The Right To Bear Arms

And let's say he has all that (fence, signs, life jackets, perfect chlorine level, marked dept, etc). Than you, drunk in your stupidity, decide to jump over the fence when he's not home and take a swim, and drown. How can he be responsible for your death?

Because it's his fucking house.

Possession and responsibility mean nothing to you or any gun owners. You're just a bunch of irresponsible people.

You keep saying 600,000 guns stolen every year, like it's truth.

NO! See, this is an example of you being lazy and sloppy. I said "as many as" 600,000 guns are stolen a year.

The number is around 230,000. Both numbers are bad and scary, yours is just incorrect.

And of that 234,000, 33,000 aren't reported to the police. You all can't even get above 90% when it comes to reporting stolen weapons...and you think you're "responsible" people? Fuck outta here.

So I'm just going to call you Diddler from now onAnd I told you how I secure my guns. No one is going to steal them because it is physically impossible for anyone to break into my house without setting off an alarm which prompts a call to the police find my gun safe in the basement and crack it and then get away with my firearms. There is no fucking way that safe is going to be jack hammered out of the concrete it is anchored into and carried up the stairs either.

I don't care how secure you think your guns are. As many as 600,000 of you every year think your guns are secure and they're not. You assume the risk when you get a gun. Taking that risk is irresponsible given the chances that your gun will get stolen, be given to someone bad, get lost, or accidentally harm you or someone close to you.

I agree there is a risk, especially for someone who decide to break into my home.

You may be lucky and break in when I am not at home, and be ready to have video of you taken from every direction outside of home, and few from the inside. You better be good at breaking into safe, because police response time where I live is less than 5 minutes.

You also may not be so lucky, and break in when I am at home. That is the risk I would love you take.

Yeah, well, "don't think they should exist" is pointless.

Sloppy, lazy. Not what I said. What I said was that wasn't my contention. Can you read, or is your Russia preventing you from comprehending? I don't understand why you have such a hard time reading what is being written to you. Maybe you have brain damage.

My only contention in all this is that you people can't pretend you're responsible.

Once something has been invented, that ship has sailed. You can't put the genie back in the bottle and uninvent them.MY contention is that no one made you arbiter of "responsible", so let's stop pretending like you are and like anyone is actually struggling to win your approval.

I never said I was the arbiter of responsibility, but background checks are undeniably an act of responsibility.

I don't have any NRA bumper stickers. Or anything that would give away the fact that there are guns in my home.

Great! So your level of negligence is lower in that regard. But the negligence is still there simply by virtue of owning a gun. The negligence only disappears when you give the gun up.

Shit my friends don't even know what guns I own and some don't even know I own guns at all.

That's great. Again, that doesn't eliminate your negligence, it just lowers it.

OK Diddler.

Do you have kids?

If you do you are negligent because 3 million kids are abused every year and you just haven't abused your kids YET

I don't have kids, don't like them, don't want them...and let's stay on topic.

The topic being you adding unnecessary risk because you're selfish.

I'm trying to understand your absurd reasoning as to what comprises negligence.

It seems to me that if anyone owns anything that might be stolen they would be negligent in your eyes.

the top 10 most stolen items of personal property are

1. Bicycles

2. Mobile phones

3. Power tools

4. Laptops

5. Tablets

6. Cameras

7. Golfing equipment

8. Gardening tools

9. Audio equipment

10. TVs

So by your "logic" everyone who owns any one of the above items must be negligent and the more of those things they own the more negligent and selfish they are.

The NRA bumper sticker I have on my truck is a message that I vote my Constitutional rights.

That's what you think, but the reality is that it's just an advertisement to thieves that you have a gun they can steal. When theives break into homes and cars, they're looking for three things:

Guns
Cash
Drugs

Your NRA sticker tells the thief that there's a gun for them to steal. So they already know what they're looking for.

The "I'm With Her" stickers I occasionally see are a blaring message that the driver is a fucking moron.

Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump.
Do you not know that the popular vote is not how the president is elected in this country?

I am aware of the electoral college, but I never let an opportunity go to waste to remind Conservative psychos that Trump was less popular than Clinton.

