Zone1 How corporate America is slashing DEI workers amid backlash to diversity programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if IQ tests only measure the quality of one's education and upbringing - which I do not believe - they measure competence. Being hired for a job is an achievement, not an entitlement.

Actually, it should be an entitlement. Since you claim to be an old-school New Deal Democrat, maybe you should look up FDR's 1944 State of the Union address.

Maybe you would be happier with the Republicans.

Someone who had trouble doing her homework because her mother's boy friends sexually abused her, and who went to crummy public schools is not likely to make a good employee. Employers have no obligation to compensate her for bad things others did to her in the past.

Except whose fault is it that her public school was "Crummy"? Could it be rich people who refused to pay their fair share in taxes? White people who didn't care about Public schools because they were sending their kids to nice suburban or parochial schools? Seems we DO have an obligation here.

Except whose fault is it that her public school was "Crummy"? Could it be rich people who refused to pay their fair share in taxes? White people who didn't care about Public schools because they were sending their kids to nice suburban or parochial schools? Seems we DO have an obligation here.
As likely as not the schools were crummy because of the quality of the students, rather than the teachers or the physical plant. Black majority public schools are usually dangerous places. They are particularly dangerous for whites, Asians, and blacks who act white by trying to learn.

As likely as not the schools were crummy because of the quality of the students, rather than the teachers or the physical plant. Black majority public schools are usually dangerous places. They are particularly dangerous for whites, Asians, and blacks who act white by trying to learn.

And we are back to the sloganeering.

Jamal must have pushed you into that locker really hard.

It is not possible to have a diverse workforce without lowering objective criteria of excellence for Negroes. I suspect few employers and managers want to do that.

The only diversity that really matters is diversity of opinion. Partisans of racial diversity try to suppress opinions harmful to their agenda.
I disagree, there are many blacks and other minorities that are fully as capable as whites. Capability is not a function of race or religion.

I disagree, there are many blacks and other minorities that are fully as capable as whites. Capability is not a function of race or religion.
I agree with that. I am not advocating a complete refusal to hire blacks. I want blacks who are hired to be as qualified as whites who are hired.

Naw, man, you don't argue... you repeat slogans you saw on AmRen before they banned you.
I was banned from that website, remember?

I am in general agreement with Race, Evolution, and Behavior, and The Bell Curve, but there are areas where I disagree with both. Generally speaking I disagree with Mein Kampf and The Communist Manifesto, but I think Adolf Hitler and Karl Marx had several valid insights.

I was banned from that website, remember?

I am in general agreement with Race, Evolution, and Behavior, and The Bell Curve, but there are areas where I disagree with both. Generally speaking I disagree with Mein Kampf and The Communist Manifesto, but I think Adolf Hitler and Karl Marx had several valid insights.
I'm assuming you can still read whatever slop they are putting up.

You probably need to stop wanking off the Mein Kampf.

I'm assuming you can still read whatever slop they are putting up.

You probably need to stop wanking off the Mein Kampf.
In the long fun government systems are not held together by the pressure of force, but rather by the belief in the quality and the truthfulness with which they represent and promote the interests of a people.

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter X, "The Causes of the Collapse"

In the long fun government systems are not held together by the pressure of force, but rather by the belief in the quality and the truthfulness with which they represent and promote the interests of a people.

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter X, "The Causes of the Collapse"
quit playing with yourself.

Hitler was a shit human being. Nothing he had to say interests me.

quit playing with yourself.

Hitler was a shit human being. Nothing he had to say interests me.
The way you express your hatred for Jews reminds me of the way Hitler expressed his hated for them.

The way you express your hatred for Jews reminds me of the way Hitler expressed his hated for them.

Not at all. Hitler thought they were racially inferior Untermensch. It's why my family had to track back their ancestry to the 17th century to prove there were no Jews in there.

(Of course, ridiculous, as we don't know who was fucking who, just who was married to who.)

