The Right of the People

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
To defend themselves and their property shall not be infringed.

Now how can anyone be against that??

For liberals it's easy.

They want to redistribute all you have and will defend their right to rape and pillage you so long as you both shall live.

Then when you're dead they'll take pity on you and vote on your behalf so you'll never be forgotten.

There is no absolute right to keep and bear arms. Reasonable laws prevent crazy people, ex convicts, children, drug addicts and non citizens from obtaining firearms. Since all of the modern mass shooters were either crazy or registered democrats or both it might be prudent to enact laws that prevent democrats from purchasing weapons.

I have no problem with defending ones self or protecting your property. But because of the change to "stand your ground" laws means some people abuse that right. Instead of being defensive and protective they become offensive and arrogant, claiming the right to tell people where they can or cannot be, what they can or cannot do and/or how loud they can play their music. Then when their offensive action causes a negative reaction, they claim a fear for their lives, pull out the revolver and blast away like it was the old west.

I don't think that you will find many people that are. I am also perplexed by those that attempt to use the 10th amendment to destroy the 9th. :confused:

I think the first question should be: Whos against this?

The answer is: This guy

strawman.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back