The Republican Revenge Impeachment Of President Joe Biden

Should Republicans impeach President Joe Biden?

• Total voters
Don't you folks ever get tired of being laughed at? Look at your reaction score for this post. Two out of twelve people agree with you so far.

Perhaps you need to find a board that's a little less challenging, like reddit.

:)

Why do so many of those on the right care about the reaction scores? Do you really based what you are going to post on how you think people will react on this forum?

If Republicans regain power - will the House impeach Biden? Will the Senate convict Biden? How many times will they impeach Biden: One time? Two times? Three times? Until he's convicted and removed?

As has been widely reported - many Republican leaders are threatening to impeach Biden if they regain power. Having an impeachable "reason" seems irrelevant to them. They just want to impeach Biden.

Some Republican leaders are also threatening to impeach VP Kamala Harris, Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, AG Merrick Garland, and Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Personally, I feel more and more like I'm living in a third-world country.

REVENGE should not be grounds for impeachment.
The open border is enough to remove him out of office alone. There are many more.

Agreed.

Biden is dangerously incompetent and a criminal, that’s impeachable.

Republicans, being the Kabuki theater part of the game will impeach Biden to continue the pretense that they want what’s best for America.

They shouldn’t even bother impeaching Biden
Nonsense...Yes the GOP will try to Impeach Biden if they gain control of Congress...but not because of any Impeachable actions...

It would be an act of sheer revenge. I realize that to be attractive to MAGA types but will it do ANYTHING for the nation?

Nope

Also scruffy,,, Biden's conscience is not tiny, it is evil. Joe enabled his own son to be a complete degenerate , with ill gotten money, knowing full well that the last thing his own son needed was a trip to China on Airfoce 2 to get even more ill gotten money to continue his perverse lifestyle, that Joe ( his father) was fully aware of happening. For a father to do that to his drug addicted son .....PROVES he has NO conscience. Ten percent for the big guy.

Showers with his minor daughter?

:)

We arent going to fix all of Bidens many mistakes by doing nothing.

Replacing Biden's mistakes with your own will not fix anything.

Also, do you think the Repubs should be doing this....

Marjorie Taylor Greene says a GOP-led House will investigate companies that stopped donating to Republicans after the Capitol riot​

Replacing Biden's mistakes with your own will not fix anything.

Also, do you think the Repubs should be doing this....

Marjorie Taylor Greene says a GOP-led House will investigate companies that stopped donating to Republicans after the Capitol riot​

Just because MTG says something, doesnt mean we arent going to fix the MANY problems that democrats gave us. I see nothing in the GOP future that is going to hurt the nation.

Just because MTG says something, doesnt mean we arent going to fix the MANY problems that democrats gave us.

You did not answer the question, do you find her claim to be a valid thing for the House to do?

I see nothing in the GOP future that is going to hurt the nation.

And I see nothing in their past to suggest they won't.

You did not answer the question, do you find her claim to be a valid thing for the House to do?

And I see nothing in their past to suggest they won't.
No, that sounds like a stupid thing to do, therefore it wont happen.

Forum List

Back