Zone1 The Right to Rescue

I am trying. I think the majority of Americans would be repulsed if they saw all the terrible tortures of these babies. Black eyes, sticking tweezers in their private part pretending its an operation, drowning them, stapling their hands and feet to a board and beating them, drugging and raping them with objects, hitting them with hammers and stuffing them in a jar filled with ants. It goes on and on, it's really bad. Youtube allows this but strikes people for strong political opinions. But torturing a baby monkey or other animal is no problem as far as youtube goes. I invite anyone to report those videos. They do go private after being reported on frequently but at least it's not just seeing it and ignoring it.
Insanity so often ends up entertaining the dark side of humanity.

I pray for those animals to be relieved from pain. I literally pray for them. But Indonesia does not have any cruelty to animal laws.
If they make no profit from YouTube doing this there will be less motivation to create them

Here's what Google claims. I have my doubts they'll do much

Even I'm shocked by your description.
If you have any tips on getting YouTube to stop this, please provide them
I cannot post those videos here but there are plenty of activists who have made monkey torture awareness videos that are trying to get the word out and make changes.

Here are some channels to report if you can stomach it.

MONKEY BUBUBU

Monalisa Monkey black eye baby is already dead but the video is still up

Monkey Judie (ting ting they starved him to death and broke his jaw he was a newborn)

Ting-Ting1 this monkey is already dead but they keep making new channels and reposting old torture videos pretending it's new.

BIBIBI MONPAI This is one of the Sadists channels the guy I talked about who has a private torture channel. He has not been on either of his 2 public channels in 3 weeks. He is the one who drugs them with ketamine and starves them and emotionally tortures them examples pretends he's going to give them food or milk but only dangles it when they are so hungry. Also molests them. I am told the monkey I cared for is dead but I can't substantiate it. I was able to get 10 videos removed but not his channel.

Monpai Cilik This is the sadists 2nd back up public channel more of the same.

There are tons more but those are the ones I constantly report. Although the video may come down the channel doesn't and some videos stay up.

I am monitoring this one POPOL MONKEY I think it's the sadist but not 100 percent sure yet.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to report them.

Last edited:
I cannot post those videos here but there are plenty of activists who have made monkey torture awareness videos that are trying to get the word out and make changes.

Monkey Judie (ting ting they starved him to death and broke his jaw he was a newborn)

BIBIBI MONPAI This is one of the Sadists channels the guy I talked about who has a private torture channel. He has not been on either of his 2 public channels in 3 weeks. He is the one who drugs them with ketamine and starves them and emotionally tortures them examples pretends he's going to give them food or milk but only dangles it when they are so hungry. Also molests them. I am told the monkey I cared for is dead but I can't substantiate it. I was able to get 10 videos removed but not his channel.

There are tons more but those are the ones I constantly report. Although the video may come down the channel doesn't and some videos stay up.

I am monitoring this one POPOL MONKEY I think it's the sadist but not 100 percent sure yet.

I won't watch them, but I will report them

If they make no profit from YouTube doing this there will be less motivation to create them

Here's what Google claims. I have my doubts they'll do much

You will get an email if you report the channel youtube gives a drop-down menu option is it violent, animal abuse, sexual etc etc. They will email a confirmation that it will be looked into. Sometimes they will follow up that the video reported has been removed. The channel will stay up. I've had 10 videos of the sadists removed but all his other ones remain. Other times you will get a confirmation email but will never hear from youtube again and the video will just stay up. They will not email you to tell you that they are not going to remove it. They just ignore the report after acknowledgement of receipt.

That's a good point.

I'm no expert on open rescue, but from everything I've heard about it, the animals they rescue are always in scenarios that are very clear cut cases of abuse, where there is visible suffering and the animal would certainly die a painful death if not rescued.

And I'm pretty sure they document these things, they video it so that others can see what was going on.

The sad thing is, there have been times when extreme abuse was exposed, and the businesses were held accountable and they were supposed to make changes, but they ended up not doing so. And that's because it really boils down to making money for these big animal industries. It's all about making a profit, and having to change things in order to make life for the animals not a living hell requires cutting into their profits, which of course they don't want.
A big problem is weak animal welfare laws that make it difficult to intervene. I followed this particularly tragic case in Chandler AZ, where a hoarder and fake rescue of special needs dogs kept them in horrific condition. Despite videos and pictures of conditions of dogs in her yard, it forever before police and animal control could or would finally do anything.

With farm animals it is more difficult. In part because, like you say, they are considered “product”, particularly in the larger, intensive confinement operations. They also have very powerful lobbies and are often tied to large corporations.

You will get an email if you report the channel youtube gives a drop-down menu option is it violent, animal abuse, sexual etc etc. They will email a confirmation that it will be looked into. Sometimes they will follow up that the video reported has been removed. The channel will stay up. I've had 10 videos of the sadists removed but all his other ones remain. Other times you will get a confirmation email but will never hear from youtube again and the video will just stay up. They will not email you to tell you that they are not going to remove it. They just ignore the report after acknowledgement of receipt.
I have a feeling getting these videos taken down is like a game of wack-a-mole, you get one taken down and ten more spring up elsewhere. The bigger question to me is why do people watch this? What kind of people would do that?

