This photo is THE DEMOCRATS BIGGEST PROBLEM. They are losing White members because of a perceived racial bias across our social and cultural strata.

Your response is not warranted.

You did not put thought into it.

It is true. The more the left plays on republican racism, the more the base gets stirred up.

You see, what you originally said was your opinion. It is not based on fact for you are not a republican so you don't know for sure if republicans need to believe in racial superiority.

However, it is proven that when democrats bring up racism, it does rile up the base and thus why "supposed" republican racism is found in ads and spoken at fund raisers.

So the truth is, what you said was not factual....but the response you criticized was spot on.

Now...think about it before you knee jerk respond.
wow! another denier in action.
in my experience the only time people defend their pov this hard is when it's wrong and are to stubborn to or embarrassed to change it

Public Policy Polling released a survey last week that should cause stomachs to churn throughout polite society; among Republican primary voters in Mississippi, 46% of respondents believe that interracial marriage should not be legal.

Let’s set aside for a moment the question of whether or not this is a uniquely Republican problem, and deduce the basic message: nearly half of the poll’s respondents believe a marriage should be criminalized based simply on the skin color of its partners. Combined with 14% of those who said they were “not sure”, you have an astounding 60% of Mississippi Republicans believing that marriage between members of two different races may be a criminal act.
Mississippi GOP?s Embarrassing Interracial Fears

Not all Republicans are racists but it would be folly not to argue that most racists in the United States are Republicans. The Grand Old Party’s stance on racial and gender inequality has been a hallmark of the Republican Party since the early 1950s. But it wasn’t always that way.

Scholars debate when exactly the tides turned and the Democratic and Republican Parties morphed into the ones we know today, yet no presidential historian of merit can argue that the Republican Party of the 1860s and the Republican Party of today are in any way related other than name.

A far right wing pundit could weave tenuous factual threads from the past and present into a blanket confirmation-bias argument, however the reason the current G.O.P. still banners Lincoln as their political patriarch is, simply put: human rights. And had Lincoln been a flag-waver for states’ rights (which is one of the tenets of the current Republican Party), the U.S. would have been cleaved irretrievably into two countries.

Lynching Lincoln: Racism and the Devolution of the GOP : Glittersnipe

nuff said.

Excuse me, but in the mid 1900's there was racism wherever you turned.

The only truly racist remarks I heard from an elected official in Washington during the Obama campaign was when one of them said of Obama..

"he is a "light skinned African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one" ....- Harry Reid

and when another said of Obama...

"he is clean and articulate"....-Joe Biden

Now, sure, you can say that is not racist....but exactly when have you heard ANYONE identify a white candidate as "clean and articulate"

So you can show me all of the opinion pieces you want...and you can claim that only GOPers were racists in the 1950's and they are still that way now...

But you will look silly doing so.
false ! in your rush to defend your Undefendable

position. you've either intentionally misunderstood or don't have the mental chops to comprehend what's written.
nowhere have I said, inferred, hinted, that ALL REPUBLICANS in the past and today were racist.
the point you seem to be missing or trying to minimize is that the GOP IS MOSTLY WHITE and a lot racist.
those are facts.
the only person looking silly here is you.
as for me, looking silly doesn't mean dick...

1780109_10152305064543395_2017826622_o.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfGLB8LO1aM]Obama Causes Welfare Chaos In Detroit - YouTube[/ame]

Democrats biggest problem. Explain this to hard working taxpayers OF ALL RACES.

Poor kids. The betrayal as they enter the private sector will shock them. Come back a few years later after they have families and pay taxes and find out how many are Republicans.

yes I am right....you using the old you have no proof ploy is all the evidence needed.
that's what the Nazis s said when asked about the final solution..

:lol:

wow! another denier in action.
in my experience the only time people defend their pov this hard is when it's wrong and are to stubborn to or embarrassed to change it

Public Policy Polling released a survey last week that should cause stomachs to churn throughout polite society; among Republican primary voters in Mississippi, 46% of respondents believe that interracial marriage should not be legal.

