The Rittenhouse Verdict

"If"? You could write a whole strawman argument with the two letter word, "if". :rolleyes-41:

Well, we could have a look at what happens when other people end up in court on charges like this......

You're trying to avoid talking about this issue by talking nonsense, including your favorite get out words, why bother?

The thinking that caused the crisis was letting the rioters run wild, instead of enforcing the laws.
I agree, protests are fine until they become rights but then it's up to the police and other law enforcement to get it under control not the domain of untrained citizens who end up making the situation a whole lot worse.

I know this kid is going to be getting a lot of money from interviews, articles, and possible book publications...........I just hope he does something smart and invests in his future instead of blowing it all on weapons.

Another right wing hero.......

They complain about people like George being bad heroes, well they go their own.

More hypocrisy coming.

I know this kid is going to be getting a lot of money from interviews, articles, and possible book publications...........I just hope he does something smart and invests in his future instead of blowing it all on weapons.
All the money in the world isn't worth the target he now has on his back. Besides he has to leave at the fact he murdered two people.

It has nothing to do with the victims.

It has to do with someone who went out and killed some people, who went looking for trouble.

Had he been black, had he been black and killed black people, or while people, or anyone else, he'd have been put away for a long, long time.

No, not everything is connected with race. But most things have something to do with IMAGE. And certain people have a good image and others a bad image
You missed the mark on this one. Nobody said it was about race, not even in the desperation of the prosecution.
"Had he been black", well he wasn't and never will be. Try and use facts of the case and not having to make up
a scenario to where the racism becomes relevant.

He didn't murder anyone, he killed two people
Kill murder oh I all year one on details I'm sorry I couldn't live with the fact if I murdered somebody even if it wasn't a self-defense which is laughable since he went asking for this trouble.

We are completely in agreement on all of your points in this post. None of them should have been there. The police should have dispersed the protesters the moment they started to congregate.
So if we agree that none of these people should have been there then why does Rittenhouse deserve special mention in that regard?

Kill murder oh I all year one on details I'm sorry I couldn't live with the fact if I murdered somebody even if it wasn't a self-defense which is laughable since he went asking for this trouble.
You have a right to your opinion, you don't have a right your own facts.
Somebody else said that earlier.

So if we agree that none of these people should have been there then why does Rittenhouse deserve special mention in that regard?
The protesters had a right to be there, population of gotten it under control and vigilantes shouldn't have been there.

You have a right to your opinion, you don't have a right your own facts.
Somebody else said that earlier.
This is a political discussion board, we are all entitled to our opinions, I seen you far right wingers on here go against the facts all the time.

You have the convenience to believe that now because of the verdict. Congratulations. You're just as big a political hack as any of the low IQ magaturds on this board. We see the bias a mile away, Magamod.
It's not political with you? :laughing0301:

This trial was political. Brandon lied about Rittenhouse, that was political.
The media made this political. :eusa_whistle:

Wake Up!!!

Forum List

Back