🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

No one is pimping anyone, and revolutions tend to eat their own, just like the Teabaggers are killing the GOP. They want a revolution, and inside the party they are welcome to do so. It works out great for the Dems.

Yep, the GOP crashed and burned in '10 - lost the House in '12

You Communists sure are smart - i can see why you bleat that Conservatives are stupid. :thup:

No one is pimping anyone, and revolutions tend to eat their own, just like the Teabaggers are killing the GOP. They want a revolution, and inside the party they are welcome to do so. It works out great for the Dems.

Yep, the GOP crashed and burned in '10 - lost the House in '12

You Communists sure are smart - i can see why you bleat that Conservatives are stupid. :thup:

It lost the big ones, and many other smaller races it should have won.

I'm pretty sure if I beat him about the head with a bat for five minutes straight, he'd still be able to tell you were an idiot.

I'm pretty sure that 90% of the forum shits out more IQ points each morning than you ever have, or ever will posses..

:eusa_whistle:

It lost the big ones, and many other smaller races it should have won.

Lost the big one..

Say Einstein - in November of '10 - which party controlled the House? What was the count in the Senate?

What about in January of '11 - when those "losses" you bleat of took office?

Standard Disclaimer: And you wonder why people think that you're stupid... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

OK I see this thread deteriorated into the OP thumping his chest and his circle jerk lib buddies telling everyone else they're stupid, which is all they've got.
Thsi thread is done. Off to the rubber room with it.

Has anyone yet determined why we're afraid of the old hag?
Nope. They're pissed that we point out that she is a CRIMINAL that got her start by being fired during Watergate...and hasn't stopped.

Terrified? Not even...Ready to pummel her.

another legend in their own mind heard from. Now that's funny.

I think Statist might be drunk this afternoon - he is uncharacteristically dense and lacks the capacity to formulate even a simple sentence.

Normally he offers a somewhat cogent response.

Now HuffMyPaint is a different story - that one is dumb as a pile of dogshit at all times...

Let's face it. Hillary is one freaking scary babe. I bet she had Bubba Bill quaking in his boots a few times. Who could forget the time she lost her temper at a congressional committee and shrieked "what difference does it make" after four Americans died.

This make me laugh

they made her a loser and now want her to come save them

I'd tell them to go to hell, but this was probably the plan to begin with

Hillary would fall on the sword for Power if that's what's it took

and she did with the promise of a position in his administration, SOS AT which we she was so wonderful at we never heard from her and all her accomplishments

what a joke our political system has become and the jokes on us

Last edited:
Ahhh, the RW anguish, and so early in the morning!!!

Delightful.

M, she came up with the idea to blame Benghazi on a video. The talking point memo entitled, Benghazi, was inspired by her.

She is toast for 2016. The radicals among you will nominate someone left of Obama.

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by Statistikhengst View Post
Ahhh, the RW anguish, and so early in the morning!!!

Delightful

That has TROLLing right in your face folks...fall for it as the joke it is

Sadly, Hillary is the best the Dems can offer.....what happens if she breaks a hip? Or decides not to run? Who then? Biden? Kerry? Warren??

:rofl:

Forum List

Back