🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

The Dems like Hillary because they think she can win. Period. That's what it's all about. They thought Obama could win and flocked to him. He had nothing else going for him.

Those who claim that Hillary has the backing of WALL STREET are spot on the money.

She might be the only acceptable DEM candidate to the masters

All Dems have the backing of wall street. So what?

Fair warning: When hilly drops out, I'm going to gloat and not in an admirable way either

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

The Dems like Hillary because they think she can win. Period. That's what it's all about. They thought Obama could win and flocked to him. He had nothing else going for him.

Luck.

obama is the luckiest candidate to ever run for -- Anything.

Seriously. Look back at his run at the White House...

Hitlery fucked up on the Florida and Michigan electoral votes which were taken away by the DNC because they voted too early but she figured, "fuck it, I've still got the nomination in the bag so I can afford to be magnanimous"

She didn't even bother with Iowa because it was a 'Caucas' State. A serious mistake on her part but lucky for obama that she was that incompetent.

Had the DNC not penalized Florida and Michigan for early voting by taking away the delegates she won from those two BIG States, it would have been over before The Lying Cocksucker In Chief even got started.

Over.

Then there was the Market Crash in Oct 2008, right before the election. Remember McRINO saying he was going back to Washington to try and help out while the Liar In Chief stayed on the Campaign Trail? Which actually hurt McRINO

Then in 2012, there was Hurricane Sandy, the traitor Chris Fatass Christie, the secret taping of Romney, the 2nd debate where Candy Fatass Crowley jumped in and helped obama when he was stammering all over himself....

obama isn't nearly as skilled as people want to give him credit for.

He's lucky. REAL lucky.

But like the old axiom goes, "I'd rather be lucky than good" Luck counts.

Those who claim that Hillary has the backing of WALL STREET are spot on the money.

She might be the only acceptable DEM candidate to the masters

All Dems have the backing of wall street. So what?

Wait a minute? Isn't it the Dems/Left that has demonized Wall Street? :dunno:

winning an ellection often has a lot to do with being the right person at the right time. Carter won because of that. Even Reagan won because of that. Obama won because of that. Hillary had she run in 2008 would have won because of that. but in 2016, i don' think the stars ar going to be aligned for her.

I agree with the right person at the right time concept and it was certainly true for Carter in 1976. But what I think overrides that is charisma. FDR, JFK, Reagan and Bill Clinton all had charisma. The thing about charisma is that it transmits confidence to the people.

FDR said that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself and people believed him and went back to work. JFK had a vision for putting a man on the moon and people believed him and made it happen. Reagan communicated a vision for a new morning in America and people believed him and the economy recovered. Clinton put 100,000 new cops on the beat and teachers in classrooms and the economy boomed.

Whether or not you like the individual presidents themselves the ability to communicate a vision and inspire and motivate the people to reach it is what matters. When I look at the potential field of candidates for 2016 I am looking for someone who can do that. Christie has it but he is handicapped by the GWB scandal. Rand Paul has a vision but it isn't one that will go down well with the majority of voters in my opinion. Jeb Bush might have one but I haven't seen it yet. Hilary has one and that is what makes her a viable contender for 2016 in my opinion.

I think the only people who pay attention to Glen Beck et,al. are left wingers. They just loooove to post out of context stuff and then claim they represent the GOP somehow.

Hillary won't run. If she runs she wont win the nomination. If she wins the nomination she'll lose the general election. Old has-beens like Hillary dont win elections.

Old has-beens like Reagan didn't win elections?

Hate to tell you this but Hilary is a great communicator, she can connect with people on a personal level (much like Bush jr could and Romney couldn't) and she has the contacts, organization and fundraising to do it all. As the first viable female presidential candidate she appeals to the largest demographic voting bloc of all.

In essence the presidency is hers to decline at the present time.

BTW it looks like Jeb is running too so 2016 could be the ultimate showdown.

Reagan was a one off. Tick off all the losers in presidential elections after that and every one of them was someone who had been around forever.
Hillary cannot communicate. She can lie pretty effectively, which is a positive in the Democrat party these days. She hardly connects with people who aren't already angry and ill informed. My wife and mother can't stand her. My mother a life long Democrat, btw.

Coming from someone who is both angry and ill informed I suspect that you got that backwards.

