The richest have a 16% effective tax rate- Clinton to go for the Buffett rule- 30%. TY Dems

Read something fer chrissake.

I have read and the links you provide are bias blogs, several links don't work.

I know that both parties are not for the working class or middle class, they live off our work and we have little or no say. During the elections the middle and working class get attention and then there is nothing.
Untrue. After Obama won, he changed credit card laws to keep consumers from getting screwed. He made more money available for student loans. Equal pay for equal work. He won several cased at the WTO saving thousands of American jobs.

Only people too lazy to go look stuff up fall for GOP lies about Obama.

When you vote for a party whose only answer is "but they do it too"., you seriously need to look at why you are voting for that white party.

Except he didn't pay women equally in his own administration.

You might want to see what in your far left party is talking and what is walking.

That's is the issue, they don't walk the walk.
Stupid arguments come so naturally to you. Absolute balderdash.

The Obama administration was going to be the most transparent administration ever, and they fail, they are one of the least transparent.

Obama administration did not give females equal pay for equal work.

The Democrats don't walk the walk. Never have, never will.

The fact you are a leftard changes nothing, just proves you are a partisan nutter who blames one party for every wrong for 200 years.

Dealing with that type of stupidity is pointless, so I leave you to soak in your ignorance.

I know that both parties are not for the working class or middle class, they live off our work and we have little or no say. During the elections the middle and working class get attention and then there is nothing.
Untrue. After Obama won, he changed credit card laws to keep consumers from getting screwed. He made more money available for student loans. Equal pay for equal work. He won several cased at the WTO saving thousands of American jobs.

When you vote for a party whose only answer is "but they do it too"., you seriously need to look at why you are voting for that white party.

You might want to see what in your far left party is talking and what is walking.

The Obama administration was going to be the most transparent administration ever, and they fail, they are one of the least transparent.

The fact you are a leftard changes nothing, just proves you are a partisan nutter who blames one party for every wrong for 200 years.

Dealing with that type of stupidity is pointless, so I leave you to soak in your ignorance.
Equal pay for equal work and transparency that GOPers lie about and pervert, dupe.

Equal pay for equal work and transparency that GOPers lie about and pervert, dupe.

There is neither in the Obama administration, you are lying if you say otherwise.

There is neither in the Obama administration, you are lying if you say otherwise.
How do think the GOP got this info they lie about? And all the OTHER info they lie about, dupe?

How do think the GOP got this info they lie about? And all the OTHER info they lie about, dupe?

Give it a rest, you like to lie to yourself, but I don't buy your lies.

I blame most conservatives, actually. Greedy shortsighted lying a-holes, and their ignorant dupes. Never worse than now.

Dealing with that type of stupidity is pointless, so I leave you to soak in your ignorance.[/QUOTE

I blame most conservatives, actually. Greedy shortsighted lying a-holes, and their ignorant dupes. Never worse than now.

Dealing with that type of stupidity is pointless, so I leave you to soak in your ignorance.[/QUOTE

We know who you blame, that is what makes you a libtard lying moron.

POLICY gd it

Yes, we know your policy.

We call in the Blind Robin Hood policy .

I am O.K. with upping taxes on the rich (along with spending cuts in areas to match).

But blindly stealing (targeting the rich but screwing everybody) seems to be the order of the far left morons in this country.
What stealing from the nonrich, RW dupe?

Let's see.....2 grand per family with no health care.
What are you babbling about?

Why would I expect you to know the cost to families if they don't have health insurance.

Moron.

You are, by far, one of the three worst posters on this board.

POLICY gd it

I am O.K. with upping taxes on the rich (along with spending cuts in areas to match).

But blindly stealing (targeting the rich but screwing everybody) seems to be the order of the far left morons in this country.

Why would I expect you to know the cost to families if they don't have health insurance.

Moron.

I admire and respect your "opinion".Why do hater dupes always have health insurance that costs 5x as much as national averages? lol

Moron.

I admire and respect your "opinion".Why do hater dupes always have health insurance that costs 5x as much as national averages? lol

It's too bad you are so freaking uniformed.

We are talking about the fines that people will pay for not having it.

Didn't you get that from my post ?

How can you be so stupid as to read that come up with this moronic answer.

Why don't you write "hater dupes" on a piece of 4x8 plywood and then shove it up your oversized ass. It will fit along with your tiny little head.

What opinion....it's been shown over and over......

Just like raising the minimum wage was just show BY THE GOVERNMENT to be ineffective in getting people out of poverty.

You are a moron.

You are an asshole.

You are brainwashed (which in your case does not take a lot).

Another dickweed post from the head dickweed & moron.

Keep it up Cranko...whatever disability you are applying for can easily be shown as justified by your posts.

You were obviously dropped on your tiny head shortly after you were hatched.

Don't confuse Cranko with the facts.

His tiny little left wing mind is already made up.

