The Republican Revenge Impeachment Of President Joe Biden

Should Republicans impeach President Joe Biden?

• Total voters
I have a few minutes most morning to look at memes. At this site, often times there is a "wall" of memes posted by one poster. I enjoy memes, but the bold yellow type ones, have proven to be a large waste of time. I have never "ignored" anyone, but dang.... sometimes my index finger gets tired from scrolling down..seriously.

IT'S ALL ABOUT REVENGE!!!!!

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Not everyone is as partisan, pathetic, and petty as Democrats and snowflakes...

What did Trump help? Who did he help?

Trump's policies were Peace as well as Prosperity. Kept prices down, and people's retirement savings up. Successfully handled Russia to keep the peace- libs hated that.

of course, a lot of people like Sleepy Joe and his devotees prefer a world at war and in economic malaise and they got their way when Joe seized power.

Trump was impeached twice- once AFTER he left office- for improving the country. If its a high crime to help the country, how much worse is it to hurt the country.

What did Trump help? Who did he help? Trump artificially juiced the economy when he severely cut regulations and made major tax cuts to the rich that added two trillion dollars to the national debt.

If a "revenge impeachment" does take place,,, what would a "revenge Trump presidency" look like? (For example) Trump could end the entire FBI on day one. End it. Period. Done . No more FBI........ Revenge is a dish best served cold. If that is where we, as a nation are heading...hold on to your seats folks

If Republicans regain power - will the House impeach Biden? Will the Senate convict Biden? How many times will they impeach Biden: One time? Two times? Three times? Until he's convicted and removed?

As has been widely reported - many Republican leaders are threatening to impeach Biden if they regain power. Having an impeachable "reason" seems irrelevant to them. They just want to impeach Biden.

Some Republican leaders are also threatening to impeach VP Kamala Harris, Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, AG Merrick Garland, and Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Personally, I feel more and more like I'm living in a third-world country.

REVENGE should not be grounds for impeachment.
All of the people you mentioned should not be impeached. They should be immediately removed from their positions and put on trial. Impeachment is nearly enough for what they've done to this country.

View attachment 716189

View attachment 716198

View attachment 716200

And you can thank GREEDY oil companies for the high gas prices!

You left out a few...

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%

https://www.imf.org/external/datama...R/PAN/PHL/PRI/SYC/SLB/CHE/TWN/TTO/ARE/VUT/VNM

If a "revenge impeachment" does take place,,, what would a "revenge Trump presidency" look like? (For example) Trump could end the entire FBI on day one. End it. Period. Done . No more FBI........ Revenge is a dish best served cold. If that is where we, as a nation are heading...hold on to your seats folks

Yes. It could turn into a big problem. No baby and no bathwater either.

My take is, the left has gone off the deep end, and it would be unwise to follow them there.

Depends what the goal is. If the goal is to protect the Constitution, we should stand right on top of it and straddle it at all times, not let ourselves be drawn off it by the fleeting appearance of a distant target

Abuses of power, show trials, political incarcerations... these are not things I want from the Republicans. Fake impeachments? Fake investigations? No thanks.

Drain the swamp. Congress has control of the purse strings. That's a mighty powerful weapon.

In short....DeSantis would likely be better at "healing" our nation. But Trump would be more likely to kick ass and take names. IMHO, it's time to kick ass and take names. Every thinking American knows, deep down, that Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzock etc.. have gotten away with murder (literally) right in front of our eyes and have been laughing in our faces as they smash their cell phones. Often times, actual healing, requires removing extensive amounts of "tissue". DeSantis might feel good ....but perhaps we truly need more "invasive surgery" for our nation to survive another 200 years.

Now.... clue in a poster with a wall of "memes" with large yellow print. Truly believing that they are actually thinking and contributing .......

My take is, the left has gone off the deep end, and it would be unwise to follow them there.

Depends what the goal is. If the goal is to protect the Constitution, we should stand right on top of it and straddle it at all times, not let ourselves be drawn off it by the fleeting appearance of a distant target

If the bully in school punches you in the face every day and steals your lunch money, the only way to stop it is to punch the bully back even harder.

Regardless of the popularity, if Republicans continue to take this abuse and not fight back, the only thing we can look forward to is more abuse when they come to power again.

If Republicans regain power - will the House impeach Biden? Will the Senate convict Biden? How many times will they impeach Biden: One time? Two times? Three times? Until he's convicted and removed?

As has been widely reported - many Republican leaders are threatening to impeach Biden if they regain power. Having an impeachable "reason" seems irrelevant to them. They just want to impeach Biden.

Some Republican leaders are also threatening to impeach VP Kamala Harris, Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, AG Merrick Garland, and Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Personally, I feel more and more like I'm living in a third-world country.

REVENGE should not be grounds for impeachment.
You've been lapping up every bogus attack on Donald Trump for 6 years and now that your party is about to get kicked out of power, you are worried for the country. :auiqs.jpg:

What did Trump help? Who did he help? Trump artificially juiced the economy when he severely cut regulations and made major tax cuts to the rich that added two trillion dollars to the national debt.

Hmmm. I can't wait to tell my family I am rich, because this truck driver got a tax cut as well. Add to that the removal of Commie Care fines.

Forum List

Back