YAWN
another idiotic post by massive lib hypocrites who say "The Right.....is this or that"

as if we have the same monolithic group-think the loser Left suffers from

libs are simply morons; at least the ones that post here are

Well, given all the condolances for the Liberals that were goiing to commit suicide by the 'Conservatives' on this board on 5Nov12, I would say that their reaction is an indictation of how 2016 is going to go for them. Hillary runs, she may well get it. Right now, there is no unifying factor for the GOP, and many, many divisions in their ranks.

Luck.

Hitlery fucked up on the Florida and Michigan electoral votes which were taken away by the DNC because they voted too early but she figured, "fuck it, I've still got the nomination in the bag so I can afford to be magnanimous"

She didn't even bother with Iowa because it was a 'Caucas' State. A serious mistake on her part but lucky for obama that she was that incompetent.

Had the DNC not penalized Florida and Michigan for early voting by taking away the delegates she won from those two BIG States, it would have been over before The Lying Cocksucker In Chief even got started.

Over.

Then there was the Market Crash in Oct 2008, right before the election. Remember McRINO saying he was going back to Washington to try and help out while the Liar In Chief stayed on the Campaign Trail? Which actually hurt McRINO

Then in 2012, there was Hurricane Sandy, the traitor Chris Fatass Christie, the secret taping of Romney, the 2nd debate where Candy Fatass Crowley jumped in and helped obama when he was stammering all over himself....

He's lucky. REAL lucky.

Oh yeah, just keep telling yourself that. Just like the medicore student that attributes luck to the straight A student getting the grades that he or she gets. Hard to admit that someone is quite a bit smarter than you are. Especially when he is the wrong color.

Luck.

Over.

He's lucky. REAL lucky.

Oh yeah, just keep telling yourself that. Just like the medicore student that attributes luck to the straight A student getting the grades that he or she gets. Hard to admit that someone is quite a bit smarter than you are. Especially when he is the wrong color.

The defense mechanisms are on full display.

If you're going to fix a problem - you have to admit the problem. And there are many in the GOP who understand that. That's why immigration reform has a chance. Think about that - the most basic of housekeeping measures were out of reach one year ago.

Today, we see many in the GOP talking about immigration reform - a pretty tough nut to crack historically.

There are some throwbacks on the extreme right fringe who are still making excuses, but I think the majority of the GOP finally gets it. I for one would warmly welcome a return to sanity in the Republican Party. I'm cautiously optimistic about that.

Well, I guess that's your idead of the uncensored version, what?

Hitting the spray paint pretty hard, aren't you?

Now, back to the OP:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...truly-truly-terrified-of-hillary-clinton.html

Have something of value to add, or would you just prefer to grunt really loud?

Hillary is a mindless hack - but I don't see anyone fearing her. I strongly doubt she will run - Obama fucked her (metaphorically - he'd never actually fuck a woman!) out of the presidency. She's damaged goods, old, and in questionable health. She will bow out.

:link:

Jon Stewart contrasted praise for the "sensitivity" of the tearfulness of Boehner and other male pols vs. the criticism heaped on female pols like Hillary for getting misty eyed in public..
Jon said something like: "You can only be a "pussy" in politics if you have a dick..."
Hilarious, but Oh so true...
However...the sexism ridiculed by Stewart pales in contrast with this post and others in this thread...with all those references to Hillary "being fucked"..."damaged goods"..."old hag", "criminal" etc...
I don't recall any male pol running for prez in his late 6O's disparaged in such gender nasty and sexually explicit ways..and it's also not unusual for previously defeated candidate to run again and win.
So...I guess some of the rightwing boys in the forum must not only be TRULY INTIMIDATED BY HILLARY, but suffering from a severe case of clit/vagina envy....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Hitting the spray paint pretty hard, aren't you?

Hillary is a mindless hack - but I don't see anyone fearing her. I strongly doubt she will run - Obama fucked her (metaphorically - he'd never actually fuck a woman!) out of the presidency. She's damaged goods, old, and in questionable health. She will bow out.

:link:

Jon Stewart contrasted praise for the "sensitivity" of the tearfulness of Boehner and other male pols vs. the criticism heaped on female pols like Hillary for getting misty eyed in public..
Jon said something like: "You can only be a "pussy" in politics if you have a dick..."
Hilarious, but Oh so true...
However...the sexism ridiculed by Stewart pales in contrast with this post and others in this thread all those references to Hillary "being fucked"..."damaged goods"..."old hag", "criminal" etc...
I don't recall any male pol running for prez in his late 6O's disparaged in such gender nasty and sexually explicit ways..and it's also not unusual for previously defeated candidate to run again and win.
So...I guess some of the rightwing boys in the forum must not only be TRULY INTIMIDATED BY HILLARY, but suffering from a severe case of clit/vagina envy....