Let’s set aside for a moment the question of whether or not this is a uniquely Republican problem, and deduce the basic message: nearly half of the poll’s respondents believe a marriage should be criminalized based simply on the skin color of its partners. Combined with 14% of those who said they were “not sure”, you have an astounding 60% of Mississippi Republicans believing that marriage between members of two different races may be a criminal act.
Mississippi GOP?s Embarrassing Interracial Fears

Not all Republicans are racists but it would be folly not to argue that most racists in the United States are Republicans. The Grand Old Party’s stance on racial and gender inequality has been a hallmark of the Republican Party since the early 1950s. But it wasn’t always that way.

Scholars debate when exactly the tides turned and the Democratic and Republican Parties morphed into the ones we know today, yet no presidential historian of merit can argue that the Republican Party of the 1860s and the Republican Party of today are in any way related other than name.

A far right wing pundit could weave tenuous factual threads from the past and present into a blanket confirmation-bias argument, however the reason the current G.O.P. still banners Lincoln as their political patriarch is, simply put: human rights. And had Lincoln been a flag-waver for states’ rights (which is one of the tenets of the current Republican Party), the U.S. would have been cleaved irretrievably into two countries.

Lynching Lincoln: Racism and the Devolution of the GOP : Glittersnipe

nuff said.

Excuse me, but in the mid 1900's there was racism wherever you turned.

The only truly racist remarks I heard from an elected official in Washington during the Obama campaign was when one of them said of Obama..

"he is a "light skinned African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one" ....- Harry Reid

and when another said of Obama...

"he is clean and articulate"....-Joe Biden

Now, sure, you can say that is not racist....but exactly when have you heard ANYONE identify a white candidate as "clean and articulate"

So you can show me all of the opinion pieces you want...and you can claim that only GOPers were racists in the 1950's and they are still that way now...

But you will look silly doing so.
false ! in your rush to defend your Undefendable

position. you've either intentionally misunderstood or don't have the mental chops to comprehend what's written.
nowhere have I said, inferred, hinted, that ALL REPUBLICANS in the past and today were racist.
the point you seem to be missing or trying to minimize is that the GOP IS MOSTLY WHITE and a lot racist.
those are facts.
the only person looking silly here is you.
as for me, looking silly doesn't mean dick...

Before you say "false" and question ones intelligence...

Understand what was being said.

It is not hidden that the black population votes 90% democratic....but that is not proof that the republican candidates are racists.

You can not cite one single example of a republican policy that is initiated due to racism.

So yes, you are looking silly. You are regurgitating left wing talking points that have nothing to back it up.

So yes, you are looking silly.......and as for you not caring that you look silly?

I don't believe you.

yes I am right....you using the old you have no proof ploy is all the evidence needed.
that's what the Nazis s said when asked about the final solution..

:lol:

Ah yea...throw in Nazi and Hitler and that will shut them up....great tactic.

Uh.....you don't see the need for proof when you call someone a racist?

Are you that naïve to racism that all one needs to say something was racist.....but not have to show what it was and how it was racist?

Jeez.

What are you......like 3 years old?

Blacks and hispanics have the highest rates of crime, abortions, STD's, school dropouts, unemployment, welfare, out of wedlock births, jail population ect............

These are not Republican values

I nominate Tank as Chair of the RNC!!!!!!!!!! Hell, we could win by running Carter again!!!!!

Shall I continue?
oh no! it's the you're a lesbian news commentator. Ploy !

yes there are all of the above...but they are seen by a major portion of the gop as part of the problem...even though they maybe republicans themselves ..

That would be the party of White alright, the party the darkies won't vote for, which is why they don't want them voting...

Actually most of us on the Right that I know personally, are giving up on the ballot box entirely, and turning much more towards the ammunition box as the proper means to make the necessary changes in this country.
Go for it, we have drones, among other things...

You don't have crap. No God, no guts, no guns, no drones, and no common sense. Among other things.

Forum List

Back