The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

Hey Sparky...

Pre 1970, there was racism everywhere you looked.

Ignoring the black vote is not racist. It was a political strategy to use the funds where they would work. Trying to get the black vote when 90% of blacks vote democrat is a waste of funds...

Sorry you see "not making race an issue" as racist..

You prefer a party that identifies who the blacks are and identifies what they want to hear.

Sounds racist to me.
OH OH NOT THE HAY SPARKY LINE! somebody's desperate.
oh yeah shit head, the there was racism everywhere gambit is played out.
CLASSIC QUOTE : "Ignoring the black vote is not racist"

then what is it? a gift?

can you rationalize any harder ?

I will speak slower so you can understand Sparky.....

Not specifically identifying the black vote as "the black vote" and, instead, simply campaigning to all people.....is known as NOT applying race when making an educated decision.

Identify a group of people as black, and intentionally campaigning a group BECUASE they are black is applying race when making an educated decision.

Now....you tell me....which defines racism...

Not applying race as a factor when making an educated decision

or

Applying race as a factor when making an educated decision.

Don't hurt yourself.
both ...applying or not a applying means you had to factor in or factor out race.
neither should be a consideration.

oh no! it's the you're a lesbian news commentator. Ploy !

yes there are all of the above...but they are seen by a major portion of the gop as part of the problem...even though they maybe republicans themselves ..

Lesbian news commentator?

Why do you need to mention her sexual preferences?

I referred to her because she uses the exact same argument about GOP racism as you did.

By the way, I am married with kids....and pro gay marriage. I have no issue with people living their lives however they want.

I am confused why you felt the need to mention that Maddow was a lesbian.

She is a female political commentator that leans very far to the left.

Your identification of her should make you look in the mirror and question what your problem is.
bahahahahaha! what's it like to be completely clueless?
why did you need to mention you were married --with kids? afraid some one would think you you're gay?
why mention pro gay marriage?
I didn't need to mention her sexuality ,on the other hand you must have desperately needed to toss out unnecessary bullshit.
I mentioned her sexuality because it makes certain conservative posters cringe....
that makes me laugh.

You say you are older, but you post like a child.

That aside, I say I am married because everytime I say I am pro gay marriage some conservative asshole, says "you must be gay then". And I prefer debating the merits of gay marriage as opposed to debating my sexual preferences.

Mentioning she was a lesbian because it makes conservatives cringe? How do you know? You have a way to SEE their reaction? You are full of shit.

You mentioned she was a lesbian because you identify her as a lesbian.

Deny it all you want. Doesn't change my life one iota.

But you recognizing it may open your eyes to the err of your approach.

then what is it? a gift?

Not specifically identifying the black vote as "the black vote" and, instead, simply campaigning to all people.....is known as NOT applying race when making an educated decision.

Identify a group of people as black, and intentionally campaigning a group BECUASE they are black is applying race when making an educated decision.

or

Don't hurt yourself.
both ...applying or not a applying means you had to factor in or factor out race.

huh?

Not applying race as a factor means you factored in race?

Whatever.

All I know is factoring in race when making an educated decision is racism at its best.

And the democratic party ADMITTEDLY campaigns for the black vote.

Think about it.

The Randy Report: The Republican Party's biggest problem in one photo

--------------------------------------------------------
Conservatives never learn do they? They much prefer the status quo. As long as they don't Fully Embrace Diversity they will never win the White House Again.

Young intelligent people who are dressed well---------how awful

Indeed. Today, we have illegals (wetbacks) protesting for "rights" in front of the White House. Do we understand the absurdity of this!?!?! On the other hand, we have decent young men and women in that photo.

To the OP - you're full of shit.

the king of intentional misinterpretation chimes in..
but no she not a fuck load smarter than I.

just a fuck load smarter THEN YOU but she and I could be lobotomized and still be a fuck load smarter then you!:lol:

Wow.

Another child figured out a way to beat the system and get on this forum.
sorry to destroy your fantasy but I've got hemorrhoids older then you are.
another false assumption shattered.

Then he is what?

You keep talking about then this and then that.

Then what?

:D

Lesbian news commentator?

Why do you need to mention her sexual preferences?

I referred to her because she uses the exact same argument about GOP racism as you did.

By the way, I am married with kids....and pro gay marriage. I have no issue with people living their lives however they want.

I am confused why you felt the need to mention that Maddow was a lesbian.

She is a female political commentator that leans very far to the left.

Your identification of her should make you look in the mirror and question what your problem is.
bahahahahaha! what's it like to be completely clueless?
why did you need to mention you were married --with kids? afraid some one would think you you're gay?
why mention pro gay marriage?
I didn't need to mention her sexuality ,on the other hand you must have desperately needed to toss out unnecessary bullshit.
I mentioned her sexuality because it makes certain conservative posters cringe....
that makes me laugh.

You say you are older, but you post like a child.

That aside, I say I am married because everytime I say I am pro gay marriage some conservative asshole, says "you must be gay then". And I prefer debating the merits of gay marriage as opposed to debating my sexual preferences.

Mentioning she was a lesbian because it makes conservatives cringe? How do you know? You have a way to SEE their reaction? You are full of shit.

You mentioned she was a lesbian because you identify her as a lesbian.

Deny it all you want. Doesn't change my life one iota.

But you recognizing it may open your eyes to the err of your approach.
I don't say, I am.
I post as I do so as to make as easy to understand as possible.
how do I know that conservative (to be as accurate as possible ,a major portion) cringe each and every time gays are mentioned.
and no ms maddow identifies herself as a lesbian.. yes I do and did have a way to see their response.
I am a lighting and sound designer and for the last thirty years I've been paid to make people seen and heard.

again I don't care about changing your life

then what is it? a gift?

or

Don't hurt yourself.

Try making sense next time. It might help.

That would be the party of White alright, the party the darkies won't vote for, which is why they don't want them voting...
10525508_952411878117738_1350999825_n.jpg
The darkies? Talk about racist you racist twit.

or

Don't hurt yourself.

Try making sense next time. It might help.
I did.. your inability to follow it is not my problem...

sorry to destroy your fantasy but I've got hemorrhoids older then you are.
another false assumption shattered.

Then he is what?

You keep talking about then this and then that.

Then what?

:D
oh oh! another grammar /spelling brown shirt. Besides that's already been done,
kinda slow are we?

Yes, I was indeed slow; Bripat beat me to it. Since I read the way most people do (in order) I did not see the other comment about it until after I had posted mine. I did thank him for his comment to acknowledge that he beat me to the mark.

the king of intentional misinterpretation chimes in..
but no she not a fuck load smarter than I.

just a fuck load smarter THEN YOU but she and I could be lobotomized and still be a fuck load smarter then you!:lol:

duhs, the shit I took this morning is smarter than you.

Note that he posted "THEN YOU" instead of the correct "THAN YOU," and he even emphasized his idiocy!

duhs has always had trouble with "then" and "than." I generally let that go, since let's face it, he has FAR more serious problems than poor grammar... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

That would be the party of White alright, the party the darkies won't vote for, which is why they don't want them voting...

Actually most of us on the Right that I know personally, are giving up on the ballot box entirely, and turning much more towards the ammunition box as the proper means to make the necessary changes in this country.

Of course you are.

Forum List

Back