The Right To Bear Arms

All sorts of restrictions have been placed on cars. So, you agree they should be placed on guns too?
Show us the one for cars, please.

i-Lqv3tcP-L.jpg

cars are faster than ever before and still they kill people,,

not to mention the tens of thousands that die every year from legal licensed drivers,,,
The same people piously claiming that any and all restrictions and bans put on guns are justified if only one life is saved are perfectly willing to lose tens of thousands of lives simply for the privilege of driving fast.

Seat belts
Visibility regulations
Emissions limits
Etc.,etc., etc.

Unless your car is old enough, then NONE of those apply. And, none of those government regulations reduces the basic capabilities of the vehicle.

Not one.

Well regulated means IN GOOD WORKING ORDER!

DURRRRRR

The term is……Well Regulated MILITIA

There was a specific interpretation of what a Well Regulated Militia was.
A Militia with a defined organization, that knew who its members were, had definite training and practice and knew what type of arms they had available

The term is……Well Regulated MILITIA

There was a specific interpretation of what a Well Regulated Militia was.
A Militia with a defined organization, that knew who its members were, had definite training and practice and knew what type of arms they had available

Yes, in order for a militia to be IN GOOD WORKING ORDER, they needed to HAVE GUNS THAT WORKED

DURRRRRR

?????

No, because officers, security guards, and or civilians with guns HAVE stopped criminal shooters from killing more people.

But there are ZERO cases of anyone stopping a drunk driver with "more alcohol".

Are you serious???

Do I need to challenge you in the Bullring over a simple leap in false logic????

This flaw is so basic, it isn't even an issue of gun legislation, but just structurally wrong (like bad grammar instead of a content issue).

I feel more like the "grammar police" going after a technicality!

Seriously, no, this argument is so poor it discredits the presenter when you could have presented something with substance.

If you are just trying to troll, I guess this post succeeds at that, but it makes you and others approving this look like stupid trolls.

You aren't helping your case with garbage posts like this which makes you look ignorant or desperate unnecessarily.

The most you invoke is my sympathy for you and people you make look bad!!!!

Forum List

Back