The Right To Bear Arms

Good luck with your delusional belief that EVENTUALLY, you're going to convince the majority of Americans that they really don't want all that troublesome freedom.

Oh, wait, I forgot. Your plan is to overwhelm actual Americans with an invasion of illegal immigrants.
You gotta respect the will of the majority....as for now there is nothing one can do. But there will come time, where the 2nd amendment will be abolished I can assure you of that.
Your life doesn't depend on a gun, you can live without it....this isn't the wild wide west era.

You are correct there and that is why we as a nation will not ban guns.

You may want to stop being so paranoid. I have a pretty good idea I own more guns than you. And I am absolutely confident that none of the guns I own will be outlawed. You see, I have hunting guns. Not human killing guns.
In my humble but correct opinion, assault weapons are not needed or usfull for hunting, as compared to the alternatives.

How am I paranoid? I have no issue with you having guns. I have no doubt that you also have more guns than I do because I don’t own a gun and don’t plan on it.

Repealing the 2nd Amendment will never happen as Issa is claiming it will.
Never say Never....not long ago blacks were slaves, not long ago women couldn't vote, things do change.

I hope you remember to thank Republicans for both of those changes.

You gotta respect the will of the majority....as for now there is nothing one can do. But there will come time, where the 2nd amendment will be abolished I can assure you of that.
Your life doesn't depend on a gun, you can live without it....this isn't the wild wide west era.

You may want to stop being so paranoid. I have a pretty good idea I own more guns than you. And I am absolutely confident that none of the guns I own will be outlawed. You see, I have hunting guns. Not human killing guns.
In my humble but correct opinion, assault weapons are not needed or usfull for hunting, as compared to the alternatives.

How am I paranoid? I have no issue with you having guns. I have no doubt that you also have more guns than I do because I don’t own a gun and don’t plan on it.

Never say Never....not long ago blacks were slaves, not long ago women couldn't vote, things do change.

YOu seem to forget that is the time period when the Republicans were Progressive Conservatives. A lot has changed since then.

YOu seem to forget that is the time period when the Republicans were Progressive Conservatives. A lot has changed since then.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

The Republicans ended slavery and gave women the right to vote.

The Democrats have never ceased being the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

As you prove....every word from a Democrat/Liberal is a lie.
'Here’s what we’re up against: the Washington Post lies outright, describing Senator William Fulbright as “a progressive on racial issues.” Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.'
Coulter

...and you seem to forget that the Democrats opposed granting civil rights for decades!

The Democrats have never ceased being the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

'Here’s what we’re up against: the Washington Post lies outright, describing Senator William Fulbright as “a progressive on racial issues.” Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.'
Coulter

And by 1970, the KKK, White Supremists and others were Republicans. Imagine that.

...and you seem to forget that the Democrats opposed granting civil rights for decades!

Again, by 1970, the KKK and While Supremeists were all Republicans.

Again, by 1970, the KKK and While Supremeists were all Republicans.

All? Lol! Sure, if you are dumb enough to believe it.

Coulter

And by 1970, the KKK, White Supremists and others were Republicans. Imagine that.

You'll believe anything they tell you to, huh?

"Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President"
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

Feelin' pretty stupid, huh?

Coulter

You are full of shit. There may be some white supremacy in the Republican population, but the KKK was founded by and remains a Democrat tool.

....until they needed the black vote.

Now....they're ready to throw blacks under the bus, as they see a larger constituency....illegal aliens.

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

That's why Hussein Obama told illegal aliens to go vote in the last election.

It will...demographics are changing. :)
You say:
So in Britain they removed the guns and the murder rate went up, how does that make us safer?

You show no proof of your argument. Here is an impartial argument of the actual facts:
Consider:
at 24,094 offences in 2003/4. After that the number of crimes in which a firearm was involved fell consistently, to 4,779 offences in 2013. In the year ending September 2015 there was a small rise of 4% to 4,994 offences.
Four countries with gun control – and what America could learn from them

You say:
The same happened in Australia, it went down the first year but then trended up, people found other ways to kill.

