🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

Sadly, Hillary is the best the Dems can offer.....what happens if she breaks a hip? Or decides not to run? Who then? Biden? Kerry? Warren??

:rofl:

and OMG, all WHITE
HOLY SHIT the party for every color has lost it's color:lol:

Hillary is a centrist Democrat, and a friend of Wall Street, who will support her.
Elizabeth Warren is a Liberal, and no fan of Wall Street.

The only thing scary about Hillary, or any other far left politician, is the policies they support. I bet Chris Stevens and the others thought she was pretty scary about the time the terrorists showed up and they realized that no one had their backs.

Everybody is scared of Hillary including timid metrosexual (male?) democrats.

Hillary will just continue selling of us and our country out to the Chinese

you thought you needed to learn Spanish, learn both

The only thing scary about Hillary, or any other far left politician, is the policies they support. I bet Chris Stevens and the others thought she was pretty scary about the time the terrorists showed up and they realized that no one had their backs.

The woman deserves NO quarter. She is a criminal...and started early...

Counsel confirms Hillary?s ?fraudulent? Watergate brief

Politics: Watergate-era Judiciary chief of staff: Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior | Best of Cain

Thread re-opened.

This thread has been partially cleaned of violative posts, a Zone 2 violation. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame No trolling. No hit and run flames, etc.

There is a need to take serious heed.

And you notice how Righties never really pay any attention to the actual content of the OP.

They just see the headline and start to salivate...... and grunt.....

The content of the OP is a side show. just where you liberals want it, because you have nothing else to run on:cuckoo:

You are right: the content IS a side show, content brought forth by a Right Winger named Glenn Beck. And it is content that is bound to hurt the Right on down the road.

Thanks for your support, [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION]!!

Contend that's not really relevant to anything , but this is were you like to keep it. Pretty weak actually. I've kinda learned now, not to expect much more from you than any of the other the liberal hacks. Hurt conservatives? i very highly doubt it, by the time 2016 rolls around, Hillery may not even run.

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]

The content of the OP is a side show. just where you liberals want it, because you have nothing else to run on:cuckoo:

You are right: the content IS a side show, content brought forth by a Right Winger named Glenn Beck. And it is content that is bound to hurt the Right on down the road.

Contend that's not really relevant to anything , but this is were you like to keep it. Pretty weak actually. I've kinda learned now, not to expect much more from you than any of the other the liberal hacks. Hurt conservatives? i very highly doubt it, by the time 2016 rolls around, Hillery may not even run.

What are you contending, again? :D

Actually, the OP is really quite relevant, Jroc, for a well-known Right-winger named Glenn Beck, whose radio program and TV presence has made him an icon and he has literally made millions and millions of dollars off of angry right wingers, has now gone where no other TV/Radio personality has gone: he has sexualized Hillary Clinton in this way. He has gone down that rabbit hole, something that no other RW personality with this much name recognition has not done.

I wonder how you would feel had Glenn Beck made those kind of comments about, say, for instance, Laura Bush? Hmmm....?

Bet you would not be too thrilled about that. Bet you would think that it is totally inappropriate.

But unlike you, instead of me bitching about it, I decided to turn RW lemons into LW lemonade!

Fact is - the OP IS relevant to what is shaping up for 2016, whether you like it or not, for although Hillary Clinton has not yet declared, she certainly is doing all of the things that an as-of-yet undeclared candidate who is very likely to declare is going to do: she has written a book, she is giving speaking engagements, she is suddenly appearing more and more in the media.

And polling across the board shows a strong, almost draft-like movement for her among Democrats.

So, the next time, instead of attacking ME the person, why not attack the idea?

But on one point, you may be right... perhaps Hillary will not run, but it sure looks like she is going to.

I hope you will consider my words.

Last edited:

Actually, the OP is really quite relevant, Jroc, for a well-known Right-winger named Glenn Beck, whose radio program and TV presence has made him an icon and he has literally made millions and millions of dollars off of angry right wingers, has now gone where no other TV/Radio personality has gone: he has sexualized Hillary Clinton in this way. He has gone down that rabbit hole, something that no other RW personality with this much name recognition has not done.

I wonder how you would feel had Glenn Beck made those kind of comments about, say, for instance, Laura Bush? Hmmm....?

