🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

Rubio is falling and Jeb "I am not a neocon" Bush is rising in Florida and Hillary still beats Bush in Florida. Where was Jeb the Governor? Oh yeah....Florida....

Democrat Charlie Crist outpolls Gov. Rick Scott in Florida - UPI.com

[MENTION=6882]JimH52[/MENTION]

Quinnipiac, FL, released TODAY:

Hillary 49 / Jeb Bush 41, Hillary +8
Hillary 52 / Rubio 40, Hillary +12
Hillary 55 / Paul 37, Hillary +18
Hillary 53 / Huckabee 35, Hillary +18
Hillary 52 / Christie 34, Hillary +18
Hillary 56 / Ryan 36, Hillary +20
Hillary 57 / Cruz 31, Hillary +26

In polling of Florida in our lifetimes, we have never, ever seen such strong numbers for a Democrat, ever.

Against the two favorites sons from Florida, a must win state for the GOP, the closest margin is +8.

And 7 of those 8 matchups are landslide margins for Hillary. Three of those seventeen margins are a jaw dropping +18.

And this is FLORIDA, where Obama just won by +0.88% in 2012, +2.81% in 2008, Bush won it by +5.01% in 2004 and that legendary +0.01% in 2000, Clinton (Bill) won Florida by +5.70% in 1996. by Bush 41 won it by +1.89%. In 2016, it will be 28 years since any candidate won Florida by more than 5.7 points. And Hillary is STARTING at +8.

Imagine Hillary winning Florida by +26%, ala Hillary/Cruz- alone in that state, that would be +2,208,000 vote margin.

In Florida, from 2013 to this point in time, there have been 8 polls of Florida and 28 individual match-ups. Hillary has won all of them.

The GOP is in deep shit if these kind of numbers in Florida hold.

Yepp. Everytime a RWNJ like Beck opens his mouth, an angel gets his wings somewhere and another slew of independents turn away from the GOP.

Good job, Glenn!!!

simply hilarious; the ones who lost independants the most are Democrats; sorry to interrupt your self-delusions but that is just a fact.

In which case you won't have any problem providing a credible link to support that allegation.

Are you that stupid or are you trolling?

EVERYBODY knows that Independents have swung wildly against the lying cocksucker in chief.

Although, I do credit the stupid for being stupid. And if anybody in here is stupid, it's you.

good one doofus; now can you get out of people's bedrooms?

lol

libs are such idiotic fools and hypocrites

tsk, tsk. When one gets all personal about someone else instead of attacking the point, then he already lost the debate.

The content of the OP is not, I repeat, not about me.

Go read it again. Thanks!

Yup. The content of the OP is about broad brushing the right in its entirety.

How is that better, different, or anything other than purely inflammatory.

The content of the OP is about Glenn Beck's stupid comments. Pay attention.

simply hilarious; the ones who lost independants the most are Democrats; sorry to interrupt your self-delusions but that is just a fact.

In which case you won't have any problem providing a credible link to support that allegation.

Oops
Rothenberg: Democrats are losing independent voters | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

Firstly that was not a credible link since it is obviously partisan and secondly it does not support your allegation.

Firstly that was not a credible link since it is obviously partisan and secondly it does not support your allegation.

"Partisan" equals "does not support my viewpoint."
Sorry, jackass. You are a loser. I provided a link. The link supported what was said. You're just a sore loser.

a recent poll showed obama would lose to Romney if the elections were held today ( this was a few months ago)

it's comical watching the loony left announce the death of the Republican party; of conservatives, of the Tea Party; yet in the same breath blame all their own failures on the Right.

so-called Independants come in two varieties; those that lean Left and those that lean Right.

obama lost the right-leaning ones long ago; and with carrying on the wars and record profits on Wall Street; the left-leaning ones arent too happy either

but that never stops obama-bots like the idiot Statistikhengst from making fools of themselves

:eek: OH NO! His Third Term is really in doubt!

He (Obama) will establish martial law, kill the 2016 election, institute Shariah law and then make us all bow down to the anti-christ. Come on, get with the game plan!

