The Right To Destroy Jewish History

Why do you think that they WOULD NOT have taken arms to defend themselves ?

And why do you put it as in "why do you think that I would not expect them to take up arms to defend themselves?"

That is such a deceitful question.

Why should it matter what you think about the Jewish people, or any other people taking up arms to defend themselves?

My answers are to encourage you to think beyond what you have read or been told.
Something you very clearly have no wish to do. Think beyond.

Why are you the only one who does not seem to be able to realize that you are making a huge issue about the Jews having to take up arms against the aggressive Arabs?

"However it wasn't like they didn't have arms."

Is what you posted above.

Actually, the Jews should have taken up knitting and made some beautiful scarves for them. Then, there might have been peace.

When a group of people swear to kill you and come at you with weapons, again and again......you take up arms to defend yourself.

Okay, the point here was that you're just making shit up about what you think I think.

I didn't say, and never have said, that Israel wouldn't take arms up to defend itself.

So who the fuck are you arguing with?
A smart aleck serpent.
With very poor command of English.

It's not your fault.

Hey, we can spend all day doing this.

Or you could actually discuss with me what I actually said, rather than what I didn't say.

What I didn't say was that Israel wouldn't or shouldn't take up arms to defend itself.

Is that clear? Or are we just going to have to keep attacking me for positions I don't hold?
This is what you said:

"So, are you saying this just happened? That Israel didn't expect a war? How did they win the war if they didn't have an army in the first place?"

So, it was tried to explain to you that from 1920 to 1948, because of the endless attacks on the Jewish community, the Jews began to build up their weapons, and organize themselves as an army. British Captain Wingate was very instrumental in that, by the way. One of the only British to help the Jews (Just an historical fact and oddity, considering how the British really behaved).

Teddy told you that even though Israel was outnumbered and outgunned, that the Jews persevered out of sheer balls.
And I explained it as well, that they had no other choice but to survive.

Outgunned, outnumbered, without a real army to speak of, unlike Jordan and the other Arab countries which were also being aided by the British........but with some tanks and weapons they had acquired.....

Israel won.

As the saying goes:

"By the skin of its teeth"

And that is all there is to it.
I see you are educating someone who I have on Ignore or has me on Ignore.
Who's the jackass?
Can you not tell by its picture? :)
Doesn't it look like that serpent from the Garden of Eden?

Okay, the point here was that you're just making shit up about what you think I think.

I didn't say, and never have said, that Israel wouldn't take arms up to defend itself.

A smart aleck serpent.

It's not your fault.

Or you could actually discuss with me what I actually said, rather than what I didn't say.

What I didn't say was that Israel wouldn't or shouldn't take up arms to defend itself.

Is that clear? Or are we just going to have to keep attacking me for positions I don't hold?
This is what you said:

"So, are you saying this just happened? That Israel didn't expect a war? How did they win the war if they didn't have an army in the first place?"

So, it was tried to explain to you that from 1920 to 1948, because of the endless attacks on the Jewish community, the Jews began to build up their weapons, and organize themselves as an army. British Captain Wingate was very instrumental in that, by the way. One of the only British to help the Jews (Just an historical fact and oddity, considering how the British really behaved).

Teddy told you that even though Israel was outnumbered and outgunned, that the Jews persevered out of sheer balls.

Outgunned, outnumbered, without a real army to speak of, unlike Jordan and the other Arab countries which were also being aided by the British........but with some tanks and weapons they had acquired.....

Israel won.

As the saying goes:

Who's the jackass?
Whoever It is probably has me on Ignore; so who is it?

A smart aleck serpent.

It's not your fault.

This is what you said:

Israel won.

As the saying goes:

Who's the jackass?
Frigidweirdo
Rings a bell?

It's not your fault.

This is what you said:

Israel won.

As the saying goes:

Who's the jackass?
Frigidweirdo
Rings a bell?
Super, ultra, irrational, American hating, Progressive piece of shit.
It took about 2 exchanges and I put psycho on Ignore.

This is what you said:

Israel won.

As the saying goes:

Who's the jackass?
Frigidweirdo
Rings a bell?
You are right about each and every one of your points :)

Who's the jackass?
Frigidweirdo
Rings a bell?
You are right about each and every one of your points :)
FW isn't worth the bandwidth.

Yes, my question is why do you think that I would not expect them to take up arms to defend themselves?

You talk as if you know what to expect from me, and the answers you give aren't in response to what I write, but in response to what you think I would have written were I anti-Israeli or anti-Jewish.

