The revolt against the police state intensifies. . . .

Bait and goad. *yawn*

Sheep and bah. Another useful idiot speaks up or, rather, squeaks in conformity.

Here are so more examples for those who still don't get what's happening in this country:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTG1EHw1XZw]DHS Inland Checkpoint - Gavin Detained "BECAUSE" of the Constitution? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlxJHMRzsvM]Refusing the California Fruit Nazi Checkpoint & Driving Away. - YouTube[/ame]

This nitwit attempts to open the hatch of his SUV without his permission or a warrant. Keep your doors locked.

"You don't have the right to video." LOL! He obviously can and did. "I will sue you." Yeah. Right.

Repeat after me: "I don't answer questions." "Am I being detained or am I free to go?"

Last edited:
What's your problem?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHY9ZHWkL7E]Citizen defending his Open Carry rights against Cop - YouTube[/ame]

You, officer, you're the problem.

Last edited:
Don't like the rules? Change them.

"Don't like the rules? Change them?"

LOL!

These guys are standing on natural and constitutional law, as well as case law. They drove off on their terms, now, didn't they? What rules overthrow that? But if you must be a rule follower, by all means, feel free to surrender your liberties like a good little girl.

Here's an example of a patriot that paid a dearer price for us all. . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEhJ8lNzQdM]Actual Raw Footage of Baptist Pastor Beaten and Tased by DHS - YouTube[/ame]

BTW, he won his case in court, and of course no drugs were found in his car. There never was any drugs in his car. These punks just didn't like the idea of an American refusing to "cooperate" by giving up his right to be left the hell alone.

Last edited:
Our nation is still a very strong democracy and free society.

If enough people agree with you and are willing to get off the couch, big changes can be made.

I despise those who are willing to take a paycheck in order to advance the statist elites’ agenda to groom or condition us to accept suspicionless and warrantless searches and seizures of our persons and property as normal, commonplace occurances.

What part of the First, Second, Fourth and Fifth Amendments of the Constitution, especially, don't you understand?

How are those suspicionless and warrantless stop and frisks in New York City working out for you leftist, Democrat-voting leftists?

Racial profiling is a red herring. Stop and frisk is an unacceptable violation of the Fourth and Fifth Amendments. Period!

Far less crime?

First these goons disarm the law-abiding citizens of NYC in violation of the Second Amendment and then pretend to provide "security" by violating their persons, their property, their dignity and their privacy. In the meantime, those who rightly resist are beaten and arrested. Folks, wake up. Stop and frisk is a crime. It's not the law of the land, but the lawlessness of renegade municipalities run by lawless politicians. Hello! Knock, knock, anybody home?

Repeat after me: "I don’t answer questions." "Am I being detained, or am I free to go?" "If I’m being detained, on what constitutionally lawful grounds am I being detained?"

Case law already prohibits what the leftist thugs in government are doing in New York City. The only reason it continues is because the leftist judges of the Second Circuit will not hear the challenges on the grounds of established case law, and the executive branches at the state and federal levels refuse to enforce ESTABLISHED CASE LAW won by those who already paid the price to defend it and win it! Dude! The only thing left for those who are sick and tired of municipalities simply re-legislating tyranny while the sheep among them go "bah, bah, bah," is resistance. Racial profiling?! The federal judge who declared the practice unconstitutional on that utterly gratuitous basis, rather than invoking the already established case law that prohibits the very practice of arbitrarily stopping and frisking citizens, regardless of one's race or ethnicity, is flying a false flag of appeasement in order to confuse the public about what the law is. Racial profiling is utterly irrelevant.

If leftists had their way they would impose these outrages everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been hearing about "revolution" since 1992. It never happens.

The closest thing we've had is The Occupy Movement which went nowhere.

Even with all our faults and misgivings we are still a pretty free country with a strong democracy.

One million people could pop a squat on the White House lawn for a month and this would bring change.

To bad no one is willing to do this, all they do is complain on their computers.

There's nothing to revolt over. We are a pretty free society, and any things that need to be changed can be changed if the people demand it.

On that note, Im done with these threads as they are soo silly. I'll be back in a year. To say the same things as no revolution will have occured.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfJHx0Gj6ys]What you Didn't know about NYPD's Stop & Frisk program ! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
There's nothing to revolt over. We are a pretty free society, and any things that need to be changed can be changed if the people demand it.

On that note, Im done with these threads as they are soo silly. I'll be back in a year. To say the same things as no revolution will have occured.

No. It is your attitude, your brain-dead obtuseness, that's silly. No one's talking about an out-and-out revolution at this point, but peaceful resistance, including the fight to abolish or amend code that permits this outrage against natural and constitutional law. I live in Arizona. Arizonians, indeed, ten of millions of Americans all across the country, would never put up with this crap. You keep babbling about change. What change? The only thing that has changed is this country, especially since 9/11, is the acceptance of this kind of tyranny and its proliferation. Resistance to it is the only means of avoiding the kind of escalation that will lead to open revolt.

Of course leftists are idiots, but many conservatives don't get it either.

Apathy! Apathy! Apathy! That's your mantra, so don't give me your crap about your supposed intellectual superiority. You’re part of the problem, not the solution.

So go back to sleep.

Last edited:
Oh my, what a full circle we have come. It was the radical left that was calling the police 'pigs' and creating problems in the '60's. Now it is the radical right. Same shit, same idiotic mentality. Create trouble for the sake of trouble.

Old story, already been through the wringer here on USMB.

Oh? Tyranny is on the rise in this country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Esmi1thUM]"The American Public is Treated as An Enemy of the State": Daniel Ellsberg on tyranny and the NDAA - YouTube[/ame]

Wanna protest?

Do it the right way, then

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/a292fc7a40c2

Are you stupid or something?

The right way is peaceful resistance that stands on and defends established natural, constitutional and case law!

The escalation to armed/violent resistance is the very thing that the sane among us are trying to avoid as we try to alert our fellow Americans to the growing danger: the state, particularly at the federal level, is emboldened by your ignorance of the law, your apathy in the face of its egregious violations of it, your cowardice and your conformity. Old Rocks is a fool. The agenda of the left in this country has always been to destroy our constitutional Republic. It’s "protests" in the 60’s and 70’s were against the concerns of private property, individual liberty and limited government. Their agenda has not changed. And it is the outcomes of that very agenda that is endangering this Republic now. They were Marxist thugs then; they are Marxist thugs now.

Radical right? It is the classical liberals in this country that have always and most forcefully opposed the growth of federal power in the name of security, most especially since 9/11. The Patriot Act, for example, is an abomination, demonstrating that the Republican Party establishment has been largely co-opted via cultural conditioning over time as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back