Where did you get that info. All impartial sources I have found agree with Snopes, saying;

"Australian Gun Stats
Statistics do not demonstrate that crime rates in Australia have increased substantially since the government instituted a gun buy-back program in 1997.

RATING
det-false.gif
FALSE

Murder rates did not increase in Australia. Your premise is false. As you probably know.

In addition, in both the UK and Australia, the issue was mass killings. NOT MURDERS. You are outside of the issue being discussed. Base murders are a seperate issue from mass killings. Serious as they are, murders happen using a large number of methods, and have little to do with mass killings.

Then you suggest:

Why don't you want to cure the problem? All you want to do is fix the symptom of a much bigger issue in this country

Your problem, me boy, is you are suggesting you do not recognize what problem is being addressed. It is not "crime rates" or "murder rates". You should understand that the Florida School Shooting is (now pay attention) MASS SHOOTINGS, OR MASS MURDERS, WHICH IN ALL NATIONS ARE THE SAME THING. Or is that too difficult for you to understand?
Really, a little truth would be helpful, me boy.[

Last edited:

YOu seem to forget that is the time period when the Republicans were Progressive Conservatives. A lot has changed since then.\

Coulter

You are full of shit. There may be some white supremacy in the Republican population, but the KKK was founded by and remains a Democrat tool.

Me boy, are you trying to prove you are stupid? I think you just accomplished it. There was a group of democrats, called SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS, who were for segregations. Now the important fact is that when LBJ passed the civil rights laws, he knew that the Southern Democrats would leave the party. He was correct. They all went to the REPUBLICAN PARTY. Get it, me boy. They are Republicans.[/QUOTE]

And we need to approach the Mass Shootings the same way. We need to fix what we can fix even if it's just to minimize the body count.
Sadly, your profoundly ignorant progressive “fix” continues to increase the body count. [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time. You people have banned, outlawed, regulated, legislated, and restricted your way to more dead children. Left-wing policy always ends in failure because it is built on ignorance and emotion.

Sorry, me boy. We are following right wing, NRA provided, rules for stopping mass shootings. The other 35 advanced nations follow more liberal laws. And, we have over 25 times as many deaths from mass shootins as any of those other nations.
Now, I know seeing mass shootings, including at schools where many children are killed, does not bother you. But providing those nut case killers with what they need to kill those children is no problem for you, because you do not value their lives like you value the ability to shoot an AR. Which has absolutely no use except to kill scores of people. Good for you. At least we know what you value, and what you do not value.

It will...demographics are changing. :)

And by the way if it wasn't for migration I don't think you would be here....millions of natives wouldn't be massacred, and millions of blacks wouldn't being enslaved. And thousands of Americans wouldn't have to die from gun violence every year....Just imagine if your ancestor from a country like Austria, Belgium or any other country where gun violence is very minimal and kids don't get massacred in schools, where they should be learning and having fun..
So in Britain they removed the guns and the murder rate went up, how does that make us safer? The same happened in Australia, it went down the first year but then trended up, people found other ways to kill.

We have had massive immigration since the 60's and the number of people opposing a gun ban has risen. So far your idea doesn't match the evidence that has been compiled.

Why don't you want to cure the problem? All you want to do is fix the symptom of a much bigger issue in this country.

Perhaps a bit of truth may be in order, me boy:
In Britain, the number of deaths by guns has come way down. As have total murders.
The same is true in Australia.
Really, you should not lie so much.
Further, we are talking, me boy, about mass shootings, not murders. Do you have some problem with the english language?

Now, in the case of mass shootings, the UK has had ONE since it started regulating guns. That one mass shooting resulted in 11 deaths. SEE THE DIFFERENCE, ME BOY. We have had hundreds of deaths from mass shootings, they have had 11.
As for Australia, since they instituted their gun control laws in 1997, they have had exactly 0 (that is ZERO) deaths from mass shootings. And exactly 0 (that is ZERO) mass shootings since that time.

