The Right To Bear Arms

EDtP-BlXsAErouI.jpg

Our gun laws need major changes!

Da fuq kinda BS is that? Nobody needs a "license" to buy guns. :laughing0301:

And if he was "committed", he never would have legally been able to pass the background check.

Ask the NRA why he had these guns. They defend nuts with guns - and fight hard against legislation to prevent it.

You're an idiot. The NRA has nothing to do with morons getting their hands on guns.

Do you even know what the NRA does?

Funny. I was an NRA member for many years - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977. Also, the NRA fights legislation to prevent mentally ill from having access to guns. Google it...

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

Wow, I thought you loons supported democracy, but you label the grassroots take over of the organization as "hijacked by radicals". You're nuts.

EDtP-BlXsAErouI.jpg

And if he was "committed", he never would have legally been able to pass the background check.

Ask the NRA why he had these guns. They defend nuts with guns - and fight hard against legislation to prevent it.

You're an idiot. The NRA has nothing to do with morons getting their hands on guns.

Funny. I was an NRA member for many years - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977. Also, the NRA fights legislation to prevent mentally ill from having access to guns. Google it...

Say that again. You haven't convinced me that you were ever a member of the NRA.

Based on his posts, I doubt if he's ever even been in a gun store.

EDtP-BlXsAErouI.jpg

Wow, I thought you loons supported democracy, but you label the grassroots take over of the organization as "hijacked by radicals". You're nuts.

The NRA was originally a good outfit - until the rabid batshit crazy radicals ruined it by turning it into a gun lobby. Even most current NRA members overwhelmingly favor universal background checks.

The NRA was originally a good outfit - until the rabid batshit crazy radicals ruined it by turning it into a gun lobby. Even most current NRA members overwhelmingly favor universal background checks.

Your ignorance is OVERWHELMING.

Say that again. You haven't convinced me that you were ever a member of the NRA.

My .270 Weatherby Magnum is laughing at you.

First, if you truly believe a rifle laughs, you are too mentally disturbed to own a firearm. Second, based on your posts, I'll still have to believe that you are lying about owning one.

More likely, it's sitting in a closet, rusting away. I'll give ya $20 for it.

No thanks. It's my favorite deer and elk gun.

Ok then. $30. But that's my final offer. :laugh:

UNIONS were originally a good idea....until rabid batshit crazy radicals ruined them by turning them into a political machine / lobby.

There is absolutely no reason to change existing gun law unless your agenda is to support the ability of people to be oppressed.
ZERO.
More gun cuntrol will only result in good people being on government lists and the abuse that goes along with being on lists run by radical politicians who have agendas.

More background checks will not stop the insane from killing.

Want to stop all the killings? Take away FREEDOM.....ALL of it......like North Korea.....

OH WAIT......

Ok then. $30. But that's my final offer. :laugh:

Funny. That would barely buy half a box of Nosler cartridges.

Oh? What grain bullet does that shoot, lying bitch?
I already know, so if/when you get it wrong, I'm gonna hammer you.

You already know? That's funny. Even your question exposes your ignorance. Personally, I use 100, 130, and 150. They also come in 140 - but I don't use them. Thanks for playing...

You already know? That's funny. Even your question exposes your ignorance. Personally, I use 100, 130, and 150. They also come in 140 - but I don't use them. Thanks for playing...
I figured you to be a 110 gr shooter.

No they don't favor more useless background checks since we already have background checks

Forum List

Back