Zone1 How corporate America is slashing DEI workers amid backlash to diversity programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites have been able to dominate Negroes because we tend to be quite a bit more intelligent than they are.. What Negroes have learned about civilization they learned from us. They did not develop it on their own. Before the white slave trade African Negroes were illiterate tribesmen who sometimes practiced cannibalism and human sacrifice.
How hard did Jamal stuff you into that locker?

So essentially, you are upset that black people are upset by the truly awful treatment they've encountered in America since America started.

I agree, skin color SHOULD be treated as another cosmetic feature, but 400 years of history says otherwise.

Do you mean as Rush Limbaugh did?

Check your privilege!
You really should do something about your reading comprehension problem Joe. There is help for that.

You really should do something about your reading comprehension problem Joe. There is help for that.
It is probably too late for JoeB131 to learn what he should have learned in grade school.

It looks like you've made another enemy here.
No. I don't make enemies of the brainwashed and cognitively challenged or those who are just plain mean spirited and hateful. And I try hard not to feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility. I can't always resist commenting but generally I find it much more pleasant just to ignore small minds and schoolyard mentality.

That means my scroll wheel gets used a LOT here at USMB. :)

No. I don't make enemies of the brainwashed and cognitively challenged or those who are just plain mean spirited and hateful. And I try hard not to feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility. I can't always resist commenting but generally I find it much more pleasant just to ignore small minds and schoolyard mentality.

My comment was directed at JoeB131, who brings nothing to serious discussions of complex and controversial issues but insults, name calling, obscene words, and other indications of his malevolence.

I feel dirty whenever I respond to one of his screeds, but I do not want him to interpret my silence as proof that his argument is incontestable.

It looks like you've made another enemy here.
Naw, I've always thought Fox was a little silly. Anyone who uses a furry as an icon is going to be a little weird.

while she doesn't engage in your outright racism of thinking you are racially superior, she does engage in a lot of victim blaming. Oh, it's your own fault for taking drugs! (Except white people take drugs and get slaps on the wrist by the system.) Oh, you need to dress nice! (except you see white folks dress like dirtbags and still get jobs. )

My comment was directed at JoeB131, who brings nothing to serious discussions of complex and controversial issues but insults, name calling, obscene words, and other indications of his malevolence.

Except there's nothing controversial here. Racism is the biggest problem we have to deal with this country, full stop. We need to atone for our past sins. Full stop. That you feel a need to kick down on people who have less wealth and privilege than you have makes you an awful person. Full stop.

You seem to think that you deserve a polite hearing for your racist garbage. No, it deserves to be mocked.

I feel dirty whenever I respond to one of his screeds, but I do not want him to interpret my silence as proof that his argument is incontestable.
If you feel dirty, it's because you know that your racism is unacceptable in 2024. That I call you on it is the problem.

Again, you spent a whole paragraph making excuses for white racism by victim blaming.

I have as much respect for you as I do for someone who tells a rape victim she dressed like a slut.

If you feel dirty, it's because you know that your racism is unacceptable in 2024. That I call you on it is the problem.

As more genes for intelligence and crime are discovered, and as it is also discovered that Negroes are less likely to have high IQ genes, and more likely to have high crime genes, what you call "racism" will become acceptable, just as it used to be. The return to racism will be assisted by the continuing failure of most Negroes to behave and perform as well as most whites and Orientals.

As more genes for intelligence and crime are discovered, and as it is also discovered that Negroes are less likely to have high IQ genes, and more likely to have high crime genes, what you call "racism" will become acceptable, just as it used to be. The return to racism will be assisted by the continuing failure of most Negroes to behave and perform as well as most whites and Orientals.
You guys have been singing that song since the 1920's Eugenics movement.

There are SO many factors that fit into intelligence. Parenting, school resources, environment. I've already posted the linkage between lead toxicity and crime.

Racism is becoming unacceptable because younger generations are more decent than older ones. Try saying the N-word out loud and see how that goes for you. Come on, we know you want to.

You guys have been singing that song since the 1920's Eugenics movement.

There are SO many factors that fit into intelligence. Parenting, school resources, environment. I've already posted the linkage between lead toxicity and crime.

Racism is becoming unacceptable because younger generations are more decent than older ones. Try saying the N-word out loud and see how that goes for you. Come on, we know you want to.
Eugenics is not a science. It is a movement that was ironically discredited by the Nazis. The Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence led to the delusion that there are no inferior races.

