🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right is truly, truly terrified of Hillary Clinton

Your intellectual response is just amazing! :badgrin:

Maybe next time you can write it as a Poem?

Okay..

There was once a leftist reunion;
Plotting to recreate the Soviet Union;
They elected Barack who was busy sucking cock;
And left the economy in ruins....

What is it with Righties and those strange gay sexual fantasies they are constantly having??? :eek:

Now, back to the OP:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...truly-truly-terrified-of-hillary-clinton.html

Have anything relevant to contribute, or is knuckledragging more your thing?

I believe in God, and believe in the teachings in Christianity and all other religions that I believe are all necessary for universal salvation, peace and justice for all humanity,
Humans are allowed to be what you are, contradictory, confused, and misinformed.

And there's no Universalism in Christianity, not a single bit of it. It's Jesus or Hell, pick one? What you believe in isn't Christianity. I'd start with that.

Okay..

Don't quit your day job because your poetry...well let's just say anyone who uses the language you do doesn't have the soul of a poet! :eusa_whistle:

And you're normally blind and foolish. You people judge people based on race and make protected groups.

Who is clean? Asshole???
I judge people based on the truth. In this case it's been proven, time and again. Stupid people are conservative. Rich people tend to be as well, and both groups fear change.
You judge based upon misanthropy and bigotry.

It simply does not get any more stupid than that.
That would be stupid, if I did that, which I don't.

So glad you're wrong, and added nothing. Please continue...

Oh? What exactly am I wrong about, sploogy?

That hatred and stupidity at the twin pillars of leftism? I'd say any post by you is pretty solid evidence supporting that contention...

That the ultra-rich tend to be leftists? Well DUH - totalitarianism appeals to the top dogs.

Can't quite figure out what motivates stupid fucks like you to demand slavery, but no matter....

That hatred and stupidity at the twin pillars of leftism? I'd say any post by you is pretty solid evidence supporting that contention...

That the ultra-rich tend to be leftists? Well DUH - totalitarianism appeals to the top dogs.

Can't quite figure out what motivates stupid fucks like you to demand slavery, but no matter....

I'm pretty sure that in a distant galaxy somewhere out there, that made sense.

Now, here's the OP:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...truly-truly-terrified-of-hillary-clinton.html

Got anything of value to contribute, or would you prefer to beat your chest really hard and bray like a goat? Hmmmm?

There are just as many well educated Conservatives as there are Liberals.
No, there aren't. Educated people, and smart people, tend towards Liberalism. It's been known for a very long time. Stupid people usually have God and their prejudices, that's all they need or want.

Hi PMH
I am trying to relate to what you are saying.

It could be that since science does not require people to believe in God in order to study "universal laws" then people who don't see the world through the lens of a "personified God" tend to "rely on science" to study the world and its laws.

It makes sense that many nontheists would rely on science as their language.
So of course, more such nontheists would develop their skills in this field.

That is not a judgment call about intelligence; it is like saying people who are "color blind" might rely on black and white photography and tend to flock there.

As for people less intelligent,
when I try to explain the spiritual process of forgiveness and compassion to others,
I have found some of the people who don't over-intellectualize
are more open to understanding without a bunch of "scientific explanation."

One of my neighbors who always thought she was "dumb" in school
asked me what made people behave so crazy: all she did was ask for her comic books
back from a man who stole them when he helped her move, and he threatened her with a gun to and told her to leave, when it was her property that he stole, not the other way. I showed her a chart from my mother about Buddhism and the realms of suffering; and how some souls were trapped in suffering, that no matter how much they got from others, they wanted more and could never be at peace. She immediately understood and felt sorry that the man was so sick. She did not grieve for her comic books but she felt for him, and how fortunate she was to have a healthy mind and not suffer like he did.

She got this concept immediately, this "dumb girl" that everyone made fun of.

And yet when I explain the mental liberation that comes with forgiveness to other
people, of above average intelligence and well versed in political and religious arguments,
they often fight and fight, try to justify why the problem is "with other people"
and insist that "other people need to change, not their perception" etc. They won't forgive,
let go, and stay stuck, because they are convinced they are right, they know better,
and it's the "other person/group" that is the cause of the problems and needs to change, not them!

They don't get it. But this "dumb girl" got it immediately and let go of her anger.
She "saw" there was something else going on, that wasn't within her ability to change,
and it put things in perspective for her where it didn't bother her as before.

So PMH if you want to say that intelligence has something to do with it.

I would say yes and no.

Yes it can be a plus but it can also be an equal minus.

So in the end, it looks like it comes out pretty even.

My "dumber" friends, who may not follow all this political argument, critical analysis and logical flaws in debate back and forth,
sometimes get the harder concepts to accept because they aren't trying to rationalize around things.

It goes both ways. We all have gifts, strengths and weaknesses.

Intelligence and education can work for us, and against us,
if our ego's, pride, fear or resistance to change gets in the way,
regardless of our beliefs or our intelligence/education levels.
Life Is Suffering, and what I posted is correct.

The tragically erroneous idea that they will be spared a trip to the gulags, by pimping for the despots.

How soon they forget how Stalin treated Trotsky and even his own generals after the war.

Last edited:
Well, I guess that's your idead of the uncensored version, what?

Hitting the spray paint pretty hard, aren't you?

Now, back to the OP:

Have something of value to add, or would you just prefer to grunt really loud?

Hillary is a mindless hack - but I don't see anyone fearing her. I strongly doubt she will run - Obama fucked her (metaphorically - he'd never actually fuck a woman!) out of the presidency. She's damaged goods, old, and in questionable health. She will bow out.

Last edited:

Let's see, you got nothing that I said right? Well, that's to be expected.

Okay..

Don't quit your day job because your poetry...well let's just say anyone who uses the language you do doesn't have the soul of a poet! :eusa_whistle:

And I'm still trying to figure out that this has to do with Hillary Clinton, Glenn Beck and great lesbian sex - which is the topic of the OP.

But you are right: the poem was, uh, interesting.

The tragically erroneous idea that they will be spared a trip to the gulags, by pimping for the despots.

How soon they forget how Stalin treated Trotsky and even his own generals after the war.
No one is pimping anyone, and revolutions tend to eat their own, just like the Teabaggers are killing the GOP. They want a revolution, and inside the party they are welcome to do so. It works out great for the Dems.

Now, back to the OP:

Hillary is a mindless hack - but I don't see anyone fearing her. I strongly doubt she will run - Obama fucked her (metaphorically - he'd never actually fuck a woman!) out of the presidency. She's damaged goods, old, and in questionable health. She will bow out.

Ok, there you go! You actually commented on the OP, and I respect your opinion. I don't concur with you, but I respect your opinion.

And think of all the wear-and-tear you saved your knuckles!! :lol:

Now, back to the OP:

:link:

Forum List

Back