The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

none needed, republican action and attitudes are all the evidence necessary for anyone not in denial to see.

Democrat action and attitudes are all the evidence necessary for anyone not in denial to see.

See I can make stupid comments with no evidence too.
false! you're
not making anything up, you're just typing.
I might respect you making shit up but you're not doing that.
oh btw I just posted evidence....

Did I say I was making stuff up? I said I was "making stupid comments..."

Making stupid comments with my keyboard, surely, but making them nonetheless.

They were stupid and made in full mockery of your own.

Oh no! it's the you're a lesbian news commentator. Ploy !

yes there are all of the above...but they are seen by a major portion of the gop as part of the problem...even though they maybe republicans themselves ..

Yeah, I mean Madcow is a lying demagogue - but come on, she is a FUCK LOAD smarter than you are, duhs.....

This republican v democrat controversy is nonsense. The Democrat's biggest gripe is that there are white people in th USA that's what they intend to change.

Excuse me, but in the mid 1900's there was racism wherever you turned.

The only truly racist remarks I heard from an elected official in Washington during the Obama campaign was when one of them said of Obama..

"he is a "light skinned African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one" ....- Harry Reid

and when another said of Obama...

"he is clean and articulate"....-Joe Biden

Now, sure, you can say that is not racist....but exactly when have you heard ANYONE identify a white candidate as "clean and articulate"

So you can show me all of the opinion pieces you want...and you can claim that only GOPers were racists in the 1950's and they are still that way now...

But you will look silly doing so.
false ! in your rush to defend your Undefendable

position. you've either intentionally misunderstood or don't have the mental chops to comprehend what's written.
nowhere have I said, inferred, hinted, that ALL REPUBLICANS in the past and today were racist.
the point you seem to be missing or trying to minimize is that the GOP IS MOSTLY WHITE and a lot racist.
those are facts.
the only person looking silly here is you.
as for me, looking silly doesn't mean dick...

Before you say "false" and question ones intelligence...

Understand what was being said.

It is not hidden that the black population votes 90% democratic....but that is not proof that the republican candidates are racists.

You can not cite one single example of a republican policy that is initiated due to racism.

So yes, you are looking silly. You are regurgitating left wing talking points that have nothing to back it up.

So yes, you are looking silly.......and as for you not caring that you look silly?

I don't believe you.
you not believing me is a fine example of gop denial. thanks

Southern strategy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

For the British strategy in the American Revolutionary War, see Southern theater of the American Revolutionary War.

The Southern United States as defined by the United States Census Bureau
In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to a Republican Party strategy of gaining political support for certain candidates in the Southern United States by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3][4][5]

Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime Democratic Party stronghold due to the Democratic Party's defense of slavery before the American Civil War and segregation for a century thereafter, many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixiecrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation.

The strategy was first adopted under future Republican President Richard Nixon and Republican Senator Barry Goldwater[6][7] in the late 1960s.[8] The strategy was successful in winning 5 formerly Confederate states in both the 1964 and 1968 presidential elections. It contributed to the electoral realignment of some Southern states to the Republican Party, but at the expense of losing more than 90 percent of black voters to the Democratic Party. As the twentieth century came to a close, the Republican Party began attempting to appeal to black voters again, though with little success.[8]

In 2005, Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized to the NAACP for ignoring the black vote and exploiting racial conflicts.[9]
Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes there are all of the above...but they are seen by a major portion of the gop as part of the problem...even though they maybe republicans themselves ..

Yeah, I mean Madcow is a lying demagogue - but come on, she is a FUCK LOAD smarter than you are, duhs.....
the king of intentional misinterpretation chimes in..
but no she not a fuck load smarter than I.

just a fuck load smarter THEN YOU but she and I could be lobotomized and still be a fuck load smarter then you!:lol:

false ! in your rush to defend your Undefendable

position. you've either intentionally misunderstood or don't have the mental chops to comprehend what's written.
nowhere have I said, inferred, hinted, that ALL REPUBLICANS in the past and today were racist.
the point you seem to be missing or trying to minimize is that the GOP IS MOSTLY WHITE and a lot racist.
those are facts.
the only person looking silly here is you.
as for me, looking silly doesn't mean dick...

It is not hidden that the black population votes 90% democratic....but that is not proof that the republican candidates are racists.

You can not cite one single example of a republican policy that is initiated due to racism.

So yes, you are looking silly. You are regurgitating left wing talking points that have nothing to back it up.

So yes, you are looking silly.......and as for you not caring that you look silly?

I don't believe you.

Southern strategy

For the British strategy in the American Revolutionary War, see Southern theater of the American Revolutionary War.

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to a Republican Party strategy of gaining political support for certain candidates in the Southern United States by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3][4][5]

Though the "Solid South" had been a longtime Democratic Party stronghold due to the Democratic Party's defense of slavery before the American Civil War and segregation for a century thereafter, many white Southern Democrats stopped supporting the party following the civil rights plank of the Democratic campaign in 1948 (triggering the Dixiecrats), the African-American Civil Rights Movement, the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, and desegregation.

The strategy was first adopted under future Republican President Richard Nixon and Republican Senator Barry Goldwater[6][7] in the late 1960s.[8] The strategy was successful in winning 5 formerly Confederate states in both the 1964 and 1968 presidential elections. It contributed to the electoral realignment of some Southern states to the Republican Party, but at the expense of losing more than 90 percent of black voters to the Democratic Party. As the twentieth century came to a close, the Republican Party began attempting to appeal to black voters again, though with little success.[8]

In 2005, Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized to the NAACP for ignoring the black vote and exploiting racial conflicts.[9]

Hey Sparky...