And why do you put it as in "why do you think that I would not expect them to take up arms to defend themselves?"

Why should it matter what you think about the Jewish people, or any other people taking up arms to defend themselves?

My answers are to encourage you to think beyond what you have read or been told.

Why are you the only one who does not seem to be able to realize that you are making a huge issue about the Jews having to take up arms against the aggressive Arabs?

Actually, the Jews should have taken up knitting and made some beautiful scarves for them. Then, there might have been peace.

When a group of people swear to kill you and come at you with weapons, again and again......you take up arms to defend yourself.

A smart aleck serpent.

It's not your fault.

This is what you said:

Israel won.

As the saying goes:

So, I asked a question, and you then decided that the question I asked was what I thought. Well done.

Really, I can't be bothered with this nonsense.

A smart aleck serpent.

It's not your fault.

This is what you said:

Israel won.

As the saying goes:

So, I asked a question, and you then decided that the question I asked was what I thought. Well done.

That is what you said before and voila, you came back.

Make sure you find another hobby this time :)

A smart aleck serpent.

It's not your fault.

This is what you said:

Israel won.

As the saying goes:

That is what you said before and voila, you came back.

Make sure you find another hobby this time :)

Ignore list then. Bye.

Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida - Feb. 9, 2017

top_left_corner.gif

top_right_corner.gif

bottom_left_corner.gif

bottom_right_corner.gif

Headline: "Israel is the settlement"

Excerpt of an op-ed by Yahya Rabah, regular columnist for the official PA daily

"All of Israel, from its beginning to its end, is a settlement, a land [they] hold by force without any legitimacy. Whether by dividing the land of a sick man (Ottoman Turkey) [parentheses in source] in the days of [the] Sykes-Picot [Agreement], the wall and tower and laundry line phenomenon as a declaration of the establishment of a settlement, or using all the force of the British Mandate in order to obtain this land under the umbrella of the first sin – the ominous Balfour Promise (i.e., Declaration), whose 100th anniversary will take place [soon]. In addition to this, Britain is now increasing its aggression and moral degeneration by organizing a large celebration for this event and inviting [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu to be a guest of honor at this shameful celebration.

Even when the world conspired to turn the folklore myths into Jewish history and issued [UN] Partition Resolution 181, the Zionist movement refused to be satisfied with the international decision and insisted on the logic of settlement, which is theft of our Palestinian land by force, the force of scheming, the force of deceit in many forms, and the force of the weapon, iron, fire, and abominable massacres.

(full article online)

Op-ed in official PA daily denies Israel’s legitimacy: "All of Israel, from beginning to end, is a settlement," denies Jewish history as "myths" - Jewish history in Land of Israel erased | PMW

And, no, the Palestinians are not descendants of the Canaanites. (Some Lebanese are, though.) Most Palestinian Arabs are quite proudly Arab, as they say in their own founding documents, and Arabs come from Arabia. Most Palestinian families trace their lineage back to Arabia.

" We will not accept [Trump's] project, and we told him the deal of the century is a slap in the face, but we will slap back."

Will the people who have interpreted Israeli settlement activities over the years as a slap in the face of America criticize Abbas for literally saying he will slap America in the face? Amusingly, Saeb Erekat has repeatedly used the phrase"slap in the face" when talking to American leaders about Israeli actions - one wonders if he suddenly approves of face slapping America.

" [Zionism is] a colonial project has nothing to do with Judaism, but the Jews used [Judaism] as a tool.... They were under the slogan of the Promised Land and the land of love and they came here. The issue did not start a hundred years ago. It started much earlier in 1653 when Cromwell ruled Britain."

The idea of Jews returning to Zion is as old as the Jewish disapora. Do I need to quote prayers that were composed before Mohammed was born?

Do I really need to mention the rabbis who moved back to Eretz Yisrael over the past 2000 years?

Zionism did not start with Cromwell.

(full arcticle online)

Fisking Mahmoud Abbas' speech in Ramallah, part 1 ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

During his speech yesterday, Mahmoud Abbas gave a long review of what he considers history, and he introduced it by saying that it came from Abdelwahab Elmessiri's "Encyclopedia of Jews, Judaism and Zionism," an eight-volume work praised by antisemites for its seeming scholarship. (I've looked at Elmessiri before.)

Abbas introduced this section of his speech with a quote from Elmessiri, "The functional nature of Israel means that it was created by the colonialism for a specific purpose. It is thus a colonial project that has nothing to do with Judaism".

