The Right To Bear Arms

Unless your car is old enough, then NONE of those apply. And, none of those government regulations reduces the basic capabilities of the vehicle.

Not one.
doesn't stop speeding or drunk driving. There is that!! Doesn't stop someone from driving head on to another vehicle. Not one regulation stops that. Hell, it doesn't even stop guilty drivers of continuing to drive and buy cars. They can buy any car they can afford.

Apples and washing machines to gun fanatics.

The term is……Well Regulated MILITIA

There was a specific interpretation of what a Well Regulated Militia was.
A Militia with a defined organization, that knew who its members were, had definite training and practice and knew what type of arms they had available
Yes I read that at that time, the term well regulated meant more like self disciplined. I would ask citizens and govt and party leaders to agree that the law applies to LAW abiding defenders of the law, and does not authorize anyone to abuse arms to Violate laws elsewhere in the Bill of Rights and Constitution. The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to ENFORCE and DEFEND the same laws and due process that police are sworn to defend. If we can get that interpretation straight, then we don't need to add extra legislation because of people misinterpreting this law to mean anyone can use a gun to commit criminal abuses threats or violations which is inconsistent with the rest of the Bill of Rights the 2nd Amendment is part of.

Liberals who don't believe in Constitutional laws as limiting Govt are like Atheists who don't believe in the Bible and pick pieces "out of context" to destroy the whole point purpose and meaning of that principle.

You get a totally different meaning abusing laws this way. That's not the fault of the believers who have a more consistent interpretation. So those citizens shouldn't be punished just because others keep imposing their own interpretations that create these conflicts.

We need to resolve the conflicts first, then we can write corrective policies after we agree what the problems and solutions really are!

doesn't stop speeding or drunk driving. There is that!! Doesn't stop someone from driving head on to another vehicle. Not onre regulation stops that.

Yup. Konrad isn't very bright.

I'll write again, why are there security guards at government buildings? Tell them to leave and equal the playing field. demofks are all about equal and all.

Yes I read that at that time, the term well regulated meant more like self disciplined. I would ask citizens and govt and party leaders to agree that the law applies to LAW abiding defenders of the law, and does not authorize anyone to abuse arms to Violate laws elsewhere in the Bill of Rights and Constitution. The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to ENFORCE and DEFEND the same laws and due process that police are sworn to defend. If we can get that interpretation straight, then we don't need to add extra legislation because of people misinterpreting this law to mean anyone can use a gun to commit criminal abuses threats or violations which is inconsistent with the rest of the Bill of Rights the 2nd Amendment is part of.

Liberals who don't believe in Constitutional laws as limiting Govt are like Atheists who don't believe in the Bible and pick pieces "out of context" to destroy the whole point purpose and meaning of that principle.

You get a totally different meaning abusing laws this way. That's not the fault of the believers who have a more consistent interpretation. So those citizens shouldn't be punished just because others keep imposing their own interpretations that create these conflicts.

We need to resolve the conflicts first, then we can write corrective policies after we agree what the problems and solutions really are!
just remove all armed guards from all government buildings and call it a day.

Tell every congress person to lose their armed security.

You know, the guy that shot Ashley Babbit.

Required training for owners is not controlling arms.
i-Lqv3tcP-L.jpg

Forum List

Back