The Residue of the Obama Presidency

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Well, one result is rioters, criminals and protesters invested with that 'stay the course' attitude....

"Obama tells Ferguson protester's to 'stay the course'"
Obama tells Ferguson protester’s to ‘stay the course’

And here's another:

"Police arrests are plummeting across California, fueling alarm and questions

....2013, something changed on the streets of Los Angeles.

Police officers began making fewer arrests. The following year, the Los Angeles Police Department’s arrest numbers dipped even lower and continued to fall, dropping by 25% from 2013 to 2015.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department and the San Diego Police Department also saw significant drops in arrests during that period.

.... the drop in arrests comes amid a persistent increase in crime,....

Nationwide criticism of police stoked by the 2014 fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., and other highly publicized law enforcement killings has had an effect on officers’ mindsets — but not to the detriment of crime fighting, Beck said.
“I’d be denying human nature if I didn’t say police are very cautious about what they do now because of the scrutiny,”.....

In a nationwide survey conducted in 2016 by the Pew Research Center, 72% of the law enforcement officers questioned said their colleagues were less likely to stop and question suspicious people “as a result of high-profile incidents involving blacks and the police.”
Police arrests are plummeting across California, fueling alarm and questions

Democrats/Liberals have made clear the kind of nation they wish for those of us who are law-abiding.
Geee.....I wonder why Bill's wife lost?
Must be those Ruskies.....

So cops have decided that since they can't beat and kill whoever they want to beat and kill, they just won't do their jobs? Fire the lazy bastards.

SassyIrishLass, post: 16932814
I was going to say a stench of corruption and failure

So racist, you got your white nationalist in the White House and you still have nothing going for ya except trashing the first black president on and on and on.

In what way was my comment racist you old fool? Be specific.

You asshats have worn it out. It's knee-jerk to you and we stopped taking that shit serious long ago.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

So cops have decided that since they can't beat and kill whoever they want to beat and kill, they just won't do their jobs? Fire the lazy bastards.

Karma's result would be the officers in your precinct doing the least.

So racist, you got your white nationalist in the White House and you still have nothing going for ya except trashing the first black president on and on and on.

Which is the operative description....'first black President,' or 'least competent President'?

Everyone else knows the answer......let's see if you do.

Last edited:

Karma's result would be the officers in your precinct doing the least.

Nope. Cops around here are doing just fine, but then cops haven't been on an ego trip around here. When they get one that is, he doesn't last long. The older cops either reign him in, or he's fired.

It is more like a shit stain than a residue.

and it is still alive and stinking.....only 2 miles from the WH.....

Mooch is, Barry is long gone....Malia is out most every night in the Manhattan nightclub scene.
right...but he is only 'on vacation' and 'decompressing' from his hard 8 years of destroying America....

in the meantime he's moved Valerie Jarrett in to get his post-presidency agenda started for him....unfortunately he will be back unless he goes on a permanent vacation to write his memoirs....

In what way was my comment racist you old fool? Be specific.

You asshats have worn it out. It's knee-jerk to you and we stopped taking that shit serious long ago.

Clearly the primary rule for Liberals is that one may not recognize any characteristic outside of melanin.

The dolt to whom you addressed the post falls under the description that Coulter penned:

"Thrilled with their role as ‘white friend-of-the-blacks,’ many found that they could actually make a living at it! The part requires sneering at nonexistent racists, and memorizing one line:
“Goddam it, this may cost me my career but I’m going to speak up for racial equality and let the chips fall where they may!”

It is more like a shit stain than a residue.

and it is still alive and stinking.....only 2 miles from the WH.....

Mooch is, Barry is long gone....Malia is out most every night in the Manhattan nightclub scene.
right...but he is only 'on vacation' and 'decompressing' from his hard 8 years of destroying America....

in the meantime he's moved Valerie Jarrett in to get his post-presidency agenda started for him....unfortunately he will be back unless he goes on a permanent vacation to write his memoirs....

True....the dunces who can't get enough melanin to worship will keep him center stage.

since your other thread was closed, i was going to reply,,,,,"You Mean To Tell Me That Dogs And Cows Wanting Sex From Madonna Was The Primary Reason Trump Won By 7.8 Million Votes"?

PoliticalChic, post: 16932970
Which is the operative description....'first black President,' or 'least competent President'?

Any fool can call the first black President the least competent President. His high approval rating so soon after leaving office says more than right wing fools could ever do.

With Obama's bookends/ one beingvTrump; Obama has nothing to worry about from the judgement of historians.

Forum List

Back