The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

Try making sense next time. It might help.
I did.. your inability to follow it is not my problem...

Following you would be a very bad idea.

You don't have to factor out race when race isn't a factor.
race for the right is always a factor...it goes along way in explaining the male middle-aged to old white Christian majority of the party..

The 1964 civil rights act and subsequent 1965 voting rights act resulted in a change in the parties. From then onwards, the republican party was against measures to give voting rights to minorities, while the democratic party was in favor of granting minorities voting rights. Until then minorities in the South were prevented from voting via a number of discriminatory methods, some of the most common being literacy tests which were not scored impartially.

Minorities continue to favor the Democratic party because their right to vote is still under attack by the Republicans. Even in the 2000 election Florida selectively disenfranchised minority voters. They compiled a highly erroneous purge list of people they removed from the voting list without notification or due process. Thousands of them had never been convicted of a felony, many of those who had were supposed to have their voting rights restored already. Many of the disenfranchised merely had names that bore a slight resemblance to a convict. This illegal purge of poor and minority voters decided the outcome of the 2000 presidential election. Blacks accounted for 88% of those removed from the rolls, they made up only about 11% of Florida's voters.

in other words racist!

Last edited:

race for the right is always a factor...it goes along way in explaining the male middle-aged to old white Christian majority of the party..

The 1964 civil rights act and subsequent 1965 voting rights act resulted in a change in the parties. From then onwards, the republican party was against measures to give voting rights to minorities, while the democratic party was in favor of granting minorities voting rights. Until then minorities in the South were prevented from voting via a number of discriminatory methods, some of the most common being literacy tests which were not scored impartially.

Minorities continue to favor the Democratic party because their right to vote is still under attack by the Republicans. Even in the 2000 election Florida selectively disenfranchised minority voters. They compiled a highly erroneous purge list of people they removed from the voting list without notification or due process. Thousands of them had never been convicted of a felony, many of those who had were supposed to have their voting rights restored already. Many of the disenfranchised merely had names that bore a slight resemblance to a convict. This illegal purge of poor and minority voters decided the outcome of the 2000 presidential election. Blacks accounted for 88% of those removed from the rolls, they made up only about 11% of Florida's voters.

in other words racist!

So the GOP threw the 12% of the whites under the bus so they can be sure to squash the 88% that were black.

Jeez...you sure are desperate.

That would be the party of White alright, the party the darkies won't vote for, which is why they don't want them voting...

Actually most of us on the Right that I know personally, are giving up on the ballot box entirely, and turning much more towards the ammunition box as the proper means to make the necessary changes in this country.

Of course you are.

Don't include me in that statement.

I respect freedom of speech and I respect our elections and I am aware that elections have consequences and I am aware that the tables turn regularly.

To me, politics is all about debating. No law is written in stone and administrations come and go.

Try making sense next time. It might help.

yeah....did you see that?

In an effort to admit that the democratic party DOES apply race when making educated decisions....he had to say that NOT applying race is ALSO a form of racism.

And then he claims that such makes sense.

Go figure.

following you would be a very bad idea.

race for the right is always a factor...it goes along way in explaining the male middle-aged to old white christian majority of the party..

The 1964 civil rights act and subsequent 1965 voting rights act resulted in a change in the parties. From then onwards, the republican party was against measures to give voting rights to minorities, while the democratic party was in favor of granting minorities voting rights. Until then minorities in the south were prevented from voting via a number of discriminatory methods, some of the most common being literacy tests which were not scored impartially.

Minorities continue to favor the democratic party because their right to vote is still under attack by the republicans. Even in the 2000 election florida selectively disenfranchised minority voters. They compiled a highly erroneous purge list of people they removed from the voting list without notification or due process. Thousands of them had never been convicted of a felony, many of those who had were supposed to have their voting rights restored already. Many of the disenfranchised merely had names that bore a slight resemblance to a convict. This illegal purge of poor and minority voters decided the outcome of the 2000 presidential election. Blacks accounted for 88% of those removed from the rolls, they made up only about 11% of florida's voters.

In other words racist!

so the gop threw the 12% of the whites under the bus so they can be sure to squash the 88% that were black.

another misterpreted reading..
The above it fact...

actually most of us on the right that i know personally, are giving up on the ballot box entirely, and turning much more towards the ammunition box as the proper means to make the necessary changes in this country.

of course you are.

don't include me in that statement.