But it matters not but hey if meaningless shit gets you off feel free

1. Nearly 100% of car thefts are reported to the police; only 86% of gun thefts are.
2. Cars are insured, guns are not.
3. It doesn't matter if the number of guns stolen a year is *1*, the fact is that simply having the gun opens you up to the risk of having it stolen.
4. Not sure you understand what "burden of proof" means.

If only 86% of gun thefts are reported, meaning 14% of gun thefts are not... how do you know something is stolen if it was never reported? If you understand what "burden of proof" is, here is the chance for you to present it.

The only reason someone would not report stolen gun is if gun is not legally owned. Those who own the guns legally will always report it, likewise if gun is not own legally, the theft will not be reported.

If you stole my car, and than someone else steal it from you, would you call the police?

It doesn't matter that number of mouths you have is *1*. The fact is that you simply having the mouth opens up to the risk of you saying something stupid. The "burden of proof" is all over this board.

NO! See, this is an example of you being lazy and sloppy. I said "as many as" 600,000 guns are stolen a year.

The number is around 230,000. Both numbers are bad and scary, yours is just incorrect.

And of that 234,000, 33,000 aren't reported to the police. You all can't even get above 90% when it comes to reporting stolen weapons...and you think you're "responsible" people? Fuck outta here.
Then you should be able to tell us what year 600000 guns were stolen

He said he wanted elimination of nukes because nuclear war cannot be won.

I said: Reagan didn't want any Nukes.
You said: No, he said he didn't want any Nukes.

Are you so insecure you have to restate that which I already said and try to make it seem like you are the one who said it?

You're lying. That's not what you said.

This is what you said: "We shouldn't have nukes. No one should. You know who said that? RONALD FUCKING REAGAN."

Reagan did not say that.

And ZERO of my guns have ever been stolen

YET.

None of your guns have been stolen YET.

You're carrying the risk that they will be stolen simply because you have them.

So you can't call yourself "responsible" if you're knowingly taking on risk you can't manage.

Lay off the drugs, s0n.

Eat a tide pod, troll.

There aren't any left, national shortage due to the leftist snowflakes epidemic.

I agree there is a risk, especially for someone who decide to break into my home.

And if you're not home and they break in? What good is your gun then? It's just sitting there, a ripe target for a burglar. Most home break-ins occur when no one's home, duh. But you've lured the thief to your home with your NRA bumper sticker, then the thief waits for you to leave, then they break in and go searching for what? For the gun you just advertised you have. So you act irresponsibly, attract burglars to your home where your gun becomes a target because you told the whole world you have one.

You may be lucky and break in when I am not at home, and be ready to have video of you taken from every direction outside of home, and few from the inside.

1. Video recording isn't going to stop the burglar from taking the gun you told them you have, and turning it around before they are arrested (IF they are arrested).

2. You sound mentally disturbed if you're putting up cameras throughout your house. Definitely has a creepy-perv vibe about it. But since most Conservatives are weirdos when it comes to sex with minors, I'm sure you think it's perfectly normal to live in the Big Brother house.

You better be good at breaking into safe, because police response time where I live is less than 5 minutes.You also may not be so lucky, and break in when I am at home. That is the risk I would love you take.

If the police response time is so great, why do you need a gun?

Because someone can kill you or a member of your family in the 5 minutes it takes for the cops to show up.

I'm trying to understand your absurd reasoning as to what comprises negligence. It seems to me that if anyone owns anything that might be stolen they would be negligent in your eyes.

No, just guns because guns are primarly used to kill, and are targeted by thieves.

1. Bicycles
2. Mobile phones
3. Power tools
4. Laptops
5. Tablets
6. Cameras
7. Golfing equipment
8. Gardening tools
9. Audio equipment
10. TVs

None of which are used to kill people, or are widely used in crimes.

So you #nonsequiturFAIL again.

tSo by your "logic" everyone who owns any one of the above items must be negligent and the more of those things they own the more negligent and selfish they are.

None of those things are used by thieves to kill people like guns are. I don't hear many instances of a thief holding up a liquor store with a rake.