Bet you would not be too thrilled about that. Bet you would think that it is totally inappropriate.

But unlike you, instead of me bitching about it, I decided to turn RW lemons into LW lemonade!

Fact is - the OP IS relevant to what is shaping up for 2016, whether you like it or not, for although Hillary Clinton has not yet declared, she certainly is doing all of the things that an as-of-yet undeclared candidate who is very likely to declare is going to do: she has written a book, she is giving speaking engagements, she is suddenly appearing more and more in the media.

And polling across the board shows a strong, almost draft-like movement for her among Democrats.

But on one point, you may be right... perhaps Hillary will not run, but it sure looks like she is going to.

I think the only people who pay attention to Glen Beck et,al. are left wingers. They just loooove to post out of context stuff and then claim they represent the GOP somehow.

Hillary won't run. If she runs she wont win the nomination. If she wins the nomination she'll lose the general election. Old has-beens like Hillary dont win elections.

Sadly, Hillary is the best the Dems can offer.....what happens if she breaks a hip? Or decides not to run? Who then? Biden? Kerry? Warren??

:rofl:

Broken hips are replaced these days. No big deal at all. I was shoveling snow 3 weeks after the surgery.

when hillary was sending feelers out in advance of announcing her run; she looked like she was going to distance herself from obama; then she had an unfortunate "accident" and bumped her head

she better watch what she says

I think the only people who pay attention to Glen Beck et,al. are left wingers. They just loooove to post out of context stuff and then claim they represent the GOP somehow.

Hillary won't run. If she runs she wont win the nomination. If she wins the nomination she'll lose the general election. Old has-beens like Hillary dont win elections.

Old has-beens like Reagan didn't win elections?

Hate to tell you this but Hilary is a great communicator, she can connect with people on a personal level (much like Bush jr could and Romney couldn't) and she has the contacts, organization and fundraising to do it all. As the first viable female presidential candidate she appeals to the largest demographic voting bloc of all.

In essence the presidency is hers to decline at the present time.

BTW it looks like Jeb is running too so 2016 could be the ultimate showdown.

Old has-beens like Reagan didn't win elections?

Hate to tell you this but Hilary is a great communicator, she can connect with people on a personal level (much like Bush jr could and Romney couldn't) and she has the contacts, organization and fundraising to do it all. As the first viable female presidential candidate she appeals to the largest demographic voting bloc of all.

In essence the presidency is hers to decline at the present time.

BTW it looks like Jeb is running too so 2016 could be the ultimate showdown.

Reagan was a one off. Tick off all the losers in presidential elections after that and every one of them was someone who had been around forever.
Hillary cannot communicate. She can lie pretty effectively, which is a positive in the Democrat party these days. She hardly connects with people who aren't already angry and ill informed. My wife and mother can't stand her. My mother a life long Democrat, btw.

winning an ellection often has a lot to do with being the right person at the right time. Carter won because of that. Even Reagan won because of that. Obama won because of that. Hillary had she run in 2008 would have won because of that. but in 2016, i don' think the stars ar going to be aligned for her.

winning an ellection often has a lot to do with being the right person at the right time. Carter won because of that. Even Reagan won because of that. Obama won because of that. Hillary had she run in 2008 would have won because of that. but in 2016, i don' think the stars ar going to be aligned for her.

Hillary did run in 2008. She flopped.
John Kerry, Al Gore, Bob Dole, Walter Mondale--all of them old has beens who couldn't inspire anyone. Put Ted Cruz up against Hillary and it's no contest.

if you want to push Hillary, push what makes her qualified to be president. Push what you like about her. Give us some reasons why you think she'd make a good president. all this is, is childish bullshit, and an off the cuff remark from Glenn beck which is not relevant to anything actually...Grow up.

The Dems like Hillary because they think she can win. Period. That's what it's all about. They thought Obama could win and flocked to him. He had nothing else going for him.

The Dems like Hillary because they think she can win. Period. That's what it's all about. They thought Obama could win and flocked to him. He had nothing else going for him.

Those who claim that Hillary has the backing of WALL STREET are spot on the money.

She might be the only acceptable DEM candidate to the masters

Forum List

Back