I respect freedom of speech and i respect our elections and i am aware that elections have consequences and i am aware that the tables turn regularly.

To me, politics is all about debating. No law is written in stone and administrations come and go.
so you'd bee ok with kiling the first and second ammendments then?

yeah....did you see that?

In an effort to admit that the democratic party DOES apply race when making educated decisions....he had to say that NOT applying race is ALSO a form of racism.

And then he claims that such makes sense.

Go figure.
so does the gop I'd ask if you had a point but you don't...

The above it fact...

duhs, you of the Khmer Rouge should make your hatred of white people the center piece for the 2014 elections. Promise that your will open up forced labor camps to put whites into, if you take the house and Senate. Make it plain that democrats have plan to punish whites for the color of their skin.

You know, be totally honest....

Last edited:
so the gop threw the 12% of the whites under the bus so they can be sure to squash the 88% that were black.

The above it fact...

duhs, you of the Khmer Rouge should make your hatred of white people the center piece for the 2014 elections. Promise that your will open up forced labor camps to put whites into, if you take the house and Senate. Make it plain that democrats have plan to punish whites for the color of their skin.

You know, be totally honest....[/QUOTE]a little early for daily break from reality isn't it?
so you believe I'm not white?

of course you are.

I respect freedom of speech and i respect our elections and i am aware that elections have consequences and i am aware that the tables turn regularly.

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Never mind......not playing that game with you.

of course you are.

:rolleyes:

Watch out folks! Short bus coming through!

Go ahead and jump to false conclusions. Just realize how it makes you look.

race for the right is always a factor...it goes along way in explaining the male middle-aged to old white christian majority of the party..

The 1964 civil rights act and subsequent 1965 voting rights act resulted in a change in the parties. From then onwards, the republican party was against measures to give voting rights to minorities, while the democratic party was in favor of granting minorities voting rights. Until then minorities in the south were prevented from voting via a number of discriminatory methods, some of the most common being literacy tests which were not scored impartially.

Minorities continue to favor the democratic party because their right to vote is still under attack by the republicans. Even in the 2000 election florida selectively disenfranchised minority voters. They compiled a highly erroneous purge list of people they removed from the voting list without notification or due process. Thousands of them had never been convicted of a felony, many of those who had were supposed to have their voting rights restored already. Many of the disenfranchised merely had names that bore a slight resemblance to a convict. This illegal purge of poor and minority voters decided the outcome of the 2000 presidential election. Blacks accounted for 88% of those removed from the rolls, they made up only about 11% of florida's voters.

In other words racist!

The above it fact...

Didn't misread anything......

According to your facts, 12% of those that were purged were not black. So that means if such action was racially biased, then the GOP sacrificed non blacks in an effort to take the right to vote away from blacks.

No misinterpretation here.

damn, you're even more dense than I expected.
you said " No law is written in stone"

what makes me laugh is I can actually see him pounding his keyboard.

I mean, his posts exude anger......and when one is angry they have trouble with comprehension as well as trouble with making sense.

His posts are textbook.

a little early for daily break from reality isn't it?
so you believe I'm not white?

I believe you are a partisan hack - one who worships party as your god.

Your filthy party has promoted racism since it's inception. Initially you turned your racism on the Indians. Then you turned on the blacks, now you turn on whites.

You democrats never change - hatred based on skin color defines you; occasionally you adjust your target.

damn, you're even more dense than I expected.
you said " No law is written in stone"

you asked me if I were OK with the 1st and second being abolished.

No. I would not be.

But I am more than OK with congress debating it....and where the cards fall...it will be the will of the people. I will not revolt. I will not express myself illegally. I will wait for the next administration and / or congress.

As it is supposed to work.

Unlike you, I respect those I disagree with. I do not call them racists...I do not call them whackos...I do not call them selfish.

I call them by their first and last names and I offer them the right to debate with me.

But when they resort to name calling? I call the morons.

did you wear you name tag and helmet?
I reached no conclusions false or otherwise
jar head said" No law is written in stone"
so I posted the two most American laws..

what makes me laugh is I can actually see him pounding his keyboard.

I mean, his posts exude anger......and when one is angry they have trouble with comprehension as well as trouble with making sense.

His posts are textbook.

Yep. He's practically :banghead:

Forum List

Back