In going through his bizarre history of Zionism, Abbas claims that Theodor Herzl said upon visiting Palestine, "We have to erase the Palestinians from Palestine to make Palestine as a land without people for a people without a land", and this was the basis of the slogan " a land without a people for a people without a land."

This is complete fiction.

Abbas praised the Mufti of Jerusalem in this speech, who colluded with Hitler to help in any way he could to exterminate the Jews. Does anything more need to be said?

(full article online)

Fisking Abbas' lies in his speech in Ramallah, part 2 ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

In an article he published on August 4, 2017 in the Omani Al-Watan daily, Palestinian journalist Jawad Al-Bashiti, who resides in Jordan, wrote that Judaism has been a "religion of hatred" toward all mankind for the past 3,000 years, and that the Jews invented a god of their own who, they claim, instructs them to take the gentiles' property and to kill their elderly, women, and infants. Al-Bashiti concluded his article by saying that, if the Jews' "delusions" remain fixed in the minds of the "new Israelis," Nazism will seem like "a drop in the ocean of the Talmudic beastliness." It should be noted that slightly different versions of this article have been published in the past.[1]

(full article online)

Palestinian Journalist: Judaism Has Been A 'Religion Of Hatred' Toward All Mankind For The Past 3,000 Years That Surpasses Nazism In Its Cruelty

PA Ministry of Information: Jews attempt to "plunder the forefathers' heritage and pass off a fake Israeli narrative full of holes"

Source: Official PA daily, Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Oct. 6, 2016

Headline: “Ministry of Information: The Palestinian heritage is stronger than the Judaization”
“The [PA] Ministry of Information considered Palestinian Heritage Day – Oct. 7 – to be a rebellion against the Judaization despite the occupation’s terror that targets our heritage and [the occupation’s] falsification of it… The ministry said that the war on the national clothing, traditional foods, trees, fruits, birds, rocks, and land constitute a continuation of the desperate Israeli attempts to plunder the forefathers’ heritage and pass off a fake Israeli narrative full of holes. Likewise, the ministry praised the decision of the previous [Palestinian] government to adopt the northern orange-tufted sunbird as a national bird and the iris haynei as a national flower of our freedom-deprived land, due to the symbolism and importance of the matter for the struggle against the Israelization.”

All media

PA Ministry of Information: Jews attempt to "plunder the forefathers' heritage and pass off a fake Israeli narrative full of holes"

Headline: “Ministry of Information: The Palestinian heritage is stronger than the Judaization”
“The [PA] Ministry of Information considered Palestinian Heritage Day – Oct. 7 – to be a rebellion against the Judaization despite the occupation’s terror that targets our heritage and [the occupation’s] falsification of it… The ministry said that the war on the national clothing, traditional foods, trees, fruits, birds, rocks, and land constitute a continuation of the desperate Israeli attempts to plunder the forefathers’ heritage and pass off a fake Israeli narrative full of holes. Likewise, the ministry praised the decision of the previous [Palestinian] government to adopt the northern orange-tufted sunbird as a national bird and the iris haynei as a national flower of our freedom-deprived land, due to the symbolism and importance of the matter for the struggle against the Israelization.”

All media
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:
Ilan Mazuz

Organization:
PMW

Street:
61 Malchei Israel ST.

City:
Netivot

Postal Code:

IL

All media
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:
Ilan Mazuz

Organization:
PMW

Street:
61 Malchei Israel ST.

City:
Netivot

Postal Code:

IL
Try dealing with what the Arabs keep doing, which is to deny any Jewish History on the Land of Israel.

The sources for each article are there. They are from Hamas, Fatah, the PA, Abbas, etc.

Deal with what they have posted on facebook, on their official sites, etc.

All media
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:
Ilan Mazuz

Organization:
PMW

Street:
61 Malchei Israel ST.

City:
Netivot

Postal Code:

IL
Try dealing with what the Arabs keep doing, which is to deny any Jewish History on the Land of Israel.

The sources for each article are there. They are from Hamas, Fatah, the PA, Abbas, etc.

israel has been de-facto on the Land of Palestine what, 70 years now?

All media
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:
Ilan Mazuz

Organization:
PMW

Street:
61 Malchei Israel ST.

City:
Netivot

Postal Code:

IL

israel has been de-facto on the Land of Palestine what, 70 years now?
The League of Nations and the United Nations are the only recognizers of the recreation of Israel as having the right to be a sovereign State, who matter. Especially the UN.

Write them a letter and cry.

Forum List

Back