The rights leader knows he is in shit up to his neck , he is now buying votes

the $1200.00 will start to decline at $99,000.00 It's like scum bags tax cut where the vast amount of the money went to the 1%ers. It wasn't even notice a poll asked people a year afterwords about the tax cut and only 17% knew about the tax cut. The big gains were in the other parts of the tax cut for the wealthy, not the percentage tax cut but the give to the wealthy law changes .
For those with comprehension deficiencies.......
The size of the checks would diminish for those earning more than $75,000 and phase out completely for those earning more than $99,000.

the $1200.00 will start to decline at $99,000.00 It's like scum bags tax cut where the vast amount of the money went to the 1%ers. It wasn't even notice a poll asked people a year afterwords about the tax cut and only 17% knew about the tax cut. The big gains were in the other parts of the tax cut for the wealthy, not the percentage tax cut but the give to the wealthy law changes .
The size of the checks would diminish for those earning more than $75,000 and phase out completely for those earning more than $99,000.
Aww fuck. I thought I was going to get some spending change. Oh well. Best it goes to someone that needs it more.

"Thread watched The rights leader knows he is in shit up to his neck , he is now buying votes"

I've tried just about every language translator out there on the internet, when I insert the thread title, it keeps coming back "UNKNOWN".

Aww fuck. I thought I was going to get some spending change. Oh well. Best it goes to someone that needs it more.
Well, I don't get any either, so there's that

Thats so fucking unfair. They continually fuck over the middle class. :laugh:

Thats so fucking unfair. They continually fuck over the middle class. :laugh:
It's okay, I'll just go do some Bass fishing. As long as I can do that, screw the rest

Forum List

Back