The Republicans are not going to like this!!!

More like BELIEVE this! I see my premiums and deductibles skyrocket (even as the company gets bigger). All I hear is the same from others. My dad in a lifetime million dollar roundtable winner who specialize in group health insurance plans. He tells me that insurance premiums and deductibles and skyrocketing like never before.

Sorry if I don't believe your hack liberal site.

Well, by the tables put out by Kaiser Permanante, after 2014, I can actually afford to cover my wife on the Silver Plan. At present, on my SS and pension, I could not afford to do that. Particulary since she has a medical history with many problems. And, since I will be 70 before the year is out, it is problematical as to how many years I can keep working as a millwright.

I know, I know, by 'Conservative' mentality I should just 'let her die'. After all, I have been with her 40 years and have obviouly got the best out of her, anyway. Just gotta be a bleeding heart liberal not to see it that way.

Last edited:
Well, by the tables put out by Kaiser Permanante, after 2014, I can actually afford to cover my wife on the Silver Plan. At present, on my SS and pension, I could not afford to do that. Particulary since she has a medical history with many problems. And, since I will be 70 before the year is out, it is problematical as to how many years I can keep working as a millwright.

I know, I know, by 'Conservative' mentality I should just 'let her die'. After all, I have been with her 40 years and have obviouly got the best out of her, anyway. Just gotta be a bleeding heart liberal not to see it that way.

A vet I know has to drive 4 hours every day just to get his wife to the care that she needs because he can't afford to buy private health insurance. If he can no longer drive she is going to die. No one should have that kind of burden to bear in their retirement. Obamacare means that she can be treated locally instead of having to go to the nearest VA hospital.

Forum List

Back