🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

Your delusions are not a substitute for reality. Your link is partisan and the content failed to support your allegation. Another poster, Bendog, did an independent check at RCP and confirmed that support amongst Independents is more or less stable.

Looks like you are having a problem dealing with the facts, as always.

You mean Bendog who just posted that he assumes independent support has gone down but doesnt have the data?
You're a flaming loser. A total joke. You couldn't post proof of something if you were asked whether the sky was blue.

No actually I posted whether I needed to check my preconceived assumption. Derideo_Te already proved credible in saying my assumption that Obama is bleeding moderate support was wrong. I checked, and I was wrong. I merely asked if I should seek more information. Logically, Obama must have lost support between nov 12 and summer of 13.

Which is also not unusual for a second term incumbent at all.

You mean Bendog who just posted that he assumes independent support has gone down but doesnt have the data?
You're a flaming loser. A total joke. You couldn't post proof of something if you were asked whether the sky was blue.

No actually I posted whether I needed to check my preconceived assumption. Derideo_Te already proved credible in saying my assumption that Obama is bleeding moderate support was wrong. I checked, and I was wrong. I merely asked if I should seek more information. Logically, Obama must have lost support between nov 12 and summer of 13.

losing support is putting it mildly leftard; a poll says he would lose to Romney if the election were held today

The left is truly, truly terrified of an informed electorate.
That's incorrect. The better educated you are, the more liberal you are. The opposite is also true.[/QUOTE
That is incorrect. The more time you've spent getting indoctrinated in 2nd rate colleges the more liberal you are.
We see it here all the time. The most clueless lefty posters are people who can barely string two words together. People who are comfortable with books and newspapers are almost always conservative.

losing support is putting it mildly leftard; a poll says he would lose to Romney if the election were held today

There were also polls in 2006 that said the same thing about Bush vs Kerry, that, were the election held then, that Kerry would have won. That is, however, illogical, since the election is long over. And my name is Statistikhengst, not "leftard".

Thank you for playing.

There were also polls in 2006 that said the same thing about Bush vs Kerry, that, were the election held then, that Kerry would have won. That is, however, illogical, since the election is long over. And my name is Statistikhengst, not "leftard".

Thank you for playing.

Link, leftard?

According to history, he should have lost last time, but Magic Underpants lost instead. Next time don't run a guy that 20% of the population won't for because he belongs to a cult.

According to history, he should have lost last time, but magic Underpants lost instead. Next time don't run a guy that 20% of the population won't for because he belongs to a cult.

a cult leftard?

really?

wow your bias is showing

it is clear you belong to the Cult of the Inept Community Organnizer

you chant "change!" but in fact it is record welfare and food stamps

sorry moron; next time have your self in reality before trying to ridicule others and i wont have to embarrass you this way

Exactly. And that's why I said I didn't know what it meant, aside from my preconceptions being burst, which is never a bad thing.

The dems problem in 14 is that their base isn't enthusiastic. They may come out to vote for individual senators, and I suspect Landrieu and even Pryor will hang on.

But, Obama isn't running in 16. Normally, we'd see a flip in party at the WH after 8 years, but if the gop runs another clown, probably not.

Exactly. And that's why I said I didn't know what it meant, aside from my preconceptions being burst, which is never a bad thing.

The dems problem in 14 is that their base isn't enthusiastic. They may come out to vote for individual senators, and I suspect Landrieu and even Pryor will hang on.

But, Obama isn't running in 16. Normally, we'd see a flip in party at the WH after 8 years, but if the gop runs another clown, probably not.

the last GOP "clown" has a better record of achievement than the loser in office now. before running and especially after

god what idiots here

Landrieu is toast.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - Louisiana Senate - Cassidy vs. Landrieu

the last GOP "clown" has a better record of achievement than the loser in office now. before running and especially after

god what idiots here

The Mormon plutocrat with the dancing horse was a winner. LOL

god what idiots here

The Mormon plutocrat with the dancing horse was a winner. LOL

of course he's a winner you dolt. he didnt win THIS race; but he's DEFINATELY more of a winner than the loser that won.

people play decades in profressional sports and never get a ring; are they all losers?

what idiots here

That's incorrect. The better educated you are, the more liberal you are. The opposite is also true.[/QUOTE
That is incorrect. The more time you've spent getting indoctrinated in 2nd rate colleges the more liberal you are.
We see it here all the time. The most clueless lefty posters are people who can barely string two words together. People who are comfortable with books and newspapers are almost always conservative.

That's incorrect but it's fun that you believe such a lie. It works like this, consistently.

Do college-educated people become liberal or conservative? | Deseret News

And

Bright Minds and Dark Attitudes
Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact
http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early/2012/01/04/0956797611421206.abstract

Good summary: http://news.yahoo.com/low-iq-conservative-beliefs-linked-prejudice-180403506.html
liberal_vs_conservative_intelligence_graph.jpg

Last edited:
That's incorrect. The better educated you are, the more liberal you are. The opposite is also true.

That is not true.
There are just as many well educated Conservatives as there are Liberals.

If the Liberals are so much more educated, then I should think that they would not want to elect another liar as President like they did with Obama.

That's incorrect but it's fun that you believe such a lie. It works like this, consistently.

good one doofus!1
how is ur kolege-edukated Harvurd grad doin?
rekurd welfar n food stampz

chang u kan beleeve in?

You understand your link confirms what I wrote, not refutes it, right?

That's incorrect. The better educated you are, the more liberal you are. The opposite is also true.

That is not true.
There are just as many well educated Conservatives as there are Liberals.

If the Liberals are so much more educated, then I should think that they would not want to elect another liar as President like they did with Obama.

They're not educated. They spent more time getting indoctrinated in 3rd rate schools. When you ask people specific information questions and then categorize them as conservative or liberal you find better-informed people are conservatives. We see it here all the time. I would bet if Wiki didnt exist the liberals would have nothing to say.

And

Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact

So the 1% ers your side is so apt to demonize are liberals eh...

Interesting

Forum List

Back