The right's darling, George Zimmerman, is at it again

Trayvon had bruised hands, GZ didn't.

GZ had a bruised face, Trayvon didn't

Um, bullshit. Trayvon didn't have bruised hands. He wasn't alive long enough for bruises to form even if he hit Zimmershit.

The fact that Zimmerman has been arrested a dozen times for abusing people since there tells me that he just straight up murdered this kid. Hopefully we'll get him off the street before he murders someone else.

Trayvon didn't have bruised hands.

Autopsy results confirm that Trayvon Martin sustained injuries to his knuckles before he was gunned down in a Florida gated community.

The medical examiner found two injuries on Martin's body: the fatal gunshot wound on his chest and broken skin on his knuckles, according to WFTV.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the hand wounds could bolster the case of George Zimmerman, who claims he killed the unarmed 17-year-old in self-defense.

"It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin," Sheaffer said.

Autopsy shows Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles: report - NY Daily News

Can you give us a narrative that explains the known facts better than the self-defense claim.
Do you know why when you hear the police in the news after a deadly shooting they generally all say the same thing - "I was in fear for my life" - whether the shooting was justified or not?

The poster below has a link to one of the 911 calls Zimmerman placed shortly before his confrontation of shooting of Martin. Zimmerman is heard on the 911 tape lamenting about "these assholes always get away", states under his breath "fucking coons" and tells the 911 operating that Martin has taken off running away from him. People who are in fear of their lives do not go chasing after the things that they claim they are in fear of.

Jay says:
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 19:16

Calling Martin an “asshole” certainly doesn’t imply any racism on ZImmerman’s part. But if you listen to the ENTIRE 911 call by Zimmerman, there is a point where it sounds pretty clear to me he says, “fucking coons” while just blathering.

You can listen to the entire call here:

Go to 2:20 and listen.

He also reports (just a few seconds before the “coons” remark) where Zimmerman says, “Shit he’s running.” This is at 2:06 when he was giving directions to the dispatcher. That right there blows any stand your ground defense into the water. Martin was running away. The dispatcher then heard the wind hitting the phone and that’s when he asked if he was going after him and he said not to.

As far as I am concerned, once Zimmerman started after Martin, he became the aggressor and his claim of self defense goes out the window.
Murder or Self-Defense: Florida Case Raises Questions

I don't know if you have ever done any firearms training but they don't just teach you how to shoot, they teach you to know and understand the applicable laws that allow you to lawfully carry your weapon and where & when you can use it for lawful self-defense and part of knowing when and where involves understanding the escalation of force continuum. In the image below if you note item number 3 in response to assault & battery the appropriate response is "reasonable force" not "deadly force" without even taking into consideration the "may not be the aggressor" provision of the Florida self-defense statute

use-of-force-ladder-sml.gif

OK, so in your version Zimmy pulled a gun on TrayTray and Tray's idea of brilliance was to bring his fists to a gunfight.

No wonder Zimmy was acquitted.

Can you give us a narrative that explains the known facts better than the self-defense claim.
Do you know why when you hear the police in the news after a deadly shooting they generally all say the same thing - "I was in fear for my life" - whether the shooting was justified or not?

The poster below has a link to one of the 911 calls Zimmerman placed shortly before his confrontation of shooting of Martin. Zimmerman is heard on the 911 tape lamenting about "these assholes always get away", states under his breath "fucking coons" and tells the 911 operating that Martin has taken off running away from him. People who are in fear of their lives do not go chasing after the things that they claim they are in fear of.

Jay says:
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 19:16

Calling Martin an “asshole” certainly doesn’t imply any racism on ZImmerman’s part. But if you listen to the ENTIRE 911 call by Zimmerman, there is a point where it sounds pretty clear to me he says, “fucking coons” while just blathering.

You can listen to the entire call here:

Go to 2:20 and listen.

He also reports (just a few seconds before the “coons” remark) where Zimmerman says, “Shit he’s running.” This is at 2:06 when he was giving directions to the dispatcher. That right there blows any stand your ground defense into the water. Martin was running away. The dispatcher then heard the wind hitting the phone and that’s when he asked if he was going after him and he said not to.

As far as I am concerned, once Zimmerman started after Martin, he became the aggressor and his claim of self defense goes out the window.
Murder or Self-Defense: Florida Case Raises Questions

I don't know if you have ever done any firearms training but they don't just teach you how to shoot, they teach you to know and understand the applicable laws that allow you to lawfully carry your weapon and where & when you can use it for lawful self-defense and part of knowing when and where involves understanding the escalation of force continuum. In the image below if you note item number 3 in response to assault & battery the appropriate response is "reasonable force" not "deadly force" without even taking into consideration the "may not be the aggressor" provision of the Florida self-defense statute

use-of-force-ladder-sml.gif

“Shit he’s running.” This is at 2:06 when he was giving directions to the dispatcher. That right there blows any stand your ground defense into the water. Martin was running away.

Defending yourself against your head being beaten into the cement has nothing to do with "stand your ground"

If Trayvon had kept running home, instead of coming back to punch GZ, he'd still be alive.

George Zimmerman threatens to feed investigator to alligator, deputies say

It's just a matter of time before this nut commits murder again.

"George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012, has been accused of sending harassing messages to a private investigator, including a threat that the victim was "on his way to the inside of a gator," according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies said Zimmerman phoned the victim 55 times, left 36 voicemails, texted 67 times and sent 27 emails in a nine-day span."

The only reason nobody has put a bullet in him yet, is his chickenshit ass looks over his shoulder everywhere he goes.

Time is going to run out you eventually georgie boy.

