The Rittenhouse Verdict

Had he been black, had he been black and killed black people, or while people, or anyone else, he'd have been put away for a long, long time.

Like the gang-bangers in Chicago?

The mid-morning gunfight, which left one shooter dead and two of the suspects wounded, stemmed from an internal dispute between two gang factions, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

New video from city pod cameras shows what police say is two people pulling up and opening fire at an Austin home. They ducked for cover as the people inside fired back. One person was killed and two others were hurt in the shootout. Three people were arrested.

Police sought to charge all suspects with murder and aggravated battery. By Sunday morning, a Chicago police spokeswoman acknowledged the suspects had "been released without charges."

That kind of thinking is what caused this whole crisis. Now at least half the country is thinking there is no justice in our justice system anymore.
What actually caused this was a dishonest media brainwashing profoundly ignorant people like you into thinking that victimizing completely innocent people had something to do with "social justice"

You missed the mark on this one. Nobody said it was about race, not even in the desperation of the prosecution.
"Had he been black", well he wasn't and never will be. Try and use facts of the case and not having to make up
a scenario to where the racism becomes relevant.

No, I'm not missing anything.

I didn't say the case was about race.

I'm not talking about the CASE.

I'm talking about the VERDICT. I'm asking a hypothetical question.

And it's an important question. I know you don't this to be an issue, but it is an issue. And maybe the issue isn't even one of race, per se. It might be one of a political divide. As soon as the case became political the Rittenhouse probably benefited from this. I haven't paid much attention to this, but what I have seen makes me wonder how this verdict cannot be political.

I can't see how Rittenhouse got off. He turns up at a place with guns, and he's running the streets with guns and he kills some people. He's claiming self defense, but had he been a Democrat "hero" rather than a Republican "hero", had he been at this place for the other side, had he killed Rittenhouse in the same circumstances then you'd have been all over him.

But the issue here is about race, it's about politics, it's about so many things intertwined, because the US is going mental. Race is an issue when it comes to such things because the right has spent the last 200 something years MAKING IT ALL ABOUT RACE.

You wonder why race comes up in a country with 1/3rd history of slavery, 1/3rd history of segregation and the other third dealing with the consequences of racism, of black people being far more likely to be in poverty, of white people making laws to keep black people "in their place".

Mrs bambu toured parts of America several years ago, pre-pandemic.
She was surprised by the lack of fences around/between properties in America.

No, I'm not missing anything.

I didn't say the case was about race.

I'm not talking about the CASE.

I'm talking about the VERDICT. I'm asking a hypothetical question.

And it's an important question. I know you don't this to be an issue, but it is an issue. And maybe the issue isn't even one of race, per se. It might be one of a political divide. As soon as the case became political the Rittenhouse probably benefited from this. I haven't paid much attention to this, but what I have seen makes me wonder how this verdict cannot be political.

I can't see how Rittenhouse got off. He turns up at a place with guns, and he's running the streets with guns and he kills some people. He's claiming self defense, but had he been a Democrat "hero" rather than a Republican "hero", had he been at this place for the other side, had he killed Rittenhouse in the same circumstances then you'd have been all over him.

But the issue here is about race, it's about politics, it's about so many things intertwined, because the US is going mental. Race is an issue when it comes to such things because the right has spent the last 200 something years MAKING IT ALL ABOUT RACE.

You wonder why race comes up in a country with 1/3rd history of slavery, 1/3rd history of segregation and the other third dealing with the consequences of racism, of black people being far more likely to be in poverty, of white people making laws to keep black people "in their place".

I can't see how Rittenhouse got off. He turns up at a place with guns, and he's running the streets with guns and he kills some people.

(in self-defense)

of black people being far more likely to be in poverty, of white people making laws to keep black people "in their place".

But enough about Joe Biden.

The protesters had a right to be there, population of gotten it under control

Of course they had a right to be there. But so did Rittenhouse.
and vigilantes shouldn't have been there.

They were not there as vigilantes and Rittenhouse’s actions were not those of a vigilante, they were the actions of a person defending himself.

The jury took the job seriously. They made sound findings of fact. They applied the facts as they found them to the law. The law was followed and applied correctly. The verdict yielded pure and simple justice.

It should make us all proud of our American criminal justice system. And I’m proud that the Kenosha jury didn’t cave-in to the efforts for mob rule.
This is funny, your gun slinging world is left in tack . We should have had real patriots at the capital to shoot all those threatening people and people who were there to destroy and bring down our democracy that would include the hundreds that tried to kill as many cops as they could.That's is where the guns should have been

Does this verdict encourage vigilantism? Are we going to see more people carrying guns at places of violence and riots, or even peaceful protests? If so, then one might assume there will be shootings and killings; the next time it could be a future kid like Rittenhouse who dies. The case may have turned out the way it should have given the specific facts, but what are the ramifications? More people with more guns.
Of course it does but it may be a good example for American patriots that will stand against the rights attempts in the future to bring down our democracy to try again to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. That would be justice.

Of course they had a right to be there. But so did Rittenhouse.

They were not there as vigilantes and Rittenhouse’s actions were not those of a vigilante, they were the actions of a person defending himself.
Sure but the people that got murdered by This little turd should have been carrying also. They could have stopped his murder spree real quick. Your Vigilante world can be covered by a well arm militia at the capital shooting any person who tries to kill cops and bring down our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Killing Traitors is totally acceptable in this country. Especially now that this type of gun carrying wackos is now OK.

Forum List

Back