The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

If I was a young stud and interested in politics I'd go republican because the women are prettier.
Not a good choice. There aren't that many of them, and they aren't that into you, but any that they have they put front and center. Just more tokens...

Ha ha...You got nothing.....Save emotional rants. No substance.
You libs are pissing your pants because it is damned likely the dems will lose the US Senate and thus render the Chosen One a lame duck president....With two years left in his term.
If the Senate does tip to the GOP, Obama may as well resign...
OOPS...Check that....No one wants the "drunk uncle with no filter" left in charge..

That would be the party of White alright, the party the darkies won't vote for, which is why they don't want them voting...
10525508_952411878117738_1350999825_n.jpg

If you were dark and escaped The Plantation, would you want to be photographed? That would put you on the "to be smeared" or maybe beat up for "acting white".

so the gop threw the 12% of the whites under the bus so they can be sure to squash the 88% that were black.

Jeez...you sure are desperate.
another misterpreted reading..
The above it fact...

Didn't misread anything......

According to your facts, 12% of those that were purged were not black. So that means if such action was racially biased, then the GOP sacrificed non blacks in an effort to take the right to vote away from blacks.

No misinterpretation here.
YES YOU DID or you would have not posted this: "Jeez...you sure are desperate" unless I'm wrong, you were indicating extreme disbelief.
so either you intentionally misinterpreted it or you wished it was not fact..?

so you'd bee ok with kiling the first and second ammendments then?

:rolleyes:

Watch out folks! Short bus coming through!

Go ahead and jump to false conclusions. Just realize how it makes you look.
did you wear you name tag and helmet?
I reached no conclusions false or otherwise
jar head said" No law is written in stone"
so I posted the two most American laws..

But where does saying "no law is written in stone"

Mean...

"and I will be fine with any law that is changed"

It was a rediculous conclusion on your part.

another misterpreted reading..
The above it fact...

Didn't misread anything......

According to your facts, 12% of those that were purged were not black. So that means if such action was racially biased, then the GOP sacrificed non blacks in an effort to take the right to vote away from blacks.

No misinterpretation here.
YES YOU DID or you would have not posted this: "Jeez...you sure are desperate" unless I'm wrong, you were indicating extreme disbelief.
so either you intentionally misinterpreted it or you wished it was not fact..?

ok.

If that makes you feel better....sure....seems I misinterpreted the quote.

Sorry bud....no interest in debating what I meant or what you meant or what you spin or what I spin.

Go for it. You are right. I am an idiot. Woe is me.

what makes me laugh is I can actually see him pounding his keyboard.

I mean, his posts exude anger......and when one is angry they have trouble with comprehension as well as trouble with making sense.

His posts are textbook.
false! what makes me laugh is your continuous false assumptions I never pound my keyboard or post when I'm angry. Your obvious inability to follow a line of thought is not my problem..

That would be the party of White alright, the party the darkies won't vote for, which is why they don't want them voting...
10525508_952411878117738_1350999825_n.jpg

If you were dark and escaped The Plantation, would you want to be photographed? That would put you on the "to be smeared" or maybe beat up for "acting white".

Can anyone on the left tell me of one black conservative that is NOT a whacko in your eyes?

Saying that no law is written is stone is equivilent to saying that any law could be changed. It does not suggest in any way that any specific law should be changed.

Would it be possible to eliminate either of those two amendments? Sure. Does that mean I would support eliminating them? Nope.

So... hearing "no law is set in stone" and replying with "so you'd bee [sic] ok with killing the first and second ammendments [sic]" is definitely jumping to false conclusions.

I mean, his posts exude anger......and when one is angry they have trouble with comprehension as well as trouble with making sense.

His posts are textbook.
false! what makes me laugh is your continuous false assumptions I never pound my keyboard or post when I'm angry. Your obvious inability to follow a line of thought is not my problem..

Ok.

Got it.

So are we done now? Time for us both to move on.

a little early for daily break from reality isn't it?
so you believe I'm not white?

I believe you are a partisan hack - one who worships party as your god.

Your filthy party has promoted racism since it's inception. Initially you turned your racism on the Indians. Then you turned on the blacks, now you turn on whites.

You democrats never change - hatred based on skin color defines you; occasionally you adjust your target.
damn good melodrama....

Saying that no law is written is stone is equivilent to saying that any law could be changed. It does not suggest in any way that any specific law should be changed.

Would it be possible to eliminate either of those two amendments? Sure. Does that mean I would support eliminating them? Nope.

So... hearing "no law is set in stone" and replying with "so you'd bee [sic] ok with killing the first and second ammendments [sic]" is definitely jumping to false conclusions.

As I said in post 224.....are you my long lost twin?

His posts are textbook.

Again, following your line of thought would be a very bad idea.

I might be able to follow it with a little :alcoholic:

If I was a young stud and interested in politics I'd go republican because the women are prettier.
Not a good choice. There aren't that many of them, and they aren't that into you, but any that they have they put front and center. Just more tokens...

Ha ha...You got nothing.....Save emotional rants. No substance.
You libs are pissing your pants because it is damned likely the dems will lose the US Senate and thus render the Chosen One a lame duck president....With two years left in his term.
If the Senate does tip to the GOP, Obama may as well resign...
OOPS...Check that....No one wants the "drunk uncle with no filter" left in charge..
another righty with a rich fantasy life ....

a little early for daily break from reality isn't it?
so you believe I'm not white?

Your filthy party has promoted racism since it's inception. Initially you turned your racism on the Indians. Then you turned on the blacks, now you turn on whites.

You democrats never change - hatred based on skin color defines you; occasionally you adjust your target.
damn good melodrama....

No THAT is how a gentleman responds when he disagrees....

Not the way you have been in this thread.

You want to debate? Show respect. You want to argue like a child? Find another opponent.

The Democratic Party's biggest problem, in one photo:

children_on_border.jpg
Those kids will one day grow up to become American citizens and will Vote Democratic. And that's your greatest fear!

LOL...Yeah right...
Your arrogance and condescending attitude toward minorities and your belief they will mindlessly vote in lockstep for democrats will be your side's undoing.

false I only brought up the possibility and used the to easiest examples and you like I anticipated, would try to make something from nothing.
as I said I made no conclusions .
all conclusions have be made by you at every step...

If I am, you must have been born first. You beat me to the punch every time. :up:

false I only brought up the possibility and used the to easiest examples and you like I anticipated, would try to make something from nothing.
as I said I made no conclusions .
all conclusions have be made by you at every step...

Excuse me....

But you said to me...

So you would be OK with the elimination of the 1st and 2nd amendment.

And you based that on my saying that no law was written in stone.

And none of us, for the life of us, can see how one thing would mean the other.

If I am, you must have been born first. You beat me to the punch every time. :up:

was that your face up against my ass for those 9 months?

How did my butt look?

damn good melodrama....

No THAT is how a gentleman responds when he disagrees....

Not the way you have been in this thread.

You want to debate? Show respect. You want to argue like a child? Find another opponent.
I will debate anyway I choose, when I choose, and use any and all tactics and language I see fit.
your judgment of what's childish is laughable..as is what a gentleman is or does.
as to respect you've not earned any...

Forum List

Back