The Right To Bear Arms

5d6eb0de2500005500020fef.jpeg

WALMART DROPS HANDGUN AMMO

Walmart Also Asks Shoppers Not To Openly Carry Firearms In Its Stores

Go Walmart.

Officials said Monday that the suspect had been fired by his employer, Journey Oil Field Services, on Saturday morning. He called 911 and the FBI’s national tip line after his dismissal and made “rambling” statements “about some of the atrocities that he felt he had gone through,” Christopher Combs, special agent in charge of FBI’s San Antonio division, said at a press conference.

And they did nothing about it. F.B.I. - For Blatant Inaction

Officials said Monday that the suspect had been fired by his employer, Journey Oil Field Services, on Saturday morning. He called 911 and the FBI’s national tip line after his dismissal and made “rambling” statements “about some of the atrocities that he felt he had gone through,” Christopher Combs, special agent in charge of FBI’s San Antonio division, said at a press conference.

And they did nothing about it. F.B.I. - For Blatant Inaction
Would this person have had as much "emotional turbulence, if he knew he could quit and applied for unemployment compensation, before it got to this point?"

EDtP-BlXsAErouI.jpg

Our gun laws need major changes!

Da fuq kinda BS is that? Nobody needs a "license" to buy guns. :laughing0301:

And if he was "committed", he never would have legally been able to pass the background check.

EDtP-BlXsAErouI.jpg

And if he was "committed", he never would have legally been able to pass the background check.

Ask the NRA why he had these guns. They defend nuts with guns - and fight hard against legislation to prevent it.

You're an idiot. The NRA has nothing to do with morons getting their hands on guns.

Do you even know what the NRA does?

EDtP-BlXsAErouI.jpg

Ask the NRA why he had these guns. They defend nuts with guns - and fight hard against legislation to prevent it.

You're an idiot. The NRA has nothing to do with morons getting their hands on guns.

Funny. I was an NRA member for many years - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977. Also, the NRA fights legislation to prevent mentally ill from having access to guns. Google it...

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

EDtP-BlXsAErouI.jpg

Funny. I was an NRA member for many years - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977. Also, the NRA fights legislation to prevent mentally ill from having access to guns. Google it...

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

Say that again. You haven't convinced me that you were ever a member of the NRA.

Forum List

Back