The Right To Bear Arms

No, it's the weapon of choice for mass murderers - regardless of what color it is! BTW, they come in all colors!

So what? Mass murderers are CRIMINALS, people who by definition aren't inclined to obey the latest Draconian regulations.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
I guess if Illinois taxpayers want to pay for the lawsuits that this patently unconstitutional crap will generate- which won't stop any crime at all- that's their prerogative. Its good news for lawyers.
well I live here and it isn't my choice. What is it that I can do? It's going to court and they will lose.

No, it's the weapon of choice for mass murderers - regardless of what color it is! BTW, they come in all colors!
That is largely because the liberal media advertises an ”assault weapon“ such as the AR-15 as the best weapon for mass murders.

At close ranges a semi-automatic pistol such as a 9mm Glock or a magazine fed shotgun could also be used. Magazines can rapidly be changed with just a little practice. The Glock would be easier to conceal and you can carry several at the same time. A 12 gauge shotgun is extremely deadly at close range.

The reason the liberal media chooses to target black rifles like the AR-15 is that it will be almost impossible to ban pistols or shotguns.

1673471961519.jpeg

1673472040232.jpeg

You do realize, don't you, that most mass murderers use handguns, not big, black, scary looking rifles?

Illegal law under Bruen in addition to McDonald and Heller.

Many of the Sheriffs in the state put out letters yesterday saying they weren't going to enforce it because it violated the Constitution.
Good for the sheriffs.

Ok oh wise one, we ban AR-15's
:)-

Serious question, do you believe that a person who is going to commit mass murder is going to be stopped by an AR-15 ban? Or any other banned assault rifle? There are semi-auto handguns and rifles that are not assault weapons and can kill just as many people if an AR-15 is illegal.

Actually the weapon of choice for most murders in the US is some cheap handgun owned (usually stolen) by some Black or Brown street thug, gang banger or druggie living in the ghetto of a Democrat controlled big city shithole.

AR-15s are actually not used very often in crimes.

Actually the weapon of choice for most murders in the US is some cheap handgun owned (usually stolen) by some Black or Brown street thug, gang banger or druggie living in the ghetto of a Democrat controlled big city shithole.

AR-15s are actually not used very often in crimes.
its lakota....im sure he knows nothing about guns outside of what he is told....

Forum List

Back