I don't think they are racially inferior. I just think they have a messed up religion that leads to a screwed-up moral code.

Not at all. Hitler thought they were racially inferior Untermensch. It's why my family had to track back their ancestry to the 17th century to prove there were no Jews in there.
Also the intellectual abilities [of the Jews] were schooled in the course of centuries. Today the Jew is looked upon as 'clever,' and in a certain sense he has been so at all times.

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter XI, "Nation and Race"

Hitler didn't respect Jews... sorry.
My point is that Hitler recognized the intellectual superiority of the Jews.

Initially Hitler expressed admiration for the Jews, and disapproval of their persecution. He only began to hate them after failing in his efforts to become an architect and an artist. Resentment of Jewish success is typical of Jew haters.

My point is that Hitler recognized the intellectual superiority of the Jews.

Initially Hitler expressed admiration for the Jews, and disapproval of their persecution. He only began to hate them after failing in his efforts to become an architect and an artist. Resentment of Jewish success is typical of Jew haters.

Um, yeah, that explains your hatred of blacks, but Hitler's hatred of Jews was because he was German, and anti-Jewish (I refuse to use the term anti-Semitism) culture was engrained in German culture as much as Bratwurst.

He never "admired" them.

You see, ironically, by the 1930's there just weren't that many Jews left in Germany, less than 1% of the population. He had to invade other countries to find them.

[Hitler] never "admired" [Jews]. .
Initially Hitler sympathized with the Jews. Like me he thought hatred of Jews was motivated by envy.

----------

I saw the only distinguishing mark [of the Jews] in their strange religion. The fact that they had been persecuted on that account (as I believed) turned my aversion against unfavorable remarks about them almost into abhorrence...

I was depressed by the memory of certain events in the Middle Ages which I did not want to see repeated...

I saw in [expressions of hatred for Jews] more the products of envious annoyance rather than the results of a fundamental but incorrect opinion.

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter II, "Years of Study and Suffering in Vienna"

Initially Hitler sympathized with the Jews. Like me he thought hatred of Jews was motivated by envy.
Dude, you realize the purpose of Mein Kampf was to make Hitler look like less of a maniac, right?

Kind of like all those people who claim Trump didn't say what he obviously just said.

I don't pay attention to his words, I just look at his actions.

Naw, man, you don't argue... you repeat slogans you saw on AmRen before they banned you.

It seems that you spend an awful lot of time dehumanizing people worse off that you are... that kind of makes you an awful person.
You post something like this:

Naw, I don't hate Jews as nearly as much as I hate Mormons. If I ever got Thanos' glove, Utah would be empty.

And you say that I am an awful person.

I do not hate all Negroes, only the criminals. Blacks are more likely to be the victims of black criminals than whites are.

I have expressed my high regard for Jews many times on the U.S. Message Board.

When I was nineteen years old I was dating a Mormon girl. She asked me if I was interested in learning about Mormonism. Of course I said "Yes." Two Mormon missionaries were assigned to me.

I wanted to become a Mormon, and I thought that the claims of the Church of Latter Day Saints might be true. After a thorough investigation of Mormonism I reluctantly concluded that Mormonism is not true. Nevertheless, my investigation left me with a high regard for Mormons and their organization. I also liked the two Mormons who proselytized me.

When Mormon missionaries knock on my door I greet them courteously and invite them in. I show them my leather bound volume that includes The Book of Mormon, The Doctrine and Covenants, and The Pearl of Great Price. Mormons think these are as sacred as the Bible. I have read each of these from cover to cover. I have also read the Bible from cover to cover, including the Apocrypha in several English translations including a Jewish translation, a Roman Catholic translation, and an Eastern Orthodox translation. I show them a copy of one of my Bibles, in case they want to quote from it.

We have a pleasant conversation. Unlike you, Mormons can discuss controversial issues without becoming abusive. They also have low rates of crime and illegitimacy. They are frequently well educated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back