🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise and Fall of the Chief Diversity Officer

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Music to my ears. One good thing about the pendulum, it always heads the other way.

Two years ago chief diversity officers were some of the hottest hires into executive ranks. Now, they increasingly feel left out in the cold.

Companies including Netflix, Disney and Warner Bros. Discovery have recently said that high-profile diversity, equity and inclusion executives will be leaving their jobs. Thousands of diversity-focused workers have been laid off since last year, and some companies are scaling back racial justice commitments.

When SCOTUS slapped Harvard's dick the decision was broad enough that corporations knew that it would apply to the workplace by and by.

That's why they are shedding the DIE puke's jobs and all the drama that comes with them......Yes sir, if you eliminate the jobs it's like DIE never happened. ;)

What the fuck do need one of those for? Every diversity officer whatever is useless as tits on a boar.

This all you need to know. If you hire someone hire the best person for the job. That's it, don't hire the best skin color or gender or pronoun.

Just hire the person with the best education, skills, ambition, experience and so on. And fuck it, if they are all white then so be it.

It's an utter waste of money. Personally, I don't think a lot of companies have them because they see their value, but more so they don't get criticized or protested for not having them.

Last edited:
Music to my ears. One good thing about the pendulum, it always heads the other way.

It's never been anything more than a crock of shit. I remember the days when companies were big on sexual harassment training in the workplace. Good way to get free food and drinks from your employer but it didn't stop sexual harassment, In fact, it got worse.

Good news OP.

because....

Ts0J8Iq.png

Forum List

Back