The Rise Of The Mob

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Ben Shapiro - The Rise of the Mob

He is correct on the short term.

But, someone goes to dinner and gets harrassed. Say that someone else think's it's bullshit.

Now it escalates. Who do you think wins that one ?

Then where does it go.

Government by Mob action.

Seems the founders worried about that.

But, this is the tolerant left. Tolerant until you don't agree with them.

If the right guys see any harassment in-progress some of those antifa sweethearts may find out what pissed-off working men can do when angry...

If the right guys see any harassment in-progress some of those antifa sweethearts may find out what pissed-off working men can do when angry...

What exactly are you saying? What do you think those pissed off working men might do? Do you think working men only belong to one party?

The winner is the side which is best supported by the media and it's always the liberal side. The editor of the only (weekly) newspaper in Lexington Va. (The News Gazette) has determined that it is O.K. to refuse service to someone who does not adhere to the same political philosophy "Wilkinson has every right to refuse to serve someone with whom she she has a political disagreement".

A lot of folks are not going to put up with the harassment, they're going to get concerned for their safety and these mob twats are going get ventilated...

What exactly are you saying? What do you think those pissed off working men might do? Do you think working men only belong to one party?
Are you going to sit there and let a woman be harassed by a mob and NOT step up?

Are you going to sit there and let a woman be harassed by a mob and NOT step up?

Harassed? Bullshit. The lying bitch has worked hard to insult and belittle all who don't fall for her Trump dictated lies. She is receiving the much deserved result of her own behavior. My question was what exactly right wingers think those imagined pissed off working men might do. Pissed off working men from the other side of the isle are curious to know.

• Banned
A lot of folks are not going to put up with the harassment, they're going to get concerned for their safety and these mob twats are going get ventilated...

That is what is so scary.

I hate to see that happen.

Harassed? Bullshit. The lying bitch has worked hard to insult and belittle all who don't fall for her Trump dictated lies. She is receiving the much deserved result of her own behavior. My question was what exactly right wingers think those imagined pissed off working men might do. Pissed off working men from the other side of the isle are curious to know.
We are so tired after work we don't give af.

How does one step up in a mob? LIke they do on TV or the movies?

This thread alone is an illustration of the street wars to come and why they are so necessary. The yammer from the left has gone just as far as it can go. There is only so much screaming at the sky that can go on. At some point that woman, that Sarah Sanders or Pat Bondi, will have to be dragged out and beaten to death in public. See. See what you made us do. We had no choice.

The Secret Service may have to spank a few harassers and send them home to their mommys. I'm sure Sarah and Pat are not concerned about a few whiny democrats.

So you’re going to sit your fat ass down and do nothing to help a woman or a couple at dinner being attacked by a mob because they aren’t in your political group. Yet you will claim you’re all about helping women and being civil. You’re a special kind of shit human being. Would you stop a rape being done by an MS13 member because that would be racist? I think you would cheer him on.

You’re a disgusting fucking person.

Just too worn out to defend someone against a mob. Of course you would find the energy to join the mob you like. That’s a given.

Just too worn out to defend someone against a mob. Of course you would find the energy to join the mob you like. That’s a given.
If I could walk.

How does one step up in a mob? LIke they do on TV or the movies?
You step the fuck up and protect the target. Are you such a **** you won’t help someone unless you can get a group together to cover your ass?

You’re pathetic.

If I could walk.
So? You have a voice and you can get involved. Stop being a democrat victim class worthless prick. Roll your ass up there and defend what’s right.

If I could walk.
So? You have a voice and you can get involved. Stop being a democrat victim class worthless prick. Roll your ass up there and defend what’s right.
I bet you say that to all the crying children that despair when separated from their parents.

Forum List

Back