I'm trying to understand your absurd reasoning as to what comprises negligence. It seems to me that if anyone owns anything that might be stolen they would be negligent in your eyes.

No, just guns because guns are primarly used to kill, and are targeted by thieves.

1. Bicycles
2. Mobile phones
3. Power tools
4. Laptops
5. Tablets
6. Cameras
7. Golfing equipment
8. Gardening tools
9. Audio equipment
10. TVs

None of which are used to kill people, or are widely used in crimes.

So you #nonsequiturFAIL again.

tSo by your "logic" everyone who owns any one of the above items must be negligent and the more of those things they own the more negligent and selfish they are.

None of those things are used by thieves to kill people like guns are. I don't hear many instances of a thief holding up a liquor store with a rake.

Obviously guns are not targeted by thieves as they are not on the top 10 list of stolen items.

and tell me what year exactly that there were 600000 guns stolen

And let's say he has all that (fence, signs, life jackets, perfect chlorine level, marked dept, etc). Than you, drunk in your stupidity, decide to jump over the fence when he's not home and take a swim, and drown. How can he be responsible for your death?

Because it's his fucking house.

Possession and responsibility mean nothing to you or any gun owners. You're just a bunch of irresponsible people.

His house. Not yours.

You decided to break in when he's not at home.

He had a fence to keep you away from his pool. You jumped over the fence.
He had signs around the pool, you ignored them.
He had life jackets around the pool, you haven't use any.
He had marked pool depth, you jumped in at the deep end.

How is he still responsible for your death?

Look at the bright side, at least you died in water with perfect chlorine level. The only better than that would be if he was at home when you broke in, and he shot you. Twice. He wouldn't have to clean the pool.

If only 86% of gun thefts are reported, meaning 14% of gun thefts are not... how do you know something is stolen if it was never reported? If you understand what "burden of proof" is, here is the chance for you to present it.

Because the Department of Justice tells us that from the National Crime Victimhood Survey since 1973. It was in the link I provided a couple posts before this one, and one I'm happy to provide again, and just did. Now kindly take it, and go fuck yourself with it.

The only reason someone would not report stolen gun is if gun is not legally owned. Those who own the guns legally will always report it, likewise if gun is not own legally, the theft will not be reported.

Is that the only reason? Maybe the reasons could also be:

1. That they simply didn't know it was stolen
2. That they were too fucking fat, lazy, and entitled to tell the police
3. That they want the gun to end up in the hands of criminals

So if someone owned a stolen gun, then they're not a responsible gun owner. Abd how did they get that stolen gun? They either stole it themselves, someone gave it to them as a "family transfer" so no background check was run, or someone sold it to them as a private sale so no background check was run.

See, the problem is you can't define what a "responsible gun owner" is until after they cease being a gun owner and the actions and acts they took while a gun owner are examined. So it's exactly "No true Scotsman" fallacy, revised for America.

The only way to be a "responsible gun owner" is to give up the fucking gun.

If you stole my car, and than someone else steal it from you, would you call the police?

So all these "responsible gun owners" aren't in fact "responsible gun owners". They're just negligent people who steal from other negligent people. And you're trying to make the case that I should trust your gun ownership responsibility? FUCK YOU.

It doesn't matter that number of mouths you have is *1*. The fact is that you simply having the mouth opens up to the risk of you saying something stupid. The "burden of proof" is all over this board.

You are using phrases you have no understanding of, to argue on behalf of acting irresponsibly for selfish reasons.

You're a piece of shit and a coward.

Then you should be able to tell us what year 600000 guns were stolen

The survey doesn't say, but it was between 2005-2010.

He said he wanted elimination of nukes because nuclear war cannot be won.

I said: Reagan didn't want any Nukes.
You said: No, he said he didn't want any Nukes.

Are you so insecure you have to restate that which I already said and try to make it seem like you are the one who said it?

You're lying. That's not what you said.

This is what you said: "We shouldn't have nukes. No one should. You know who said that? RONALD FUCKING REAGAN."

Reagan did not say that.

LOL! What you said and what I said mean the exact same fucking thing.

You trying to make this an argument about semantics only serves your bullshit insecurities.

Forum List

Back