Stop projecting

What ARE u talking about? I happen to be a formidable female..like Hillary.

winning an ellection often has a lot to do with being the right person at the right time. Carter won because of that. Even Reagan won because of that. Obama won because of that. Hillary had she run in 2008 would have won because of that. but in 2016, i don' think the stars ar going to be aligned for her.

I agree with the right person at the right time concept and it was certainly true for Carter in 1976. But what I think overrides that is charisma. FDR, JFK, Reagan and Bill Clinton all had charisma. The thing about charisma is that it transmits confidence to the people.

FDR said that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself and people believed him and went back to work. JFK had a vision for putting a man on the moon and people believed him and made it happen. Reagan communicated a vision for a new morning in America and people believed him and the economy recovered. Clinton put 100,000 new cops on the beat and teachers in classrooms and the economy boomed.

Whether or not you like the individual presidents themselves the ability to communicate a vision and inspire and motivate the people to reach it is what matters. When I look at the potential field of candidates for 2016 I am looking for someone who can do that. Christie has it but he is handicapped by the GWB scandal. Rand Paul has a vision but it isn't one that will go down well with the majority of voters in my opinion. Jeb Bush might have one but I haven't seen it yet. Hilary has one and that is what makes her a viable contender for 2016 in my opinion.

hillary also has benghazi and that is as real as the GWB scandal. hillary also had a bloody battle with obama in 2008. a lot of that dirt wil resurface again too. I also see a lot of people who were strong hillary supporters taking a step back and questioning if she is the best choice. especially in NY. in 2008 i would have agreed she was a lock to win. in 2016, i think the door is open. A lot depends on who the republicans put forward. A lot depends how brutal the republican primaries are.

Just remember - it took Obama to keep her out of the White House the last time she ran.
Love or hate him - you have to admit he's very good at getting people to vote for him.
Does the GOP have anyone who is that good at it?

I don't know if "terrified" is the right word - but I hope Republicans don't think they can just sleepwalk into the White House like they did in 2012.

Just remember - it took Obama to keep her out of the White House the last time she ran.
Love or hate him - you have to admit he's very good at getting people to vote for him.
Does the GOP have anyone who is that good at it?

I don't know if "terrified" is the right word - but I hope Republicans don't think they can just sleepwalk into the White House like they did in 2012.

Wrong.

8/25/07: Clinton DNC operatives strip FL of all 210 delegates [UPDATED 2X]

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/06/the-florida-michigan-morass/

obama is lucky.

The DNC took away more than enough delegates early enough that dimocraps thought he was the 'chosen one' and voted for him en masse. Hitlery got cheated out of the nomination.

Period

Had the DNC not penalized Hitlery by taking away the 366 delegates she rightfully won in early 2008, you still wouldn't know who barack insane obama is.

She's damaged goods. yesterday's breakfast. I truly, truly hope dimocraps are stupid enough to run her against us.

It won't even be close if they do

Hillary is a centrist Democrat,

As long as Pol Pot defines "the center!"

and a friend of Wall Street, who will support her.
Elizabeth Warren is a Liberal, and no fan of Wall Street.

Warren is a fraud and a nut job. Leftism is a lust for power, a movement to establish and maintain a central, authoritarian state. Wall Street is the center of economic power. ALL democrats support Wall Street, and seek to concentrate as much of the wealth of the nation in as few of hands as possible, so as to control the means of production.

Moderate Democrats, the ones that wrongly voted Democrat and swung the Presidency to Obama twice, are as scared of Hillary Clinton as moderate Republicans are scared of Sarah Palin.
Both have serious baggage and both will most likely not run.
Palin for sure is not running.

Luck.

Over.

He's lucky. REAL lucky.

What hurt McCain was saying that he was going back to DC and then sticking around in NYC and doing appearances on late night TV. He panicked instead of appearing calm and presidential.

Romney flubbed the Hurricane Sandy event just like he flubbed so many of the others. That was all on him. You don't get to beat up on Obama for staying on the campaign trail during one event and then beat him again when he took time out to deal with another. In both instances Obama managed to look presidential while his opponents made the wrong calls.

Obama wasn't stammering in the 2nd debate. It was Romney who had his facts wrong. That was a self inflicted penalty and evened the debate score to 1-1 each.

Forum List

Back