Of course there is overlap between the races. Nevertheless, average differences have always been obvious. It only after the revelations of the Holocaust - which you gloat about - that it became fashionable to lie about racial differences, and dangerous to tell the truth.

Nevertheless, things are moving away from the woke delusion. The Supreme Court has ruled against affirmative action in university admissions. Companies are firing those they hired to administer diversity admissions and diversity training.

Meanwhile the race gap in average intelligence persists, despite expensive efforts to close it.

Again, you spent a whole paragraph making excuses for white racism by victim blaming.

I have as much respect for you as I do for someone who tells a rape victim she dressed like a slut.

Good. Then maybe you'll stop trolling my posts. I use my scroll wheel to ignore your posts almost as much as others just as clueless and incapable of understanding or addressing the arguments made or that just troll to be snarky or mean and never contribute anything of substance. Do have a wonderful day Joe.

Eugenics is not a science. It is a movement that was ironically discredited by the Nazis. The Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence led to the delusion that there are no inferior races.

Again, if they were so superior, they wouldn't have been nearly exterminated. They'd have gotten the hell out of the way before the exterminating started. The Holocaust demonstrates what happens when you take bullshit racism and eugenics to their logical conclusion.

Of course there is overlap between the races. Nevertheless, average differences have always been obvious. It only after the revelations of the Holocaust - which you gloat about - that it became fashionable to lie about racial differences, and dangerous to tell the truth.

I don't gloat about it. I point out the obvious that some Jews took entirely the wrong lesson from it. The lesson they should have taken from it was "racism is wrong". The lesson they took instead was, "let's get classified as white enough and find someone weaker to pick on."

Nevertheless, things are moving away from the woke delusion. The Supreme Court has ruled against affirmative action in university admissions. Companies are firing those they hired to administer diversity admissions and diversity training.
Dream on, buddy. The universities will just find other criteria, and the HR departments will end up training the drones in DEI. But those folks will still be in HR Departments, causing misery, because that's what HR does.

Meanwhile the race gap in average intelligence persists, despite expensive efforts to close it.
Except that money was never really spent, was it? IF the gap is closing, it's because white kids are getting dumber.

Good. Then maybe you'll stop trolling my posts. I use my scroll wheel to ignore your posts almost as much as others just as clueless and incapable of understanding or addressing the arguments made or that just troll to be snarky or mean and never contribute anything of substance. Do have a wonderful day Joe.
I understood your argument perfectly well... you think that black people need to stop whining about racism.

Ah, if only they could live in a world free of it.

Again, if they were so superior, they wouldn't have been nearly exterminated. They'd have gotten the hell out of the way before the exterminating started. The Holocaust demonstrates what happens when you take bullshit racism and eugenics to their logical conclusion.
There you go again: gloating about the Holocaust. Have you no shame?

Dream on, buddy. The universities will just find other criteria, and the HR departments will end up training the drones in DEI. But those folks will still be in HR Departments, causing misery, because that's what HR does.
University administrators who continue to admit unqualified Negroes will open themselves to expensive lawsuits from Orientals and Jews who do not like being being discriminated against,

The only reason affirmative action policies have been adopted in private companies has been government coercion. The Supreme Court can put an end to that.

Except that money was never really spent, was it? IF the gap is closing, it's because white kids are getting dumber.

Head Start ECLKC

Head Start Program Facts: Fiscal Year 2022​

ActivityAmount
Head Start Program, including Early Head–Child Care Partnership$10,647,159,826
Training and Technical Assistance (TTA)$248,062,416
Research, Demonstration, and Evaluation$20,555,007
Monitoring Support$34,994,989
Program Support$60,854,771
Designation Renewal System (DRS) Transitions Support$24,999,999
Total$11,036,627,008

--------------

The Every Student Succeeds Act vs. No Child Left Behind: What's changed?​

Gregory Korte
USA TODAY, December 10, 2015

No Child Left Behind: The education law sets policy, and does not spend money directly — that's done through annual spending bills. The original law authorized up to $32 billion in spending in 2002 dollars, but Congress never spent anywhere close to that, appropriating just $23 billion in 2015.

$23 billion is still a lot of money. It did not achieve anything.

I understood your argument perfectly well... you think that black people need to stop whining about racism.

Ah, if only they could live in a world free of it.
And you continue to misrepresent my argument. You are a dishonest person Joe apparently without shame. Again have a lovely day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back