The Right To Bear Arms

I still have yet to hear of a gun that hopped off the shelf and shot someone. Maybe it has something to do with the purchaser, or the thief that stole it, or the individual that purchased it on the black market:/.
Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. People with premeditated intent that use a gun, knife, car, or whatever, to kill should be treated like a mad dog. Hang em high! Think of it as a late term abortion.

Some guns make it easier to kill lots of people than others

I still have yet to hear of a gun that hopped off the shelf and shot someone. Maybe it has something to do with the purchaser, or the thief that stole it, or the individual that purchased it on the black market:/.
Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. People with premeditated intent that use a gun, knife, car, or whatever, to kill should be treated like a mad dog. Hang em high! Think of it as a late term abortion.
Neither does your car, but you still have to register it, prove you can drive it competently and keep it emissions compliant.

Last edited:
Good thing your hero Hitler took them away from the German Jews, otherwise the German Jews might have fought back instead of getting rounded up and sent to camps....
I thought you hated Jews?

I thought you hated Jews?

The Jews in Israel standing up to Netanyahu are my current heroes and I wish them well and success. Netanyahu is the worst mass murderer on the planet.

And of course, the person who warned us about Zionist Fascism, Albert Einstein, was Jewish, as were the 99 patriotic AMERICANS (Jewish) who signed his warning....

The simple truth is that gun control historically is a pre-requisite for exterminating those whose guns get confiscated. That is the gun control lesson of a small historical event called

THE HOLOCAUST

ever heard of it???

341079430_1266597334242057_2055388962145621047_n.jpg

Some guns make it easier to kill lots of people than others

While that is true, it is NOT ARs.
The most dangerous firearms are close range like that are pistols or even a pump shotgun.
With a pair of pistols, one can pop a magazine from one while still shooting the other.
A pair of pistols was the "assault weapon" of Civil War cavalry.
WWI trench warfare used the pump shotgun, the "trench sweeper", as the main assault weapon.

The AR family is the least dangerous firearm sold.
It is rarely used in any crime, and is intentionally designed to wound instead of kill, since that puts the maximum out of action in war.

Does that mean we should give kids guns since it is their 2nd amendment right? What about adults with low IQ’s?

It is not hard to teach almost anyone the safe way to handle firearms.
Historically 10 years olds have been safe with gun access, since we did not have gun safes 100 years ago.
But as long as there are adults around, then kids don't need to exercise their 2nd amendment right.
But you also have it all wrong.
The Constitution does not at all create or grant ANY rights at all.
It merely tries to satisfy fears that individuals rightly had that a federal government would abuse rights.
So the Bill of Rights is actually just jurisdiction restrictions against the federal authority.

Forum List

Back