The Right To Bear Arms

EDpniHGWkAE0f5P.jpg

Stop the carnage!
Without a gun you have no liberty, nor save your life against gang violence

I love guns - but that's not the point.

Our State legislators need to organize more militia.
You need a militia separate from government control.
States have their own militias.
Sure they do but
the unorganized Militia is separated from the national guard
States have their own organized, State militias.
and the unorganized militia which is sanctioned by federal law is separated from the state Militia.

Sure they do but
and the unorganized militia which is sanctioned by federal law is separated from the state Militia.

The unorganized militia is the last line of this country's defense, should law enforcement and the military fail. That would consist of anyone who loves this country enough to be armed and prepared. It is also most likely the reason no country has tried to invade us.

Sure they do but
separated from what? you are either organized and well regulated or unorganized.

Sure they do but

The unorganized militia is the last line of this country's defense, should law enforcement and the military fail. That would consist of anyone who loves this country enough to be armed and prepared. It is also most likely the reason no country has tried to invade us.
A well regulated militia is a States' sovereign right. It says so in our Second Amendment.

Sure they do but

A well regulated militia is a States' sovereign right. It says so in our Second Amendment.

Yeah, grab your musket.

Sure they do but

Yeah, grab your musket.

I'll grab my musket when you stick to your antiqued hand-operated printing press to exercise your First Amendment. :biggrin:

Yeah, grab your musket.

I'll grab my musket when you stick to your antiqued hand-operated printing press to exercise your First Amendment. :biggrin:

My "antiqued hand-operated printing press" hasn't killed one single person!

Yeah, grab your musket.

Neither have my guns. I can't vouch for whatever they did before I met them, but they're pretty-well rehabilitated now.

Even the ones that might have had a reputation of oppressing the working-class proletariat in past ages, are busy protecting my life, the lives of my family, my property, and my liberty.

I love my guns! I just want guns kept out of the hands of people who shouldn't have access to them. I have no doubt that most reasonable NRA members would agree with that. That why I say the radical NRA gun nutters are the greatest threat to my gun rights.

Yeah, grab your musket.

But your 21st century posting has killed your thought process.

I love my guns! I just want guns kept out of the hands of people who shouldn't have access to them. I have no doubt that most reasonable NRA members would agree with that. That why I say the radical NRA gun nutters are the greatest threat to my gun rights.

What makes you think that "radical NRA gun nutters" sic are less responsible than you are? Do you lock your guns up in a gun safe, like the NRA promotes? Do you take your children out to the gun range to teach them gun safety, like the NRA promotes?

Sure they do but

The unorganized Militia has no connection with the national guard.

Forum List

Back