The Republican party's "enemy #1"

Scientifically speaking, senior citizens are more easily duped by fraudulent schemes, so the GOP base may grow for a few years.

Scientifically speaking, senior citizens are more easily duped by fraudulent schemes, so the GOP base may grow for a few years.

As the Baby Boomers age, is what you're saying? Maybe, maybe. I like to think we're too cynical for that, after we watched the "Greatest Generation" (yea, right) live their "one for all and all for me" greed, then the "Flower Power" 60's generation sell out (see: Clintons, Kerry, et.al.)

The Republican party's "enemy #1"

Gays and Israel.

I think this lady might be an "enemy within"

299209_635034989855349_2092309778_n.jpg

math

here's a "whats wrong with this picture?" quiz

zoom in anywhere on the /RNC 2012 convention and tell me what the overriding factor is:

Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

I'll prolly be setting up a Republican dead pool right around 2014 elections.
the photo's tell me that free fried chicken is being given away outside of the building .

and pizza probably..
everybody loves pizza !!:eusa_angel:

Something as simple as this you liberal folks can't get right, you should be careful with those sterotypes, might someday happen to you:

I-Team Investigates Identity Theft Targets In Texas

“I don’t know how but someone over in Colorado at the time, got my information,” says 28-year-old Clarity Smith.

The Plano woman is the typical identity theft victim. She’s in her 20’s and a recent college graduate who spends a lot of time on the computer.

Something as simple as this you liberal folks can't get right, you should be careful with those sterotypes, might someday happen to you:

“I don’t know how but someone over in Colorado at the time, got my information,” says 28-year-old Clarity Smith.

The Plano woman is the typical identity theft victim. She’s in her 20’s and a recent college graduate who spends a lot of time on the computer.

Fraud - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Another intellectually bankrupt poster. Read your own definition. Are you implying identity theft isn't fraud?

:cuckoo:

Another intellectually bankrupt poster. Read your own definition. Are you implying identity theft isn't fraud?

A low information voter, that is all.

Identity theft is the theft of information and the use of it without a person's knowledge. Fraudulent methods may be used in order to get the information initially, but it isn't a fraudulent scheme in the classic sense--a confidence trick.

Forum List

Back