The Republican party's "enemy #1"

there's nothing wrong w/ your people's party only appealing to zany college Repubs & older white people. :eusa_whistle:

The Republican party's "enemy #1" ?
Oh that's an easy one... The fact that people receiving handouts outnumber people with work ethics.

I see the problem clearly. I see lots of people who have yet to figure out that the GOP is full of shit, lying to them, suckering their good intentions into votes.

Once those people figure that out, like I did, they'll all be better off. Even the black ones in the crowd.
You just figured out exactly what obmamaturd done the last two elections. Get it right!!!!

I see the problem clearly. I see lots of people who have yet to figure out that the GOP is full of shit, lying to them, suckering their good intentions into votes.

Once those people figure that out, like I did, they'll all be better off. Even the black ones in the crowd.

Good observation my friend. :cool:
If one could observe with head up obamaturds ass.

You just figured out exactly what obmamaturd done the last two elections. Get it right!!!!

I thought I had you on ignore young rw padawan :eusa_eh:

math

here's a "whats wrong with this picture?" quiz

zoom in anywhere on the /RNC 2012 convention and tell me what the overriding factor is:

Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

I'll prolly be setting up a Republican dead pool right around 2014 elections.

Aside from the tokens, wouldn't be a bad crowd if the goal was trying to set up a "master race." Didn't a guy in Germany try that once?

Reaganomics=lrgest peacetime expansion of the economy post WW2.
Obamanomics=largest peacetime expansion of government spending post WW2.

See the difference?

Reagan founded the "Obamaphone" program, and he raised taxes. He also was quoted as saying "there is no reason" a person on the streets in America would need a gun.

I'd settle for Clintonomics. The 90's were pretty good.

Reagan lowered taxes. The economy under Reagan boomed for many years even after he left office.
Obama raised taxes and the economy has suffered ever since Democrats took control of Congress.
You seem to deflect when you can't answer objections. This marks you as having inferior intelligence.

When did Obama raise taxes? Not a smart ass baiting question but just want to know. I mean other than Obamacare.

math

zoom in anywhere on the /RNC 2012 convention and tell me what the overriding factor is:

Aside from the tokens, wouldn't be a bad crowd if the goal was trying to set up a "master race." Didn't a guy in Germany try that once?

A simple question just for you, and be honest with yourself: Ask yourself when have you ever questioned anything Obama said or did?
And you will have the answer as to how the guy in Germany was able to set that up.

math

A simple question just for you, and be honest with yourself: Ask yourself when have you ever questioned anything Obama said or did?
And you will have the answer as to how the guy in Germany was able to set that up.

Oh no, another witch hunter of liberals! Well, sorry to disappoint but I didn't vote for Obama. I don't vote for sell outs, therefore I don't vote for traitors that comprise the two major corporate political parties. I don't have to question what any of them do because I know it's all anti-American. Sorry your search for a liberal and a fight didn't work out.

Reagan founded the "Obamaphone" program, and he raised taxes. He also was quoted as saying "there is no reason" a person on the streets in America would need a gun.

I'd settle for Clintonomics. The 90's were pretty good.

Reagan lowered taxes. The economy under Reagan boomed for many years even after he left office.
Obama raised taxes and the economy has suffered ever since Democrats took control of Congress.
You seem to deflect when you can't answer objections. This marks you as having inferior intelligence.

When did Obama raise taxes? Not a smart ass baiting question but just want to know. I mean other than Obamacare.

Nice dis-qualifier, considering you're talking about the biggest tax hike in recent history.

:eusa_eh:

Oh no, another witch hunter of liberals! Well, sorry to disappoint but I didn't vote for Obama. I don't vote for sell outs, therefore I don't vote for traitors that comprise the two major corporate political parties. I don't have to question what any of them do because I know it's all anti-American. Sorry your search for a liberal and a fight didn't work out.

What part of ask yourself did you not understand? A response was hardly necessary, nor desired.

Nice dis-qualifier, considering you're talking about the biggest tax hike in recent history.

No, I didn't phrase it right. During his first four years and before this "sequester" circle jerk.

What part of ask yourself did you not understand? A response was hardly necessary, nor desired.

What's the utility in questioning someone/something when you know it's wrong? Makes about as much sense as asking if Stalin liked collectivism.

No, I didn't phrase it right. During his first four years and before this "sequester" circle jerk.

That's part of our money problems, though.
We haven't raised revenue but we've raised spending and borrowing.

I'd rather take a big tax hit, personally, than a monstorous tax hit on my grandkids.
But I'd MUCH rather trim the ever-living shit out of government
:thup:

I'd rather take a big tax hit, personally, than a monstorous tax hit on my grandkids.

Well, aside from being traitors, our politicians are moral cowards and none of them have had the balls to tackle raising revenue - sadly, taxes - since old man Bush caught hell for "Read my lips." Out on his ass he went and everyone in DC remembers that. I'm for NO taxes, but how the hell you raise revenue for necessary infrastructure, etc? You can cut government down to nothing but a phone clerk in DC answering "Sorry, all government workers and politicians have been fired," and you still won't make a substantial dent in the dept. That's pitiful.

Well, aside from being traitors, our politicians are moral cowards and none of them have had the balls to tackle raising revenue - sadly, taxes - since old man Bush caught hell for "Read my lips." Out on his ass he went and everyone in DC remembers that. I'm for NO taxes, but how the hell you raise revenue for necessary infrastructure, etc? You can cut government down to nothing but a phone clerk in DC answering "Sorry, all government workers and politicians have been fired," and you still won't make a substantial dent in the dept. That's pitiful.

We don't need higher tax rates, we need a robust economy that will bring in additional revenue for all levels of government. That means we need to open up this country for business. We need to deregulate by looking at every government regulation and getting rid of as many of them as possible. We need to quit listening to the nutjobs, control freaks, and protectionists, and start listening to common sense.

We don't need higher tax rates, we need a robust economy that will bring in additional revenue for all levels of government. That means we need to open up this country for business. We need to deregulate by looking at every government regulation and getting rid of as many of them as possible. We need to quit listening to the nutjobs, control freaks, and protectionists, and start listening to common sense.

Truth there alright. I see it as it starts with these global 0.01%ers finding America attractive to invest in. Problem with this new global economy is that today, we are NOT the largest consuming market in the world anymore. Since India and China and other countries have grown economically, there's billions of consumers all over the world now. So I see it as we need to manufacture what they WANT. It's just a whole new complex game now.

But it's ok and bragged about 90% of blacks vote Democrat

how dare the Republican party have white people..they should go out and FORCE people to show up

Forum List

Back