Ironic post. You deflect and then blame others for the same thing.
The GOP welcomes a run by Hillary. It is the Dems that are scared of her. Because they know she is old news and cannot win. Watch the Obamoids sabotage her campaign to get their own guy in there.

Good luck with that one. But I do enjoy reading your great sense of fantasy, almost on the verge of paranoia!!
You're the one fantasizing about a win for a candidate who hasn't even announced yet and who got trounced by an unknown the last time she ran.
You're a real wanker. No wonder you want to gain cred by pretending to be Jewish. But you aren't fooling anyone. Jewish people are smart. Unlike you.

Nice try, no dice.

a recent poll showed obama would lose to Romney if the elections were held today ( this was a few months ago)

it's comical watching the loony left announce the death of the Republican party; of conservatives, of the Tea Party; yet in the same breath blame all their own failures on the Right.

so-called Independants come in two varieties; those that lean Left and those that lean Right.

obama lost the right-leaning ones long ago; and with carrying on the wars and record profits on Wall Street; the left-leaning ones arent too happy either

but that never stops obama-bots like the idiot Statistikhengst from making fools of themselves

He (Obama) will establish martial law, kill the 2016 election, institute Shariah law and then make us all bow down to the anti-christ. Come on, get with the game plan!

And when he does the leftists will claim it's OK because George W Bush did the same thing.

It's not the right who is afraid of Hillary

you oh so loyal fans of hers kicked her to curb ONCE when you had a chance to show how you loved her and instead put some no name no experienced community AGITATOR idiot as President

you should look at yourself in a MIRROR

the right doesn't have to live with that

Well, Goddammit if you aren't just totally RIGHT, Stephanie!!! Brava!!! Well done, Stephanie!!!

Wow, just look how the Republicans kicked Ronald Reagan to the curb in 1976 once they had a chance to show how they loved him.... and Ronald Reagan never survived that one. Poor dude. He never came back to win his party's nominations RESOUNDINGLY in 1980.

Oh, wait. He did. Oops. Your bad.

One of my favorite things to put in combination with "fucking fool" are Righties who don't even know THEIR OWN ELECTORAL HISTORY.

Priceless, just priceless.

Now, would you like to buy a vowel for $80?

Go easy on Dear Steph. The nightmares from November 2012 have not totally vanished.

They could maybe loosen the restraints on her just a little bit.... I guess. :D

Good luck with that one. But I do enjoy reading your great sense of fantasy, almost on the verge of paranoia!!
You're the one fantasizing about a win for a candidate who hasn't even announced yet and who got trounced by an unknown the last time she ran.
You're a real wanker. No wonder you want to gain cred by pretending to be Jewish. But you aren't fooling anyone. Jewish people are smart. Unlike you.

Nice try, no dice.
Translation: He nailed it.

Sorry, jackass. You are a loser. I provided a link. The link supported what was said. You're just a sore loser.

You were requested to provide a credible link. You failed, as always. Have a nice day.

You were requested to provide a credible link. You failed, as always. Have a nice day.

"Credible" equals "supports my opinion" in your mind.
I provided a credible link. You have provided nothing except tushy air.

Laughable anyone puts any credibility to polling data comparisons now.

There are a number of opinions on that one, but I accept your argument at face value.

One specific poll - not very interesting.

But one poll in a line of polling over a long time showing consistent results - VERY interesting.

That is the case with the last Quinnipiac poll. It's not an island out there all by itself. That values have a lot of meaning in context of what's happening all around them. Similar story in Virginia.

There are a number of opinions on that one, but I accept your argument at face value.

But one poll in a line of polling over a long time showing consistent results - VERY interesting.

That is the case with the last Quinnipiac poll. It's not an island out there all by itself. That values have a lot of meaning in context of what's happening all around them. Similar story in Virginia.

No, polling this far ahead is always wrong, no matter how many polls are taken.
Smart people like real Jews understand this.

And when he does the leftists will claim it's OK because George W Bush did the same thing.

rofl_logo.jpg

No, polling this far ahead is always wrong, no matter how many polls are taken.
Smart people like real Jews understand this.

I guess that explains why I understand it.

And you don't.

Eh?

Forum List

Back