The right to refuse service...

Sure they have the right to refuse service to anyone, (though I think it has to be publicly posted IDK) BUT Sanders party had already been accepted into the establishment, seated, ordered and served BEFORE SHE was asked to leave. The rest of her group were invited to stay

Dicks sporting goods. Most other gun stores still sell ar's because they aren't dicks.

If there is an expert on Dicks anywhere, it would have to be you.Tell us more.
Dicks sporting goods stopped selling AR15 rifles because they are stupid liberals, effectively crushing their sales. You brain dead media fed imbeciles always tell us how smart you are, but anyone with a 7th grade education knows you don't alienate you customer base. Yeah, troll, tell us all again how smart libwits are.

And let us not forget that mighty retailer: Target! They put a TARGET on their back, and now they crying like the snowflake class.

Business does NOT believe the saying------> Liberals remember for a week or 2, then it is on to the next social justice issue. But conservatives remember forever, and even according to the Leftists, we have MOST of the money.

Well Leftists, watch us wield the power of that money-)

i'm sure your $4.37 will make all the difference

water sign.jpg

LOL!

These idiots were all about lecturing everybody about how they had the right to discriminate or refuse service. But the infantile mentality these people posses didn't allow them to understand that what they said applied to them also. So when the chief liar for the dictator got booted out of that restaurant we see these guys whining.
I'm not whining, just showing how much of a hypocrite you are. A liberal refuses service it's okay, but let a baker refuse service to a couple queers. That's no okay. Liberalism is a mental disease. I think they both had the right to do what they did. Maybe Sanders will sue them out of existence, like the queers did with the baker.
It's an issue with politics, not, sexual orientation and politics are not covered so it is not discrimination...

Dicks sporting goods. Most other gun stores still sell ar's because they aren't dicks.

Dicks sporting goods stopped selling AR15 rifles because they are stupid liberals, effectively crushing their sales. You brain dead media fed imbeciles always tell us how smart you are, but anyone with a 7th grade education knows you don't alienate you customer base. Yeah, troll, tell us all again how smart libwits are.

You mad again bro?

And let us not forget that mighty retailer: Target! They put a TARGET on their back, and now they crying like the snowflake class.

Business does NOT believe the saying------> Liberals remember for a week or 2, then it is on to the next social justice issue. But conservatives remember forever, and even according to the Leftists, we have MOST of the money.

And oh, by the way...…..how is the NFL and Hollywood doing-)

You people are screwed, and just haven't figured it out yet.

And oh, by the way, how much has Jennifer Lawrence offers for movies dried up-) Their isn't a conservative I know who will even RENT a movie she is in, let alone go to a theater to see it. You watch Leftists...….you started this crap, now we are going to finish it, and your money flow at the same time-)

You think your whining has any effect on making movies? That's just pathetically stupid.

You mad again bro?
You and the rest of the libwit faggots are not capable of making me mad.

And oh, by the way, how much has Jennifer Lawrence offers for movies dried up-) Their isn't a conservative I know who will even RENT a movie she is in, let alone go to a theater to see it. You watch Leftists...….you started this crap, now we are going to finish it, and your money flow at the same time-)

You think your whining has any effect on making movies? That's just pathetically stupid.
lol! River in Egypt! You aren't capable of being honest! Lawrence has learned and is keeping her stupid mouth shut! Says a lot for her! The NFL is hurting, hollywood is hurting! They are screwing themselves and you libwited liars are in denial! Please God, let them keep it up!

Again...

water sign.jpg

LOL!

These idiots were all about lecturing everybody about how they had the right to discriminate or refuse service. But the infantile mentality these people posses didn't allow them to understand that what they said applied to them also. So when the chief liar for the dictator got booted out of that restaurant we see these guys whining.
I'm not whining, just showing how much of a hypocrite you are. A liberal refuses service it's okay, but let a baker refuse service to a couple queers. That's no okay. Liberalism is a mental disease. I think they both had the right to do what they did. Maybe Sanders will sue them out of existence, like the queers did with the baker.
It's an issue with politics, not, sexual orientation and politics are not covered so it is not discrimination...
So if the baker had just said he wasn't baking the cake because they were liberals, you would be fine with that?

LOL!

So if the baker had just said he wasn't baking the cake because they were liberals, you would be fine with that?
He'll be this guy soon!
Headpossesed.gif~c200

LOL!

I couldn't care what a stupid bitch does to ruin his or her business, I'll be there to take up the slack, I don't discriminate against money, I'll take it all no matter where it's been or what it's done in its lifetime..

You mad again bro?

lol! River in Egypt! You aren't capable of being honest! Lawrence has learned and is keeping her stupid mouth shut! Says a lot for her! The NFL is hurting, hollywood is hurting! They are screwing themselves and you libwited liars are in denial! Please God, let them keep it up!

Again...

View attachment 200731

If you say so Mikey. I noticed your latest tactic of stealing babies from their others. How is that working out for you? Is the country on your side yet?

LOL!

He'll be this guy soon!
Headpossesed.gif~c200

You're that guy now.

LOL!

He'll be this guy soon!
Headpossesed.gif~c200

You're that guy now.
How to Stop Lying

You mad again bro?

Again...

View attachment 200731

If you say so Mikey. I noticed your latest tactic of stealing babies from their others. How is that working out for you? Is the country on your side yet?
:th_spinspin:

So a business which is open to the public and enjoys police and fire protection paid for by the public should be able to refuse entry to anyone it doesn't like? :hmpf:

Expert: Sarah Sanders broke ethics rules with tweet about restaurant

Shaub wrote: “[Sanders’] goal was transparently to get her fans to boycott or harass the restaurant, and that is exactly what has happened. If you were teaching ethics training, you’d never offer this as an example of what is acceptable.”

He added: “There’s no ethics rule against Sarah Sanders fans being cartoonish hypocrites in defending merchants discriminating against gay people but howling when a merchant rejects a human rights violator based on her involvement in harming babies & children. Ridicule will have to suffice.”

-----------------

I think that pretty much sums it up.

According to the owner, the town the Red Hen is in voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, so I do not think that will be a problem for them.

However, the entire county around Lexington voted overwhelmingly for Trump. Still, even with a Hillary majority, she is still probably alienating 40% of her customers in the immediate area, not including the larger county.

Her restaurant, her choice, but with the small margins most restaurants earn, it probably isn't the best business decision.

You mad again bro?

Again...

View attachment 200731

You mad again bro?

Again...

View attachment 200731

upload_2018-6-24_12-30-53.png

LOL, you need look at the numbers. Hollyweird down big. NFL down big. Target down BIG. Dicks down big.

In most cases, we would call that a clue; but then again, Leftists are clueless, lol. You are going to find out, we will starve out your heroes-) They need money, and they ain't a getting ours, and most of you social justice warriors don't have any, lolol!

Forum List

Back