Clinton Says January Tax Proposals Will 'Go Beyond' Buffett Rule

Another unknown fact with the tidal wave of GOP BS propaganda from the nutjob big money right, and nothing from the cowardly corporate media...our media is bought off and pathetic.

Everyone is now paying 20-30% in all taxes and fees, killing the nonrich and demand for product, and leaving too little to re-invest in America. Shortsighted, idiotic, misinformed Reaganism marches on. see sig.
True. This is what rw'ers never mention or rightly don't know as Fox Noise (their solitary channel) doesn't tell them the diff between the tax-rate and the "effective" tax -rate

Moron.

It's too bad you are so freaking uniformed.

We are talking about the fines that people will pay for not having it.

Didn't you get that from my post ?

How can you be so stupid as to read that come up with this moronic answer.

Why don't you write "hater dupes" on a piece of 4x8 plywood and then shove it up your oversized ass. It will fit along with your tiny little head.

What opinion....it's been shown over and over......

Just like raising the minimum wage was just show BY THE GOVERNMENT to be ineffective in getting people out of poverty.

You are a moron.

You are an asshole.

You are brainwashed (which in your case does not take a lot).
Get your guaranteed, subsidized, free testing, annual capped health care then, dupe. Feq your brainwashed bs. Reaganism worked 1983-6. We're WAY overdue for reform. Now it just works for the greedy idiot rich.

The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (750k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole?:cuckoo:

Don't confuse Cranko with the facts.

His tiny little left wing mind is already made up.
BS tidal waves of horseshytte propaganda you mean, functional morons.

Justification supporting larger government, increased taxation, coupled with increased government program funding stands in direct contrast with balanced budgets and decrease in the national debt. Only a koolaid slurping moron subscribes to the notion that prosperity results from increased taxation. Again they fail to recognize the simple financial and economic basis as to why companies relocated manufacturing offshore, retain their offshore earnings overseas, and engage in inversions, so go figure. It would be wonderful if we all were so dam filthy rich we could propose increasing taxes without it effecting our standard of living.

Moron.

Because who do you think is paying for the people that pay 5X less than the average for health insurance????

Hillary Clinton Demands Equal Pay But Doesn't Put Her Money Where Her Mouth Is

You are really stupid, I know neither party works for the middle class, you think one does. Hater dup.
Read something fer chrissake.

For one, the credit card companies lost money on their irresponsible borrowers who they used to jack up interest rates on when they were late with their payments. In order to recover some of those losses Ears created, credit card companies started to charge a transfer fee on their good customers who paid on time. So what DumBama did was force banks to cater to lazy irresponsible (Democrat) borrowers at the expense of good (Republican) borrowers.

Equal pay for equal work was a law passed in the early 1960's. The only reason lying libs brought it up now is because their sheep are ignorant of our laws, and they actually believed this issue has never been addressed before.

Since government took over student loans, college became more expensive, there are way more defaults on loans, and there are record amounts of college graduates still living with their parents. DumBama took a slight problem and made it much worse.

Hillary Clinton Demands Equal Pay But Doesn't Put Her Money Where Her Mouth Is
If you are going to be a toad, fine. But do you have to be an ignorant toad:

The Battle for Equal Pay Dates Back to the Civil War

Me, ignorant? This piece supports what I just wrote:

"National legislation was finally passed in 1963, when John F. Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Law into effect, overcoming opposition from business leaders and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, who were concerned that women workers were more costly than male ones. When he signed the bill, Kennedy called it a “significant step forward,” and noted that, “It affirms our determination that when women enter the labor force they will find equality in their pay envelopes.” The next year, the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, origin, color, religion or sex."

Clinton Says January Tax Proposals Will 'Go Beyond' Buffett Rule

Another unknown fact with the tidal wave of GOP BS propaganda from the nutjob big money right, and nothing from the cowardly corporate media...our media is bought off and pathetic.

Everyone is now paying 20-30% in all taxes and fees, killing the nonrich and demand for product, and leaving too little to re-invest in America. Shortsighted, idiotic, misinformed Reaganism marches on. see sig.

Yet the Clintons and all far left millionaires and Billionaires will be exempt from the tax rules!
So when do you lose touch with reality? They're smart enough to know they're losing in the long run with a ruined middle class and not enough investment in America...

Silly irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

In socialism, there is no such thing as the middle class.
Look at the rest of the modern world: All socialist, with HUGE middle classes. We have socialism too, just an unfair, pander to the rich, GOP socialism, hater dupe. Defended to the death by bought off Pubs and silly dupes like you. see sig.

It's interesting how the rich quickly become socialists when they're losing money. They come to us taxpayers to bail their butts out over and over again.

When they're making money they're capitalists. Then they demand that they pay very low wages and very low taxes.

Which causes less spending. Capitalism needs spending to work. If you don't have people to buy your goods or services, you go out of business.

It also causes higher national debt and deficits. Which the rest of us have to cut back to pay for.

Forum List

Back