How does it feel to have to walk around scared always looking over shoulder every day punk boy?

It's the only reasonable explanation.
Of course, considering that eyewitness testimony is very unreliable, it is not the only reasonable explanation.
Do you think Trayvon beat Zimmy's ass after he got killed? Maybe Zimmy kicked his own ass?
I think Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. I think this, because Zimmerman said so.

I am curious how you would react, when approached by an armed man who was harrassing you. But I am not going to ask, because you are not an honest person. And you would, no doubt, conjure up some embarrassing bullshit designed merely to align with your politics and fetishes.

Zimmerman never said he initiated the confrontation. Where do you get such specious garbage? Let me guess out of thin air...or maybe frome one of the fake news sources who conssistently lied from the gitco. trying to the best of their ability to promote the myth of black victimhood.

Too many blacks buy into the black victimhood b.s. because they need an excuse for their failures. You look at the blacks that are sucessful and they do not run around talking about white racism. So the media by promoting the myth of black victimhood is actually working against the black community...not even to mention how many hate crimes against whites have been because of the medias crusade to promote black victimhood.

"George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012, has been accused of sending harassing messages to a private investigator, including a threat that the victim was "on his way to the inside of a gator," according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies said Zimmerman phoned the victim 55 times, left 36 voicemails, texted 67 times and sent 27 emails in a nine-day span."

The only reason nobody has put a bullet in him yet, is his chickenshit ass looks over his shoulder everywhere he goes.

Time is going to run out you eventually georgie boy.

How does it feel to have to walk around scared always looking over shoulder every day punk boy?

Look at the other side of the coin...if Z had been unable to defend himself most likely he would be dead...thus he really had no choice. If you are ever in a situation where you have to use deadly force to defend your life I am sure your attitude would be altered.

It's the only reasonable explanation.
Of course, considering that eyewitness testimony is very unreliable, it is not the only reasonable explanation.
Do you think Trayvon beat Zimmy's ass after he got killed? Maybe Zimmy kicked his own ass?
I think Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. I think this, because Zimmerman said so.

I am curious how you would react, when approached by an armed man who was harrassing you. But I am not going to ask, because you are not an honest person. And you would, no doubt, conjure up some embarrassing bullshit designed merely to align with your politics and fetishes.

I'd call 911. Or run away.

Zimmerman did run away but since he was on the phone with his g/f for much if not most of that time...he probably regreted running away because it made him look like a coward to his g/f so he doubled back and ambushed Z.

Um, bullshit. Trayvon didn't have bruised hands. He wasn't alive long enough for bruises to form even if he hit Zimmershit.

The fact that Zimmerman has been arrested a dozen times for abusing people since there tells me that he just straight up murdered this kid. Hopefully we'll get him off the street before he murders someone else.

Autopsy results confirm that Trayvon Martin sustained injuries to his knuckles before he was gunned down in a Florida gated community.

The medical examiner found two injuries on Martin's body: the fatal gunshot wound on his chest and broken skin on his knuckles, according to WFTV.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the hand wounds could bolster the case of George Zimmerman, who claims he killed the unarmed 17-year-old in self-defense.

"It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense because he was getting beaten up by Trayvon Martin," Sheaffer said.

Autopsy shows Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles: report - NY Daily News

Exactly....all the evidence presented in court indicated Trayvon assaulted George.....thus the Jury decision to declare Z not guilty of murder. case closed.

He served his purpose, he got rid of that piece of trash gangbanger Trevon Martin… Good riddance… LOL

Well it would seem he's your darling as nobody but an idiot like you would care what he's doing, done or will do.

People couldn't care less about Zimmerman. One has to wonder why you do??

Got a thing for him??

He served his purpose, he got rid of that piece of trash gangbanger Trevon Martin… Good riddance… LOL

It has been reduced to a misdemeanor which amounts to nothing. The private investigator is making up crap to get publicity for his movie.

Last edited:
Too many blacks buy into the black victimhood b.s. because they need an excuse for their failures. You look at the blacks that are sucessful and they do not run around talking about white racism. So the media by promoting the myth of black victimhood is actually working against the black community...not even to mention how many hate crimes against whites have been because of the medias crusade to promote black victimhood.

Well, depends which blacks you are talking about.

If you are talking about pathetic Uncle Toms like Cain and Carson who tell white folks how shiftless them other negroes are... yeah, they won't complain about it.

If you talk about folks who have worked hard to be successful, but still get pulled over for a DWB (Driving While Black) because a cop thought he had too nice of a car, yeah, they'll tell you this is still a thing.

Look at the other side of the coin...if Z had been unable to defend himself most likely he would be dead...thus he really had no choice. If you are ever in a situation where you have to use deadly force to defend your life I am sure your attitude would be altered.
I would bet my life that had Zimmerman not been armed, he would have never followed or confronted Martin.

When did he commit murder the first time? He did shoot the thug in training martin, but that was in self defense when the young thug violently attacked him and tried to kill him...

So, what murder did he commit?

I would bet my life that had Zimmerman not been armed, he would have never followed or confronted Martin.

Not true, but he would be dead.....martin was well on his way to killing him at the time of the attack.

So one doesn't have the right to self defense when getting their head beat in?

You liberals do believe in self defense, right?

No, they don't .... in Britain self defense is against the law.... that is what they want here.

Not true, but he would be dead.....martin was well on his way to killing him at the time of the attack.
Without his gun that gives many guys like him an enhanced sense of courage, he in all likelihood would have stayed in his vehicle and kept rolling. Maybe he would have called in a report of a black guy behaving suspiciously but I doubt that he would have gone chasing after him playing cop.

Forum List

Back