Pre 1970, there was racism everywhere you looked.

Ignoring the black vote is not racist. It was a political strategy to use the funds where they would work. Trying to get the black vote when 90% of blacks vote democrat is a waste of funds...

Sorry you see "not making race an issue" as racist..

You prefer a party that identifies who the blacks are and identifies what they want to hear.

Sounds racist to me.

Yeah, right. You don't have a shred of proof, but you just know it's true.

Libturds are so stupid they delude themselves with their own propaganda.
yes I am right....you using the old you have no proof ploy is all the evidence needed.
that's what the Nazis s said when asked about the final solution..

:lol:

Ah yea...throw in Nazi and Hitler and that will shut them up....great tactic.

Uh.....you don't see the need for proof when you call someone a racist?

Are you that naïve to racism that all one needs to say something was racist.....but not have to show what it was and how it was racist?

Jeez.

What are you......like 3 years old?
again misunderstanding. WHO IS TRYING TO SHUT YOU UP ?
MAKING FALSE ASSUPTIONS SEEMS TO BE A SKILL WITH YOU.
never said I didn't need proof ,especially when you've been so kind as to feed me a constant stream of it .
BY ALL MEANS KEEP TALKING.

Last edited:

just a fuck load smarter THEN YOU but she and I could be lobotomized and still be a fuck load smarter then you!:lol:

Wow.

Another child figured out a way to beat the system and get on this forum.

it's not a spoken part or even written part of the platform but it's just as much a part as the others..

Hey Rachel.....err...Ms. Maddow......

There are white poor people
There are white people without ID
There are white people that get abortions
There are white people that are drug addicts
There are white people that use food stamps
There are white people in public housing
there are white people that are unemployed.

Shall I continue?
oh no! it's the you're a lesbian news commentator. Ploy !

Lesbian news commentator?

Why do you need to mention her sexual preferences?

I referred to her because she uses the exact same argument about GOP racism as you did.

By the way, I am married with kids....and pro gay marriage. I have no issue with people living their lives however they want.

I am confused why you felt the need to mention that Maddow was a lesbian.

She is a female political commentator that leans very far to the left.

Your identification of her should make you look in the mirror and question what your problem is.

I don't believe you.

Southern strategy

Hey Sparky...

Ignoring the black vote is not racist. It was a political strategy to use the funds where they would work. Trying to get the black vote when 90% of blacks vote democrat is a waste of funds...

You prefer a party that identifies who the blacks are and identifies what they want to hear.

Sounds racist to me.
OH OH NOT THE HAY SPARKY LINE! somebody's desperate.
oh yeah shit head, the there was racism everywhere gambit is played out.
CLASSIC QUOTE : "Ignoring the black vote is not racist"

then what is it? a gift?

can you rationalize any harder ?

duhs, the shit I took this morning is smarter than you.

Wow.

sorry to destroy your fantasy but I've got hemorrhoids older then you are.
another false assumption shattered.

Note that he posted "THEN YOU" instead of the correct "THAN YOU," and he even emphasized his idiocy!

Southern strategy

Hey Sparky...

Sounds racist to me.
OH OH NOT THE HAY SPARKY LINE! somebody's desperate.
oh yeah shit head, the there was racism everywhere gambit is played out.
CLASSIC QUOTE : "Ignoring the black vote is not racist"

then what is it? a gift?

can you rationalize any harder ?

I will speak slower so you can understand Sparky.....

Not specifically identifying the black vote as "the black vote" and, instead, simply campaigning to all people.....is known as NOT applying race when making an educated decision.

Identify a group of people as black, and intentionally campaigning a group BECUASE they are black is applying race when making an educated decision.

Now....you tell me....which defines racism...

Not applying race as a factor when making an educated decision

or

Applying race as a factor when making an educated decision.

Don't hurt yourself.

Wow.

sorry to destroy your fantasy but I've got hemorrhoids older then you are.
another false assumption shattered.

Then I take it back.

Speaking of hemorrhoids......just started suffering from them......sux to get old. No?

Hey Rachel.....err...Ms. Maddow......

There are white poor people
There are white people without ID
There are white people that get abortions
There are white people that are drug addicts
There are white people that use food stamps
There are white people in public housing
there are white people that are unemployed.

Shall I continue?
oh no! it's the you're a lesbian news commentator. Ploy !

Lesbian news commentator?

Why do you need to mention her sexual preferences?

I referred to her because she uses the exact same argument about GOP racism as you did.

By the way, I am married with kids....and pro gay marriage. I have no issue with people living their lives however they want.

I am confused why you felt the need to mention that Maddow was a lesbian.

She is a female political commentator that leans very far to the left.

Your identification of her should make you look in the mirror and question what your problem is.
bahahahahaha! what's it like to be completely clueless?
why did you need to mention you were married --with kids? afraid some one would think you you're gay?
why mention pro gay marriage?
I didn't need to mention her sexuality ,on the other hand you must have desperately needed to toss out unnecessary bullshit.
I mentioned her sexuality because it makes certain conservative posters cringe....
that makes me laugh.

Note that he posted "THEN YOU" instead of the correct "THAN YOU," and he even emphasized his idiocy!
oh no! the spelling, grammar brown shirts are on patrol..
pathetic.

Then he what?

Forum List

Back