MONKEY BUBUBU

Ting-Ting1 this monkey is already dead but they keep making new channels and reposting old torture videos pretending it's new.

Oh my goodness, guess what I just saw! :( I went to Instagram, and first thing on my newsfeed, a page I follow that exposes the worst animal abuse had a video clip of a little monkey who was strapped down and being tortured with a scalding metal pipe and I don't even want to get into specifics. :puke: :mad: 🤬

I really wish I hadn't seen that. But I am going to join you in praying against these demonic disgusting animal torture videos.

Stuff like this really makes me want the end of this evil age to come soon.

Speaking of that, here's a little reel I made a few weeks ago, so I'll share it here as a reminder that there is hope...because the true power of this world is GOOD, not evil.

I have a feeling getting these videos taken down is like a game of wack-a-mole, you get one taken down and ten more spring up elsewhere. The bigger question to me is why do people watch this? What kind of people would do that?
Awful people. You don't even have to watch a video to feel sick read the comments and you will probably find yourself crying and shaking at the evil suggestions they make.

Monkeys are kept as pets by a lot of the population just like we do with cats and dogs. Many monkey owners love their monkey and don't hurt it at all. But these are wild animals. Their mothers are killed and baby monkeys are taken. So in that sense, it's much different than a stray dog or cat. Some Monkeys get hit by a car and the baby is orphaned but that is not the norm. I don't believe Monkeys should be pets. But I know in that area of the world they are.

I wish there was a way to raise awareness to people in Indonesia. Education about Monkeys and how they have feelings and stuff might change the attitude. A terrible scientific study was done years ago and the gist of it is this. Baby monkeys preferred holding and clinging to a fake cloth mom over even having food and water. Baby monkeys in nature cling to their moms for the first 18 months of life. so killing their mom is very traumatic let alone being tortured after.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, guess what I just saw! :( I went to Instagram, and first thing on my newsfeed, a page I follow that exposes the worst animal abuse had a video clip of a little monkey who was strapped down and being tortured with a scalding metal pipe and I don't even want to get into specifics. :puke: :mad: 🤬

I really wish I hadn't seen that. But I am going to join you in praying against these demonic disgusting animal torture videos.

Stuff like this really makes me want the end of this evil age to come soon.

Speaking of that, here's a little reel I made a few weeks ago, so I'll share it here as a reminder that there is hope...because the true power of this world is GOOD, not evil.

Thank you so much! Your prayers and also this animal rescue topic are doing so much to at least educate and make people aware. I only wish I knew someone in Indonesia who could make a monkey campaign to educate people there about it and make some protection laws.

Thanks again.

Awful people. You don't even have to watch a video to feel sick read the comments and you will probably find yourself crying and shaking at the evil suggestions they make.

Monkeys are kept as pets by a lot of the population just like we do with cats and dogs. Many monkey owners love their monkey and don't hurt it at all. But these are wild animals. Their mothers are killed and baby monkeys are taken. So in that sense, it's much different than a stray dog or cat. Some Monkeys get hit by a car and the baby is orphaned but that is not the norm. I don't believe Monkeys shouldn't be pets. But I know in that area of the world they are.

I wish there was a way to raise awareness to people in Indonesia. Education about Monekys and how they have feelings and stuff might change the attitude. A terrible scientific study was done years ago and the gist of it is this. Baby monkeys preferred holding and clinging to a fake cloth mom over even having food and water. Baby monkeys in nature cling to their moms for the first 18 months of life. so killing their mom is very traumatic let alone being tortured after.

Poor little monkeys but I definitely believe that they shouldn't be pets.

Monkeys are kept as pets by a lot of the population just like we do with cats and dogs. Many monkey owners love their monkey and don't hurt it at all. But these are wild animals. Their mothers are killed and baby monkeys are taken. So in that sense, it's much different than a stray dog or cat. Some Monkeys get hit by a car and the baby is orphaned but that is not the norm. I don't believe Monkeys shouldn't be pets. But I know in that area of the world they are.

I wish there was a way to raise awareness to people in Indonesia. Education about Monekys and how they have feelings and stuff might change the attitude. A terrible scientific study was done years ago and the gist of it is this. Baby monkeys preferred holding and clinging to a fake cloth mom over even having food and water. Baby monkeys in nature cling to their moms for the first 18 months of life. so killing their mom is very traumatic let alone being tortured after.
This is true of ALL animals. This realization is what motivates people like Buttercup. A lot of us have come to this realization, but not enough. Hopefully that will change. It will. But I hope it's sooner rather than later

Poor little monkeys but I definitely believe that they shouldn't be pets.
It is a disgusting industry. The monkeys are taken from the mother as infants. Monkeys are not good pets, most people can’t begin to meet theneeds of a highly intelligent creature that is not a human child and will not behave like one as an adult. I wish the keeping of exotics was illegal.

It is a disgusting industry. The monkeys are taken from the mother as infants. Monkeys are not good pets, most people can’t begin to meet theneeds of a highly intelligent creature that is not a human child and will not behave like one as an adult. I wish the keeping of exotics was illegal.

Wow, we're actually talking to each other civilly again and agreeing with one another. That's new.

Forum List

Back