And, total murders have not gone up in either case. Perhaps you should try to find a couple impartial sources to prove you drivel, instead of simply putting it out there. I can prove what I say easily, because I do not post talking points, but rather data from impartial sources.

Last edited:
So in Britain they removed the guns and the murder rate went up, how does that make us safer? The same happened in Australia, it went down the first year but then trended up, people found other ways to kill.
Please refrain from using facts while speaking with progressives. They refer irrational emotions, thank you.
Cons tend to post talking points which are untrue. And never provide links to proof of their talking points. Because they can not provide impartial sources.

And we need to approach the Mass Shootings the same way. We need to fix what we can fix even if it's just to minimize the body count.
Sadly, your profoundly ignorant progressive “fix” continues to increase the body count.
[/QUOTE]

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time. You people have banned, outlawed, regulated, legislated, and restricted your way to more dead children. Left-wing policy always ends in failure because it is built on ignorance and emotion.

Sorry, me boy. We are following right wing, NRA provided, rules for stopping mass shootings. The other 35 advanced nations follow more liberal laws. And, we have over 25 times as many deaths from mass shootins as any of those other nations.
Now, I know seeing mass shootings, including at schools where many children are killed, does not bother you. But providing those nut case killers with what they need to kill those children is no problem for you, because you do not value their lives like you value the ability to shoot an AR. Which has absolutely no use except to kill scores of people. Good for you. At least we know what you value, and what you do not value.

Do not resort to the tired old ploy of shaming your opponent and making him/her out to be a monster. There is a false dichotomy at work here and is shamelessly used again and again by gun control advocates. To many gun control advocates, the gun control opponents are amoral monsters who just want to keep their guns. To hell with the kids. Simple, right? No, it's never that simple. While a lot of gun control opponents wish to keep their firearms, that's not the whole story. I and many gun control opponents honestly do not feel that simply banning guns is the answer. Many of us understand that the problem is cultural, along with other factors. We may be right, we may be wrong. But this is what we truly believe and it does not make us uncaring wretches.

Even one person murdered in anger is wrong.

True, but murder has been part of human history for as long as there have been humans, so if your goal is to eliminate all murder, you're defeated at the outset, and everything you do is going to be wrong, as well.

when you can minimize the body count you MUST do it. To totally ignore that factor makes you as guilty as the person pulling the trigger.
The body count was minimized in the Texas church shooting when a citizen with a rifle wounded the chickenshit shooter and caused him to vacate the scene.

This is diametrically opposed the actions of the chickenshit deputies that refused to confront the crazed shooter in Broward County Florida.

Are you aware just how rare that behavior is? Even the Cops have to continually train to keep their ability to react properly. There are functions of the body that get in the way even if you are well armed. Normal People have it built into us.
Such chickenshit assholes should not be assigned to protect children and teachers in schools.
[

Yet it's done by individuals that set up their own booth. And don't tell me it isn't done.

Didn't one of your little hate shits like Colbert or Madcow, or some other evil Marxist fuck try and do a "sting" at a gun show, but couldn't get anyone to sell them a gun?

Yeah, think I'll look that up, it was funny as hell.

One of the major lies of the anti-civil rights movement blew up in their face...

So, let me understand this. You are making accusations, but have yet to check out the veracity of your drivel. Tacky, me boy. Show me some proof, and I will show you some interest. Otherwise you are just a clown quoting talking points. Which makes you totally irrelevant.

Sorry, me boy. We are following right wing, NRA provided, rules for stopping mass shootings.
Uh...the right-wing and the NRA has doesn’t advocate to outlaw firearms on school grounds. You paranoid, cowardly, uneducated left-wing lunatics created the victim zones.

But...your side of the aisle has a long history of killing children so none of this comes as a surprise (abortion, eugenics, genocide, etc. - all left-wing).

Forum List

Back